Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Photos Of Asisiat Oshoala Football For Girls In Ajegunle Yesterday - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos Of Asisiat Oshoala Football For Girls In Ajegunle Yesterday (32838 Views)

Pictures Of The Asisat Oshoala Football For Girls Event & All-Star Match / Pictures And Videos Of The 7th Asisat Oshoala Football Clinic & All-Star Match. / Pictures of the 2021 Asisat Oshoala Football For Girls Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Asisiat Oshoala Football For Girls In Ajegunle Yesterday by Akhagbeni11(m): 9:03am On Apr 08, 2023
Frank688915:
well done naptu2, this is the kind of thread that suppose to be hitting front page to inspire our beautiful ladies not those sore losers that will be writing letters up and down to foreign countries as if na dem sabi write letter pass.
Seun Mynd44 lalasticlala nlfpnmod OAM4j
Re: Photos Of Asisiat Oshoala Football For Girls In Ajegunle Yesterday by Skillsnigeria: 9:04am On Apr 08, 2023
That's good and nice
Re: Photos Of Asisiat Oshoala Football For Girls In Ajegunle Yesterday by silifat11(m): 9:09am On Apr 08, 2023
This is of the reasons why I admire this lady... Always giving back to the society..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Asisiat Oshoala Football For Girls In Ajegunle Yesterday by Ogaonos: 9:09am On Apr 08, 2023
naptu2:
Asisat Oshoala Academy @AOAcademy

https://twitter.com/AOAcademy/status/1644470986832769025
advice to parents if ur daughter dey interested in playing football no disvourage am u making a huge mistake.money dey female club football for obodoyinbo nd e no go too dey hard for ur daughter if she good to enter foreign club like d male own .dis lady in diz writeup play for barca fc nd she bluidbeta mansion for her papa.
also na another scope to japa because esp from usa ,maybe spain most female club league are still in d developing stage.
Re: Photos Of Asisiat Oshoala Football For Girls In Ajegunle Yesterday by isabi2lof: 9:11am On Apr 08, 2023
This is beautiful ❤️
Re: Photos Of Asisiat Oshoala Football For Girls In Ajegunle Yesterday by Bintdawood(f): 9:22am On Apr 08, 2023
Good..
Me thinking bout my life rn😕

Re: Photos Of Asisiat Oshoala Football For Girls In Ajegunle Yesterday by Hussein035: 9:47am On Apr 08, 2023
Allisgud:
Their are talented children from the poor,let them search deeper in public schools and trained them,let them remove corruption from npf nigeria football will go back to no 1

I once have have ona taufiq in ajegunle. He is my friend though already lost interest in football now. My guy plays excellent football. He did not Join any team in navy Baracks mobil road but whenever he decide to play among structured probably due to absence of some team members, my friend will dribble and score not less than two goals.

The parents are too local to even see anything in him. We the friends that sees him were too young and poor to even push him. I pray I have a child as taufiq I will be following him to training.

I believe there are so many like that and only God knows how many ends up in factory job like taufiq

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Asisiat Oshoala Football For Girls In Ajegunle Yesterday by Konjiboii: 9:55am On Apr 08, 2023
Nigerians na him dey make these country great with their contribution and talent to the world. Nothing this govt don help with.
Re: Photos Of Asisiat Oshoala Football For Girls In Ajegunle Yesterday by Allisgud: 10:31am On Apr 08, 2023
Hussein035:

I once have have ona taufiq in ajegunle. He is my friend though already lost interest in football now. My guy plays excellent football. He did not Join any team in navy Baracks mobil road but whenever he decide to play among structured probably due to absence of some team members, my friend will dribble and score not less than two goals.

The parents are too local to even see anything in him. We the friends that sees him were too young and poor to even push him. I pray I have a child as taufiq I will be following him to training.

I believe there are so many like that and only God knows how many ends up in factory job like taufiq
so many taofiq everywhere
Re: Photos Of Asisiat Oshoala Football For Girls In Ajegunle Yesterday by ThothHermes: 10:32am On Apr 08, 2023
Where in Ajegunle is Nathaniel Idowu pitch? I've never heard of it before.
Re: Photos Of Asisiat Oshoala Football For Girls In Ajegunle Yesterday by MatrixReloaded: 10:34am On Apr 08, 2023
Onefornaija7:
I need advice please.

Are Jiji premium paid ads worth it?

If No, what are other better places to advertise gadgets like phones, laptops, cars?.

There are better ways to market your product through SEO. You need to own a website on the othet hand, jiji premium aint worth it because you are better off with owing a website

Re: Photos Of Asisiat Oshoala Football For Girls In Ajegunle Yesterday by spinna: 10:47am On Apr 08, 2023
Great job ..many talents discovered
Re: Photos Of Asisiat Oshoala Football For Girls In Ajegunle Yesterday by michogin: 10:51am On Apr 08, 2023
Abeg make anybody lie to you o. Oshoala no get any recognized football academy for AJ o.
Re: Photos Of Asisiat Oshoala Football For Girls In Ajegunle Yesterday by ogelekpomgam(m): 10:59am On Apr 08, 2023
Frank688915:
well done naptu2, this is the kind of thread that suppose to be hitting front page to inspire our beautiful ladies not those sore losers that will be writing letters up and down to foreign countries as if na dem sabi write letter pass.
Shut up!!!!!..
Big fool!!!!... angry
Re: Photos Of Asisiat Oshoala Football For Girls In Ajegunle Yesterday by sleeknaija(m): 11:03am On Apr 08, 2023
michogin:
Abeg make anybody lie to you o. Oshoala no get any recognized football academy for AJ o.

Mumu, who tell u say she get football academy for Ajegunle. The program is taking place at Ajegunle. Try dey read
Re: Photos Of Asisiat Oshoala Football For Girls In Ajegunle Yesterday by naptu2: 11:48am On Apr 08, 2023
ThothHermes:

Maracana Football Pitch was renovated by the Nathaniel Idowu Foundation and that's what's called Nathaniel Idowu Pitch.

Chief Nathaniel Idowu was a philantropist and sports administrator who donated a lot of money to Nigerian football in the 1970s and '80s. His son renovated the pitch in his memory.

Picture 1: The old Maracana pitch in Ajegunle.

Pictures 2 and 3: The new Maracana pitch in Ajegunle

Picture 4: The late Chief Nathaniel Olabiyi Idowu (OFR)

1 Share

Re: Photos Of Asisiat Oshoala Football For Girls In Ajegunle Yesterday by ThothHermes: 11:59am On Apr 08, 2023
naptu2:

Maracana Football Pitch was renovated by the Nathaniel Idowu Foundation and that's what's called Nathaniel Idowu Pitch.

Chief Nathaniel Idowu was a philantropist and sports administrator who donated a lot of money to Nigerian football in the 1970s and '80s. His son renovated the pitch in his memory.

Picture 1: The old Maracana pitch in Ajegunle.

Pictures 2 and 3: The new Maracana pitch in Ajegunle

Picture 4: The late Chief Nathaniel Olabiyi Idowu (OFR)
Oh I see. I know Maracana very well. I grew up in Ajegunle.
Re: Photos Of Asisiat Oshoala Football For Girls In Ajegunle Yesterday by Revolva(m): 11:28pm On Apr 08, 2023
ThothHermes:

Maracana na Tolu complex o , the new made football astro.turf stadium

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osimhen Sees First Career Red Card In Napoli's Defeat Of Real Sociedad / Heartbroken Man Utd Fan Burns His Jersey After Transfer Deadline Day (video) / Manager Ranieri Sacked By Champions Leicester

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.