Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,738 members, 7,820,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

A Financial Partner Urgently Needed - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / A Financial Partner Urgently Needed (517 Views)

Lpo Financing: Partner Urgently Needed To Do Oil And Gas Biznes / Partner Urgently Needed To Execute Charcoal Contract Recently Obtained! / A Trading Proposal..... For every one. who wish to have a financial independent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Financial Partner Urgently Needed by ACDONCHRIS: 9:20pm On Sep 20, 2011
The business is all about rendering financial solutions to over 90million Nigerians and the Federal Government of Nigeria, through the CBN, recently lincenced over ten institutions to execute this laudable task. Note that this is like the GSM revolution that came on board in the early 2000s that alot of persons are today regretting that they did not key into. Today, u must go through major communication dealers like Paulo communications and Don-P communications to get any communication product OR service from any of the service providers like MTN, GLO, etc.and they make money from your recharges without u knowing.
The minimum start-up capital for this business is N2,100,600 BUT I have already put in 1,113,600. All that is needed from any financial partner now is just N987,000 ONLY and the biz will be set to generating a minimum of N600,000 monthly in the next couple of months. The N987,000 that will be injected into this biz by any potential partner will not be controlled, in any way, by me.You are free to come with your terms for delibration. I'm based in Abuja if interested, feel free to call me on 08053510910 for further details. Physical meetings will also be required, when necessary. My lawyer is available to formalize all the legal frameworks that will kick the ball rolling. Your lawyer will also be welcome. Please note that there is no time, so the earlier any interested and capable person responds positively, the better for us. I do not want us to lose out on this. I meant it!!!

(1) (Reply)

Gift Fest Is Calling You At Hampersnationwide.com / Pre Pay Credit Card Available From Europe ( Visaul Credit Card ) / Click Here And Get Your Cheap & Affordable Aluminium Roofing Sheets.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.