Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

"Find Another Person Let's Do Engagement"- Omoni Oboli Tells Alexx Ekubo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Find Another Person Let's Do Engagement"- Omoni Oboli Tells Alexx Ekubo (43685 Views)

Odunlade Adekola And Omoni Oboli On Set (Photo) / Omoni Oboli Slayed In Blue Dress... Her Husband Drops Romantic Comment / Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi By Omotola, Bimbo Akintola, Omoni Oboli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Find Another Person Let's Do Engagement"- Omoni Oboli Tells Alexx Ekubo by Justbeingreal(m): 3:09pm On Apr 08, 2023
OmotolaBoy:
Relationship/Marriage matter on every platform day and night....
The crazy part is that those in it a large percentage of them are frustrated they're looking for more inmates in the prison..

2 Likes

Re: "Find Another Person Let's Do Engagement"- Omoni Oboli Tells Alexx Ekubo by cococandy(f): 3:09pm On Apr 08, 2023
People on this forum are just….different

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Find Another Person Let's Do Engagement"- Omoni Oboli Tells Alexx Ekubo by Military0001: 3:11pm On Apr 08, 2023
It’s well
Re: "Find Another Person Let's Do Engagement"- Omoni Oboli Tells Alexx Ekubo by grandstar(m): 3:11pm On Apr 08, 2023
mariahAngel:
Omoni Oboli should "find" him her sister naa.

Imagine a man referring to a woman as "bestie"
Such a turn off! undecided

The man is gay. He shouldn't marry and be forced to live a lie. His ex-fiancé dodged a bullet there.

1 Like

Re: "Find Another Person Let's Do Engagement"- Omoni Oboli Tells Alexx Ekubo by Tvoice: 3:12pm On Apr 08, 2023
Westerhoffe:
She has shot her shot.
Bold lady.
Alex, up to you now.
You guys would look good together.

Oga titus she is married with kids

1 Like

Re: "Find Another Person Let's Do Engagement"- Omoni Oboli Tells Alexx Ekubo by Streetmovement(m): 3:15pm On Apr 08, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

My guy just ended his relationship because he thought I was screwing his babe grin

Just because the girl called me Bestie.

Me wey dey very innocent and in my house grin

1 Like

Re: "Find Another Person Let's Do Engagement"- Omoni Oboli Tells Alexx Ekubo by cuffee: 3:19pm On Apr 08, 2023
mariahAngel:

do you have any useless sister I should come and impregnate
Re: "Find Another Person Let's Do Engagement"- Omoni Oboli Tells Alexx Ekubo by labake1(f): 3:20pm On Apr 08, 2023
Alex is my kind of guy kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: "Find Another Person Let's Do Engagement"- Omoni Oboli Tells Alexx Ekubo by Menclothing: 3:20pm On Apr 08, 2023
Marry each other
Re: "Find Another Person Let's Do Engagement"- Omoni Oboli Tells Alexx Ekubo by qtguru(m): 3:21pm On Apr 08, 2023
mariahAngel:

Why is it a problem ? she could be his best friend.

2 Likes

Re: "Find Another Person Let's Do Engagement"- Omoni Oboli Tells Alexx Ekubo by labake1(f): 3:21pm On Apr 08, 2023
Streetmovement:

My guy just ended his relationship because he thought I was screwing his babe grin

Just because the girl called me Bestie.

Me wey dey very innocent and in my house grin

Even me, no believe you
Bestie oran

1 Like

Re: "Find Another Person Let's Do Engagement"- Omoni Oboli Tells Alexx Ekubo by Streetmovement(m): 3:23pm On Apr 08, 2023
labake1:

Even me, no believe you
Bestie oran

No believe na, God believe me grin

1 Like

Re: "Find Another Person Let's Do Engagement"- Omoni Oboli Tells Alexx Ekubo by EbenezerTriumph: 3:23pm On Apr 08, 2023
devilmaycry:
Think before typing next time That's a married woman with grown up kids...
U will just open ur mouth waaaaaa
common shut up your mouth. married woman no dey fucck? fool
Re: "Find Another Person Let's Do Engagement"- Omoni Oboli Tells Alexx Ekubo by vikstandon(m): 3:23pm On Apr 08, 2023
Westerhoffe:
She has shot her shot.
Bold lady.
Alex, up to you now.

She's married.

1 Like

Re: "Find Another Person Let's Do Engagement"- Omoni Oboli Tells Alexx Ekubo by jaxxy(m): 3:23pm On Apr 08, 2023
he needs to be straight 1st.

1 Like

Re: "Find Another Person Let's Do Engagement"- Omoni Oboli Tells Alexx Ekubo by LagosFirstSon: 3:24pm On Apr 08, 2023
Westerhoffe:
She has shot her shot.
Bold lady.
Alex, up to you now.
Someone's wife and mother of 5?

Na wa for you

3 Likes

Re: "Find Another Person Let's Do Engagement"- Omoni Oboli Tells Alexx Ekubo by EbenezerTriumph: 3:25pm On Apr 08, 2023
labake1:
Alex is my kind of guy kiss kiss
who the hell is this attention seeking low budget tw@t
Re: "Find Another Person Let's Do Engagement"- Omoni Oboli Tells Alexx Ekubo by ItisWell22(f): 3:26pm On Apr 08, 2023
Streetmovement:

With these kind emojis, how we wan take believe you now? 🤔😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Find Another Person Let's Do Engagement"- Omoni Oboli Tells Alexx Ekubo by Hangulsaram: 3:26pm On Apr 08, 2023
Westerhoffe:
She has shot her shot.
Bold lady.
Alex, up to you now.
Shot her shot how, thought she is married?

1 Like

Re: "Find Another Person Let's Do Engagement"- Omoni Oboli Tells Alexx Ekubo by emonis88: 3:26pm On Apr 08, 2023
Is this news? If him like make him do engagement, if him like make him do wedding, marriage, anything them like, na for him pocket. abegi next!!

3 Likes

Re: "Find Another Person Let's Do Engagement"- Omoni Oboli Tells Alexx Ekubo by sylve11: 3:27pm On Apr 08, 2023
mariahAngel:

I tell you! angry cool

2 Likes

Re: "Find Another Person Let's Do Engagement"- Omoni Oboli Tells Alexx Ekubo by Streetmovement(m): 3:27pm On Apr 08, 2023
ItisWell22:

With these kind emojis, how we wan take believe you now? 🤔😂

Lol but I no do am na
Re: "Find Another Person Let's Do Engagement"- Omoni Oboli Tells Alexx Ekubo by mariahAngel(f): 3:28pm On Apr 08, 2023
cuffee:
do you have any useless sister I should come and impregnate

None of them is as useless as you.

They could give you a job though...if only you were useful.

2 Likes

Re: "Find Another Person Let's Do Engagement"- Omoni Oboli Tells Alexx Ekubo by StraightGaay: 3:30pm On Apr 08, 2023
randymirrors:
Alex is bisexual, no doubt. His ex broke off their engagement on that basis but realized her mistake later on.

She must have believed his sexuality is enough grounds to break things off but realized later on that she still loved him, I guess. A Bi is not a Gay. They can love the opposite sex as much as they love the same sex. So, Alex engaging her doesn't mean he would run off to Bleep men.

It's just that Uti that's irritating to me. The guy is gay as fck.
How do you know all of this.

1 Like

Re: "Find Another Person Let's Do Engagement"- Omoni Oboli Tells Alexx Ekubo by EngrKemp: 3:30pm On Apr 08, 2023
randymirrors:
Alex is bisexual, no doubt. His ex broke off their engagement on that basis but realized her mistake later on.

She must have believed his sexuality is enough grounds to break things off but realized later on that she still loved him, I guess. A Bi is not a Gay. They can love the opposite sex as much as they love the same sex. So, Alex engaging her doesn't mean he would run off to Bleep men.

It's just that Uti that's irritating to me. The guy is gay as fck.

How r u sure uti is gsy?
Any evidence or guy coming out to say so ?
Or u just wanna say it as it looks cliche?

3 Likes

Re: "Find Another Person Let's Do Engagement"- Omoni Oboli Tells Alexx Ekubo by labake1(f): 3:30pm On Apr 08, 2023
EbenezerTriumph:
who the hell is this attention seeking low budget tw@t

Pack well Ugly somebody

1 Like

Re: "Find Another Person Let's Do Engagement"- Omoni Oboli Tells Alexx Ekubo by EngrKemp: 3:31pm On Apr 08, 2023
StraightGaay:
How do you know all of this.
Ask him oo

1 Like

Re: "Find Another Person Let's Do Engagement"- Omoni Oboli Tells Alexx Ekubo by BackFromBalablu: 3:31pm On Apr 08, 2023
Streetmovement:

naso grin
Re: "Find Another Person Let's Do Engagement"- Omoni Oboli Tells Alexx Ekubo by labake1(f): 3:31pm On Apr 08, 2023
Streetmovement:

Lol but I no do am na

Na so my ex talk until I hear say he give her belle

1 Like

Re: "Find Another Person Let's Do Engagement"- Omoni Oboli Tells Alexx Ekubo by flokii: 3:33pm On Apr 08, 2023
She likes him no doubt..

Na so that actor Adedimeji do bestie with his lovely wedded wife till belle enter.

1 Like

Re: "Find Another Person Let's Do Engagement"- Omoni Oboli Tells Alexx Ekubo by Sunnymatey(m): 3:33pm On Apr 08, 2023
Westerhoffe:
She has shot her shot.
Bold lady.
Alex, up to you now.
Omoni is happily married with grown up men as kids.
She's only looking out for her friends, jokingly though

3 Likes

Re: "Find Another Person Let's Do Engagement"- Omoni Oboli Tells Alexx Ekubo by EbenezerTriumph: 3:34pm On Apr 08, 2023
labake1:

Pack well Ugly somebody
fucking disgusting jambite.
don't go and face but admission, be trolling a gay celebrity that gives no hoot about your existence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid, Timaya, 2Baba, Skales & Sound Sultan Hang Out At Quilox Club / Peace Hyde Covers Dream Magazine (photos) / RMD Shares Throwback Photo From His Youthful Days Before The Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.