Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

4 Questions To Ask Before Starting Any Business, Either Online Or Offline - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 4 Questions To Ask Before Starting Any Business, Either Online Or Offline (182 Views)

4 Questions To Ask Before Starting Any Business, Either Online Or Offline / 4 Questions To Ask Before Starting Any Business, Either Online Or Offline / 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Starting An Online Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Questions To Ask Before Starting Any Business, Either Online Or Offline by letitrainnow(m): 1:15am On Apr 08, 2023
As a business consultant, I take delight in teaching people about business...

That is why I'm sharing this with you today

In order to start a business that would be profitable, you need to ask yourself these 4 questions

Here are there below;

1. Is there a market for the business opportunity?

Are there people who are willing to buy the product or service represented by the business opportunity?

Have these people been proven to buy similar stuff?

If the answer to any of these questions is, “No”, then please forget it and move on.

2. Is it scalable?

Can you sell it to hundreds of people? Then thousands and hundreds of thousands, even millions of people everyday if you had the means to do so?

For example, water is a product that can be sold to millions of people daily, so a business opportunity around it is scalable.

If the answer to the question, “is it scalable?” is NO, don’t touch it.

3: Does the idea behind the business opportunity solve a real problem?

Every profitable business must solve a problem. If not, then it is not profitable.

Is it a problem people are eager or desperate to solve?

If it does not solve a problem, just leave it!

4: Can a lot of money be made?

This is the major factor you have to consider. That is why many people fail in business, not because they are not hardworking, but because the business they are in, is what I call, a “small change” business.

A good example of small change business is the selling of recharge card business. Imagine a profit of N8 per card, for so much work and effort put in.

Do you know that it takes the same amount of time to make =N=300 profit as it will take to make =N=3,000 naira profit?

If I told you to choose, which one would you go for, =N=300 or =N=3,000?

You see what I mean. That’s it. Before you choose a business opportunity, you have to Choose Well!

Ask yourself, 'What Would Be Left As Profit For Me After Every Expense Accounted For?"

"Would It Be Enough To Run The Business In Case Of Any Mishaps?"

"Would it be able to take care of my basic needs without hurting my capital?"

If the answers are NO to any of the questions or your profits are not up half of your initial capital, then I suggest you drop that business right now and start looking for another business and follow this same process.

Now that you have seen all of these, you might be a little bit confused on which of these businesses to start.

Of all the business model available, the one I will highly recommend for anyone, is Selling Other Peoples Product As An Affiliate (aka Affiliate Marketing)

And the reason is that, with it, you don't need to create any product, you don't need to import anything, no need for complicated stuff.

All you need to do is, simply recommend the product of your choice and get paid commissions for every sale made through you.

However, as easy as this, lots of people still complicate it, especially the gurus.

But I have a super resource that will help you to build your own affiliate marketing business even if you don't know where to begin.

To get access to this right now, check my signature or profile.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Head Trash �‍♂️ / Reasons Why You Think Affiliate Marketing Is A Scam / Choose The Best Porta Cabin Residence | Abuildtech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.