Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:35 AM

US Dad Murders His Five Kids, Wife And Mother-in-law, Then Kills Himself - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US Dad Murders His Five Kids, Wife And Mother-in-law, Then Kills Himself (396 Views)

Ebonyi Boy Murders His Master In Anambra State (Photos) / Man Lures A Gay Man On Facebook In Owerri, Then Kills Him When They Met (Photos) / Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

US Dad Murders His Five Kids, Wife And Mother-in-law, Then Kills Himself by taofeek11(m): 4:25pm On Apr 08, 2023
An American father who killed himself after murdering his five kids, wife and mother-in-law, left a suicide note where he confessed that he'd rather 'rot in hell' than deal with a 'manipulative' wife.

Michael Haight, 42, fatally shot his wife, her mother, and the couple's five kids on January 4 after he was investigated for child abuse.

Local police and the city of Enoch have also released disturbing bodycam footage of the shooting, showing cops making their way to the family's home while their bodies lay inside.
In the suicide note, Haight left, he claimed his wife Tausha had driven him to violence. He did so despite investigations showing he was the abuser in the family and his wife was the victim.

'This is nonsense and I can't handle it for one more day. We will not be a burden on society. I kept asking for help and you wouldn't listen,' Haight wrote. 'I would rather rot in hell than to put up with another day of this manipulation and control over me.'
Re: US Dad Murders His Five Kids, Wife And Mother-in-law, Then Kills Himself by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:15pm On Apr 08, 2023
another one of these couple that should have NEVER been together...
Re: US Dad Murders His Five Kids, Wife And Mother-in-law, Then Kills Himself by NaijaGoBetter2: 6:22pm On Apr 08, 2023
Source

(1) (Reply)

Plateau: Farmers Shot Dead For Refusing Herders Access To Farm / Let's Have Your Opinions Who Failed...??? / Video: Nigeria Police Arrest A Ritualist Cleric With Fresh Human Head In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.