Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Where’s Nairalander Kyase That Said Fulani Herdsmen Terrorist Will Stop Killings - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where’s Nairalander Kyase That Said Fulani Herdsmen Terrorist Will Stop Killings (1407 Views)

How FG Can Stop Killings In Plateau, Others — Atiku / Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Require Money, Land Compensation To Stop Killings / BREAKING News:-Buhari Declares Fulani Herdsmen Terrorist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where’s Nairalander Kyase That Said Fulani Herdsmen Terrorist Will Stop Killings by press9jatv: 1:41pm On Apr 08, 2023
When I was shouting on top my voice about the bad omen of Ortom in this election 🗳 and its outcome, clueless kyase and others was on this platform attacking me. I guess the Fulani herdsmen never attack his village yet, his village is next cos’ the plans of Fulani herdsmen killers is to killed and destroyed the Benue state land in order to bring emirs in the land. You never see anything yet. Even their so called Father Alia they elected as the Benue State Governor will be tired in the long run. Avoid APC with the strength you have. They are all deadly and wicked. The good people of Osun State and other State have done that . The heinous killings in the new government of fr Alia of APC.

5 Likes

Re: Where’s Nairalander Kyase That Said Fulani Herdsmen Terrorist Will Stop Killings by press9jatv: 1:42pm On Apr 08, 2023
Avoid APC with the strength you have. APC government doesn’t meant for us.

6 Likes

Re: Where’s Nairalander Kyase That Said Fulani Herdsmen Terrorist Will Stop Killings by RAND250: 1:46pm On Apr 08, 2023
press9jatv:
Avoid APC with the strength you have. APC government doesn’t meant for us.

A state runned by PDP why not call the governor if your allegations is not evils

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where’s Nairalander Kyase That Said Fulani Herdsmen Terrorist Will Stop Killings by press9jatv: 1:49pm On Apr 08, 2023
RAND250:

A state runned by PDP why not call the governor if your allegations is evils
ortom is tired cos’ he knows vividly that the heinous killings are already politicised. Ortom is tired, he’s leaving power next month. We will see what their messiah fr Alia will do . What I just know is that he will be tired also.

3 Likes

Re: Where’s Nairalander Kyase That Said Fulani Herdsmen Terrorist Will Stop Killings by mariahAngel(f): 1:50pm On Apr 08, 2023
They thought the people of the southeast and IPOB were their problem.
The Chief of Army staff must feel like an incompetent fool right where he is now. undecided

8 Likes

Re: Where’s Nairalander Kyase That Said Fulani Herdsmen Terrorist Will Stop Killings by Softmirror: 1:51pm On Apr 08, 2023
press9jatv:
ortom is tired cos’ he knows vividly that the heinous killings are already politicised. Ortom is tired, he’s leaving power next month. We will see what their messiah fr Alia will do . What I just know is that he will be tired also.

IS THAT YOUR WISH?!
Re: Where’s Nairalander Kyase That Said Fulani Herdsmen Terrorist Will Stop Killings by RAND250: 1:59pm On Apr 08, 2023
press9jatv:

Lies you support ortom because his your party man

You have already move the allegations to Ali because he his APC but you wanted Nigerian to vote Atiku of PDP who is a Fulani man who's brothers are responsible for the killings

Just continue hyprocrise

1 Like

Re: Where’s Nairalander Kyase That Said Fulani Herdsmen Terrorist Will Stop Killings by RAND250: 2:00pm On Apr 08, 2023
Softmirror:

IS THAT YOUR WISH?!

Leave the guy he his frustrated his party loss Benue State
Re: Where’s Nairalander Kyase That Said Fulani Herdsmen Terrorist Will Stop Killings by Softmirror: 2:01pm On Apr 08, 2023
RAND250:

Leave the guy he his frustrated his party loss Benue State

AND DEPRESSED.

1 Like

Re: Where’s Nairalander Kyase That Said Fulani Herdsmen Terrorist Will Stop Killings by press9jatv: 2:04pm On Apr 08, 2023
RAND250:

Lies you support ortom because his your party man

You have already move the allegations to Ali because he his APC but you wanted Nigerian to vote Atiku of PDP who is a Fulani man who's brothers are responsible for the killings

Just continue hyprocrise
I never support Ortom since he joined that devilish G-5 that doesn’t yield any tangible results for Pdp in Benue state. Taraba State Governor, never join and today Pdp did extremely well in the last month governorship Election. Today Taraba State is 99.5% peaceful. Benue State will be the hotbed of Fulani herdsmen terrorists cos’ Ortom politicised it in order to win his reelection in 2019. Now the bandits have now turned Benue State villages as their Own. You never see any thing yet. You just dey start. Keep on politicising it

1 Like

Re: Where’s Nairalander Kyase That Said Fulani Herdsmen Terrorist Will Stop Killings by press9jatv: 2:06pm On Apr 08, 2023
mariahAngel:
They thought the people of the southeast and IPOB were their problem.
The Chief of Army staff must feel like an incompetent fool right where he is now. undecided
it’s Ortom that politicised it and bandits and terrorists have too the opportunity to shed innocent blood more. Taraba never join in the clueless G-5 that never yield any good, Taraba State, Plateau State are generally peaceful. Fr Alia will be tired in the long run.
Re: Where’s Nairalander Kyase That Said Fulani Herdsmen Terrorist Will Stop Killings by press9jatv: 2:07pm On Apr 08, 2023
Softmirror:

IS THAT YOUR WISH?!
he will be tired too, no be human he be niii. He don dey condemn the attack too. You never see anything yet.
Re: Where’s Nairalander Kyase That Said Fulani Herdsmen Terrorist Will Stop Killings by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:08pm On Apr 08, 2023
press9jatv:
When I was shouting on top my voice about the bad omen of Ortom in this election 🗳 and its outcome, clueless kyase and others was on this platform attacking me. I guess the Fulani herdsmen never attack his village yet, his village is next cos’ the plans of Fulani herdsmen killers is to killed and destroyed the Benue state land in order to bring emirs in the land. You never see anything yet. Even their so called Father Alia they elected as the Benue State Governor will be tired in the long run. Avoid APC with the strength you have. They are all deadly and wicked. The good people of Osun State and other State have done that . The heinous killings in the new government of fr Alia of APC.
As the mouth piece of helinues I will tell u that bedridden vegetable mandate thief tinubu will handle that after may 29
Re: Where’s Nairalander Kyase That Said Fulani Herdsmen Terrorist Will Stop Killings by press9jatv: 2:08pm On Apr 08, 2023
Softmirror:

AND DEPRESSED.
it’s when you are saying the truths that someone is depressed, I’m just laughing 😂 here. Ask kYase how far? I guess fr Alia will perform magic on them 🤓🤓🤓🤓

1 Like

Re: Where’s Nairalander Kyase That Said Fulani Herdsmen Terrorist Will Stop Killings by manutdrichie(m): 2:08pm On Apr 08, 2023
I just read the news of the massacre i became so sad

Benue people voted for the same party that has not done anything to help them in 8yrs
Re: Where’s Nairalander Kyase That Said Fulani Herdsmen Terrorist Will Stop Killings by press9jatv: 2:11pm On Apr 08, 2023
husbandsnatcha:
As the mouth piece of helinues I will tell u that bedridden vegetable mandate thief tinubu will handle that after may 29
😂 drug baron Tinubu doesn’t have the strength to talk and take drastic decisions on these bandits and terrorists that have take over Benue state entirely. Tinubu that’s a sickler. Even Fr Alia will be tired too. Everyone was telling the good people of Benue state that voting APC man will further destroyed the State more, they were always saying that Fr Alia the messiah will do something about this killings. I was just smiling. Now the Benue State youths are seriously tired to protest not to talk about retaliating against the deadly terrorists.
Re: Where’s Nairalander Kyase That Said Fulani Herdsmen Terrorist Will Stop Killings by RAND250: 2:12pm On Apr 08, 2023
press9jatv:
I never support Ortom since he joined that devilish G-5 that doesn’t yield any tangible results for Pdp in Benue state. Taraba State Governor, never join and today Pdp did extremely well in the last month governorship Election. Today Taraba State is 99.5% peaceful. Benue State will be the hotbed of Fulani herdsmen terrorists cos’ Ortom politicised it in order to win his reelection in 2019. Now the bandits have now turned Benue State villages as their Own. You never see any thing yet. You just dey start. Keep on politicising it

Please sir tell me what measures did ortom did to prevent the killings going on during his tenure as governor

Few months to election was when he create an audio security team and brought some cars from innoson
I think your post is to call him out and tell the general public what is security teams have achieved so far

You just want those Benue to vote for your PDP in governorship look at your comment are you human after no payment in salary and pensions
Re: Where’s Nairalander Kyase That Said Fulani Herdsmen Terrorist Will Stop Killings by press9jatv: 2:12pm On Apr 08, 2023
manutdrichie:
I just read the news of the massacre i became so sad

Benue people voted for the same party that has not done anything to help them in 8yrs
very sad indeed
Re: Where’s Nairalander Kyase That Said Fulani Herdsmen Terrorist Will Stop Killings by press9jatv: 2:15pm On Apr 08, 2023
RAND250:

Please sir tell me what measures did ortom did to prevent the killings going on during his tenure as governor

Few months to election was when he create an audio security team and brought some cars from innoson
I think your post is to call him out and tell the general public what is security teams have achieved so far

You just want those Benue to vote for your PDP in governorship look at your comment are you human after no payment in salary and pensions

Taraba state that’s neighbouring State to Benue state never votes for APC cos’ of the heinous attacks that came with APC. Today Taraba State is 99.5% peaceful. The good people of Taraba State knows vividly why they don’t vote for APC.

2 Likes

Re: Where’s Nairalander Kyase That Said Fulani Herdsmen Terrorist Will Stop Killings by RAND250: 2:17pm On Apr 08, 2023
press9jatv:
😂 drug baron Tinubu doesn’t have the strength to talk and take drastic decisions on these bandits and terrorists that have take over Benue state entirely. Tinubu that’s a sickler. Even Fr Alia will be tired too. Everyone was telling the good people of Benue state that voting APC man will further destroyed the State more, they were always saying that Fr Alia the messiah will do something about this killings. I was just smiling. Now the Benue State youths are seriously tired to protest not to talk about retaliating against the deadly terrorists.
Are you human you comments has said it all

But let me remind you Tinubu nor be Buhari

You will get to understand soon .

Even due I didn't vote for him but I give it to him

You are a Nigerian that put politics first
Re: Where’s Nairalander Kyase That Said Fulani Herdsmen Terrorist Will Stop Killings by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:18pm On Apr 08, 2023
press9jatv:
As the mouthpiece of Hatred prejudice wickedness in-1flesh helinues I will tell you that " father Alia through Forgivenesses our lord Jesus Christ preaches about will forgive the herdsmen who don't know what they are doing which will make benue prosper more than Anambra , but on the last day these herdsmen will suffer for their killings .
Re: Where’s Nairalander Kyase That Said Fulani Herdsmen Terrorist Will Stop Killings by RAND250: 2:18pm On Apr 08, 2023
press9jatv:
Taraba state that’s neighbouring State to Benue state never votes for APC cos’ of the heinous attacks that came with APC. Today Taraba State is 99.5% peaceful. The good people of Taraba State knows vividly why they don’t vote for APC.

Was Osun not peaceful during APC time
Election is by choice so stop crying your party didn't win
Re: Where’s Nairalander Kyase That Said Fulani Herdsmen Terrorist Will Stop Killings by RAND250: 2:20pm On Apr 08, 2023
press9jatv:

Taraba sitting governor loss is senate bid to APC
Re: Where’s Nairalander Kyase That Said Fulani Herdsmen Terrorist Will Stop Killings by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:22pm On Apr 08, 2023
press9jatv:
One with god is majority benue youths has holy rosarys blessed by Reverend father Alia . Cssp ,Our mother Mary mother of god is with them . they shouldn't be tired but pray effortlessly so that god can judge those wicked herdsmen on the last day.

1 Like

Re: Where’s Nairalander Kyase That Said Fulani Herdsmen Terrorist Will Stop Killings by press9jatv: 2:26pm On Apr 08, 2023
RAND250:

Taraba sitting governor loss is senate bid to APC

Taraba State sitting governor lost to APC but the other 2 Senators are of Pdp. Also almost all the Reps and the state house of Assembly members are of Pdp. Taraba State governor elect is of Pdp. Taraba State is relatively peaceful cos’ they reject APC that came with heinous acts and attacks in their folds.

1 Like

Re: Where’s Nairalander Kyase That Said Fulani Herdsmen Terrorist Will Stop Killings by Softmirror: 2:28pm On Apr 08, 2023
press9jatv:
it’s when you are saying the truths that someone is depressed, I’m just laughing 😂 here. Ask kYase how far? I guess fr Alia will perform magic on them 🤓🤓🤓🤓

I ASKED YOU IS THAT WHAT YOU WISH?! KYASE OBVIOUSLY IS A BETTER PERSON THAN YOU ARE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where’s Nairalander Kyase That Said Fulani Herdsmen Terrorist Will Stop Killings by RAND250: 2:30pm On Apr 08, 2023
press9jatv:
Taraba State sitting governor lost to APC but the other 2 Senators are of Pdp. Also almost all the Reps and the state house of Assembly members are of Pdp. Taraba State governor elect is of Pdp. Taraba State is relatively peaceful cos’ they reject APC that came with heinous acts and attacks in their folds.
So don't cry you loss Benue State

Was Osun nor peaceful during the days of APC yet they voted against him
Re: Where’s Nairalander Kyase That Said Fulani Herdsmen Terrorist Will Stop Killings by press9jatv: 2:30pm On Apr 08, 2023
RAND250:

Was Osun not peaceful during APC time
Election is by choice so stop crying your party didn't win
Osun was never peaceful during Aregbesola half salaries era. Everyone witnessed what he did in governance. It was the people in Osun State that strategised to stop the terrorists attack in Osun State. Besides where’s the the O’Helicopter Aregbesola bought during his era.

1 Like

Re: Where’s Nairalander Kyase That Said Fulani Herdsmen Terrorist Will Stop Killings by goodnessme1(f): 2:32pm On Apr 08, 2023
No fulanis herdsmen killing.

Where's their cow
Re: Where’s Nairalander Kyase That Said Fulani Herdsmen Terrorist Will Stop Killings by press9jatv: 2:34pm On Apr 08, 2023
Softmirror:

I ASKED YOU IS THAT WHAT YOU WISH?! KYASE OBVIOUS IS A BETTER PERSON THAN YOU ARE
killings continue to be prevalent in Benue State under Ortom till he handover power in next month and in fr Alia government too. Kyase will continue to cast his blame on fr Alia government too and his wailing continues.
Re: Where’s Nairalander Kyase That Said Fulani Herdsmen Terrorist Will Stop Killings by press9jatv: 2:35pm On Apr 08, 2023
goodnessme1:
No fulanis herdsmen killing.

Where's their cow
😂 their cows are eating grass on the acquired land.
Re: Where’s Nairalander Kyase That Said Fulani Herdsmen Terrorist Will Stop Killings by RAND250: 2:35pm On Apr 08, 2023
press9jatv:

I feel your pains man

Atiku your candidate even supported the free movement of the Fulani in 2019
So the killings don't have anything related to party

You called APC Fulani party but you handed your party tickets to this same tribal man
It simply means you don't feel about the killings too so why will I vote for a hypocrisy party

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Iwuanyanwu Elected New President General Of Ohanaeze Ndigbo / This Would have Been The Fate Of All Yoruba Leaders / Omokri To Obidients: Your Crying Won’t Be Ariwoola At Supreme But “Ariwo Mogbe!”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.