Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:48 AM

Where Did Jesus Go When He Died? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Did Jesus Go When He Died? (1589 Views)

Q&A: Did Jesus Go To Hell? / TB Joshua: This Is My Father, G.K Balogun. I Was A Baby When He Died (Photos) / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Did Jesus Go When He Died? by Maynman: 7:34am On Apr 14, 2023
Watching Yaldaboath worshipper display his fetish ways, why am i not suprised cheesy

1 Like

Re: Where Did Jesus Go When He Died? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:36am On Apr 14, 2023
MightySparrow:

Oníṣègùn or adahunṣe: which one are you then.

Oníṣègùn ~ doctor treating people with medicine.

Adáhunṣe ~ doctor treating (only) himself and his family.

Ẹni tí ó mọ oògùn tí ó sì lè dáa ṣe fún ara rẹ̀ ni Yorùbá ń pè ní Adá-ohun-ṣe. smiley
Re: Where Did Jesus Go When He Died? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:37am On Apr 14, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Lol who is interested in whatever you think? cheesy

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, I'm very sure you inherited this your herbalism from your grandfather... I wan introduce some yahoo guys to you to help their career with your herbalism experiences

1 Like

Re: Where Did Jesus Go When He Died? by LordReed(m): 7:40am On Apr 14, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

But you believe the story of those who claim the earth to be billions of years, no? undecided

The earth is not a living thing so your comparison is moot. There is no 2000yr old man anywhere on this planet.

Meanwhile what's your evidence that Jesus is alive right now?

2 Likes

Re: Where Did Jesus Go When He Died? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:41am On Apr 14, 2023
ANTIlSLAM:

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, I'm very sure you inherited this your herbalism from your grandfather... I wan introduce some yahoo guys to you to help their career with your herbalism experiences

So a doctor treating illnesses also means a money making machine to you shey?

How stupid could you people be?

If someone is working hard to earn money why do you think he could make money grow on trees for others and not for his own personal use?

Walahi talahi Nollywood movies has finished you people! cheesy
Re: Where Did Jesus Go When He Died? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:21am On Apr 14, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So a doctor treating illnesses also means a money making machine to you shey?

How stupid could you people be?

If someone is working hard to earn money why do you think he could make money grow on trees for others and not for his own personal use?

Walahi talahi Nollywood movies has finished you people! cheesy

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, you kuku know say if you burn that your herbs with agbari oku, na money e go bring straight...

2 Likes

Re: Where Did Jesus Go When He Died? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:24am On Apr 14, 2023
ANTIlSLAM:

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, you kuku know say if you burn that your herbs with agbari oku, na money e go bring straight...

Since you know and like everyone else you too needs money more than Dangote why not go ahead and make money grow on the trees in your compound? cheesy
Re: Where Did Jesus Go When He Died? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:56am On Apr 14, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Since you know and like everyone else you too needs money more than Dangote why not go ahead and make money grow on the trees in your compound? cheesy

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, na u dey promote your family business here the one you inherited from your grandfather and I want to help your family by introducing to you some yahoo boys that will pay you big time since you're the one handling your family herbalism business
Re: Where Did Jesus Go When He Died? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:24am On Apr 14, 2023
ANTIlSLAM:

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, na u dey promote your family business here the one you inherited from your grandfather and I want to help your family by introducing to you some yahoo boys that will pay you big time since you're the one handling your family herbalism business

Treatment of illnesses with herbs is what i'm talking about but you're the one disguising and demanding for money rituals! wink
Re: Where Did Jesus Go When He Died? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:28am On Apr 14, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Treatment of illnesses with herbs is what i'm talking about but you're the one disguising and demanding for money rituals! wink

The same herb is what your people are burning together with agbari oku for money ritual

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, don't start what you won't finish again

1 Like

Re: Where Did Jesus Go When He Died? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:33am On Apr 14, 2023
ANTIlSLAM:

The same herb is what your people are burning together with agbari oku for money ritual ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, don't start what you won't finish again

You're the one saying that here so go and make use of it after all you and your pastors need money badly! cheesy
Re: Where Did Jesus Go When He Died? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:53am On Apr 14, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You're the one saying that here so go and make use of it after all you and your pastors need money badly! cheesy

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO but you started the matter here

https://www.nairaland.com/7224422/what-benefits-islam-brought-nigeria/86#120273402

You even invited the league of your elders from your kingdom hall when the disgrace was too much on you and at the end, you jakpa

1 Like

Re: Where Did Jesus Go When He Died? by Maynman: 10:11am On Apr 14, 2023
Laughing stock all over nairaland, YALDABOATH worshippers

2 Likes

Re: Where Did Jesus Go When He Died? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:18am On Apr 14, 2023
STORY STORY STORY!!!

Your friend (attention seeker) like you is here with you so you can settle your differences before coming to me! wink

ANTIlSLAM:

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO but you started the matter here

https://www.nairaland.com/7224422/what-benefits-islam-brought-nigeria/86#120273402

You even invited the league of your elders from your kingdom hall when the disgrace was too much on you and at the end, you jakpa
Re: Where Did Jesus Go When He Died? by MightySparrow: 11:49am On Apr 14, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ẹni tí ó mọ oògùn tí ó sì lè dáa ṣe fún ara rẹ̀ ni Yorùbá ń pè ní Adá-ohun-ṣe. smiley

Hahahagrin
Re: Where Did Jesus Go When He Died? by Maynman: 11:53am On Apr 14, 2023
YALDABOATH worshippers and craziness

1 Like

Re: Where Did Jesus Go When He Died? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:04pm On Apr 14, 2023
MightySparrow:
[/b]
Hahahagrin

Oldage doesn't make you wise but humility and readiness to learn! wink

1 Like

Re: Where Did Jesus Go When He Died? by MightySparrow: 12:31pm On Apr 14, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Oldage doesn't make you wise but humility and readiness to learn! wink

Learning from a wrong teacher?
Re: Where Did Jesus Go When He Died? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:39pm On Apr 14, 2023
MightySparrow:

Learning from a wrong teacher?

Can you prove this wrong?

MaxInDHouse:

Well once you're still foolish after 40 there's no remedy! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Did Jesus Go When He Died? by oteneaaron(m): 12:45pm On Apr 14, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Lol.

See you here insulting another man but when someone else pays you back in your coin, you start complaining.

I thought you were supposed to do to others what you would have them to do you.
Re: Where Did Jesus Go When He Died? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:52pm On Apr 14, 2023
oteneaaron:

Lol.
See you here insulting another man but when someone else pays you back in your coin, you start complaining. I thought you were supposed to do to others what you would have them to do you.

He claims to be a Christian, disciple of the most wonderful counselor of all time.
So if he's not a fool he supposed to prove me wrong in what i presented to him.
Ọmọ this one no concern you because Paul called Galatians "FOOLISH" for holding onto a wrong notion yet claiming they're Christians! Galatians 3:1 smiley

1 Like

Re: Where Did Jesus Go When He Died? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:34pm On Apr 14, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
STORY STORY STORY!!!

Your friend (attention seeker) like you is here with you so you can settle your differences before coming to me! wink

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, come and settle what you started here

Re: Where Did Jesus Go When He Died? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:42pm On Apr 14, 2023
ANTIlSLAM:

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, come and settle what you started here

Attention seeker with nothing tangible to say! cheesy
Re: Where Did Jesus Go When He Died? by MightySparrow: 2:52pm On Apr 14, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

What is the meaning of Awo?

What is the meaning of iṣegun?

What is the meaning of babalawo?

No insults, answer directly.

Adahunṣe is not what absolutely the meaning you give but because you claim you and your is the organization repertoire of knowledge. No qualms.
Re: Where Did Jesus Go When He Died? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 4:43pm On Apr 14, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Attention seeker with nothing tangible to say! cheesy

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, you never finish what you started here

Just a click is enough, let's finish what you started iwo bobo yii
Re: Where Did Jesus Go When He Died? by EastAlchemist: 5:12pm On Apr 14, 2023
France
Re: Where Did Jesus Go When He Died? by Image123(m): 5:53pm On Apr 14, 2023
LordReed:

The earth is not a living thing so your comparison is moot. There is no 2000yr old man anywhere on this planet.

Meanwhile what's your evidence that Jesus is alive right now?

What a serious joke. You believe what happened billions of years without proof but ask for proof to believe what happened about 2000 years ago. The joke has always been on you dear.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Biblical Person Would You Like To Chat With, And Why? / Religion Does More Harm Than Good? 2/2 Adnan Rashid At Nuig Debate With Michael / Muslims Can Be Funny When...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.