Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,229 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Guardiola Allegedly Had An Affair With Pique’s Girlfriend - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Guardiola Allegedly Had An Affair With Pique’s Girlfriend (57451 Views)

Shakira Reportedly Tried To Get Back With Pique Twice After Breakup / Akosua Puni, Michael Essien’s Wife Packs Out Over Affair With Princess Shyngle / Have Shakira And Gerard Pique Split? Singer Moves Out Of Couple’s Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guardiola Allegedly Had An Affair With Pique’s Girlfriend by Neddstark: 9:43am On Apr 08, 2023
In every industry, there are women whose business is to screw the big boys on top. Like it is in football, it is in music, acting, banking, real estate, politics, etc.

2 Likes

Re: Guardiola Allegedly Had An Affair With Pique’s Girlfriend by Eprincess(f): 9:44am On Apr 08, 2023
I hope they are using condom. How come one girl is sleeping with many people and another doesn’t have a boyfriend.

3 Likes

Re: Guardiola Allegedly Had An Affair With Pique’s Girlfriend by Angelfrost(m): 9:44am On Apr 08, 2023
orion7:
Shakira will troll them now eh

Shakira is no saint!... She should take several seats.
Re: Guardiola Allegedly Had An Affair With Pique’s Girlfriend by MartinsD12(m): 9:44am On Apr 08, 2023
Re: Guardiola Allegedly Had An Affair With Pique’s Girlfriend by Fcwilly: 9:46am On Apr 08, 2023
Offpoint1:
Men and women are just the same anywhere, anytime and any universe.

By the ways, below shoes available for giveaway price.

How much please?
Re: Guardiola Allegedly Had An Affair With Pique’s Girlfriend by GoodbutBadguy: 9:46am On Apr 08, 2023
I just learned a lesson to never cheat on a lady that remains faithful to me no matter her bad side, bcs we aren't perfect as humans, and all imperfections can be managed except cheating cool. Shakira was faithful to Pique yet Pique was influenced by his family to let her go just bcs of little imperfections. Now he has left a decent babe for a public toiletgrin

1 Like

Re: Guardiola Allegedly Had An Affair With Pique’s Girlfriend by Fulmigati: 9:47am On Apr 08, 2023
Stop posting unsubstantiated rumors.
Re: Guardiola Allegedly Had An Affair With Pique’s Girlfriend by Haveyoueatentod: 9:47am On Apr 08, 2023
Alexa play me all of us na ashawo by fireboy

3 Likes

Re: Guardiola Allegedly Had An Affair With Pique’s Girlfriend by Calabar1stSon: 9:47am On Apr 08, 2023
Offpoint1:

I wear size 40 and how much?
Re: Guardiola Allegedly Had An Affair With Pique’s Girlfriend by pafo(m): 9:49am On Apr 08, 2023
Playing tikitaka with their girls now these Barca lads.
Re: Guardiola Allegedly Had An Affair With Pique’s Girlfriend by Adakintroy: 9:52am On Apr 08, 2023
Nairaland don go mainstream.

Everything na news. Typical Nigerians psychology.
Re: Guardiola Allegedly Had An Affair With Pique’s Girlfriend by ruggedtimi(m): 9:55am On Apr 08, 2023
Distraction for pep
Re: Guardiola Allegedly Had An Affair With Pique’s Girlfriend by Pickmycall: 9:59am On Apr 08, 2023
Money attracts.
Re: Guardiola Allegedly Had An Affair With Pique’s Girlfriend by Hamzola28: 10:02am On Apr 08, 2023
Let em go and marry from Arab country.. 'Free and fair no cheating'
Re: Guardiola Allegedly Had An Affair With Pique’s Girlfriend by EmiDon11: 10:02am On Apr 08, 2023
Ok
Somebody should help me with Maria Guardiola's phone number
Re: Guardiola Allegedly Had An Affair With Pique’s Girlfriend by Beverlyjean(f): 10:05am On Apr 08, 2023
Barcelona and cheating is 5&6
Re: Guardiola Allegedly Had An Affair With Pique’s Girlfriend by bikefab(m): 10:11am On Apr 08, 2023
Dat wan konsain dem...
Re: Guardiola Allegedly Had An Affair With Pique’s Girlfriend by jojothaiv(m): 10:13am On Apr 08, 2023
As it stand now, there's nothing spectacular about man and woman, I'm talking about discipline when it comes to bed to bed activities.

Sex sells like water.
Re: Guardiola Allegedly Had An Affair With Pique’s Girlfriend by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:14am On Apr 08, 2023
Though this may not be true i can never trust pple who who act too humble nd harmless b4 others. They're like snakes. I'll always love the bad guys like Cr7 nd Mourinho. They'll act proud nd self centered b4 the camera but very good nd humble pple behind the camera.

1 Like

Re: Guardiola Allegedly Had An Affair With Pique’s Girlfriend by Omosorire: 10:14am On Apr 08, 2023
Rahkman:
angry tiki taka make dem pass her to messi next...messi pass to xavi...xavi to iniesta
Funny you grin grin grin
Re: Guardiola Allegedly Had An Affair With Pique’s Girlfriend by Kemadealadire(f): 10:15am On Apr 08, 2023
Smh.
Re: Guardiola Allegedly Had An Affair With Pique’s Girlfriend by sunnydike1(m): 10:18am On Apr 08, 2023
Offpoint1:

Your location and price
Re: Guardiola Allegedly Had An Affair With Pique’s Girlfriend by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:19am On Apr 08, 2023
Why would I be a Superstar and allow one woman tie me down in the name of a useless word called LOVE or Marriage...
Variety is the spice of life abeggg...
Pique enjoy more bannies abegg
Re: Guardiola Allegedly Had An Affair With Pique’s Girlfriend by tjdaddy(m): 10:21am On Apr 08, 2023
Samirana360:
Where una see this news::
Nairaland has become something else lately .... anything is news for them....then listen to channels, TVc,arise etc u will hear real news u won’t see on nairaland frontpage

No be lie
Re: Guardiola Allegedly Had An Affair With Pique’s Girlfriend by kaywhy09(m): 10:22am On Apr 08, 2023
Let's call it CSR cheesy
Re: Guardiola Allegedly Had An Affair With Pique’s Girlfriend by Davidowr: 10:22am On Apr 08, 2023
Johnson225:
What goes around comes around grin

I won’t be suprised if pep’s wife is also cheating…the circle continues

Exactly on point👌
Re: Guardiola Allegedly Had An Affair With Pique’s Girlfriend by adecz: 10:22am On Apr 08, 2023
In Nigeria, everyone sleeps with
everyone's girlfriends, husbands, wives,
boyfriends, neighbors, fiancées & children sef❗️❗️

We are one big, happy loving people♥♥♥

😁😁😁😁
Re: Guardiola Allegedly Had An Affair With Pique’s Girlfriend by ufuosman(m): 10:26am On Apr 08, 2023
Wiping wiping 😂
Re: Guardiola Allegedly Had An Affair With Pique’s Girlfriend by nedekid: 10:26am On Apr 08, 2023
Rich people and their wahala.
Abeg they should shift.
Me that I am finding what I will chop this morning. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Serbian Barber Carves Lionel Messi Headshot For Fans At N64,000 Per Head / Ahmed Musa Signs For Karamgumruk SK, To Earn N1.2 Billion Yearly (Pics) / Meet Plug Leon, 16-Year-Old Boy Who Supplies Football Stars With Luxurious Wears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.