Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,915 members, 7,866,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:23 PM

What Type Of party Ideology Has APC And PDP Been Giving To Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Type Of party Ideology Has APC And PDP Been Giving To Nigeria (236 Views)

Has APC Recorded Most Judicial Victories In Governorship Cases? Fact Check / Igbos Respect Human Lives.That Ideology Has Been Defeated By Imo And Abia States / Ekiti Election: How APC And PDP Stand In The 16 LGAs In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Type Of party Ideology Has APC And PDP Been Giving To Nigeria by nkemjacob2(m): 9:47pm On Apr 07, 2023
I am confused.
Can someone share highlights
Re: What Type Of party Ideology Has APC And PDP Been Giving To Nigeria by helinues: 9:59pm On Apr 07, 2023
Express yourself so that we can engage
Re: What Type Of party Ideology Has APC And PDP Been Giving To Nigeria by Blue3k(m): 10:17pm On Apr 07, 2023
nkemjacob2:
I am confused.
Can someone share highlights

As far as I can tell they both leftist parties with protectionist economics policies. They're both soft on crime hence why you see the explosion of kidnapping in multiple states. The difference come from how much protectionism they support generally. They both ride the wave of populism because it's pretty easy to bribe people with their own tax naira.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Fate Of FG And Present President On May- 29-23 / Challenges Ahead For President-elect Bola Tinubu / Sanwo-Olu: LASG Ready To Partner With Investors, Discos For Sustainable Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.