Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

I’ve Finally Found The Love Of My Life” – Bobrisky Publicise - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I’ve Finally Found The Love Of My Life” – Bobrisky Publicise (220 Views)

I’ve Lost Everything Because Of My Leaked Nude Video – Widow / Cause Of Frequent Accident On Third Mainland Bridge Finally Found / Video: Finally Found The Monkey With 70 Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Finally Found The Love Of My Life” – Bobrisky Publicise by Maffyjay: 6:49pm On Apr 08, 2023
Renowned transvestite, known as Bobrisky has revealed that he has found the love of her life. He took this to social media to disclose this.

According to Bobrisky he and the love of his life have been in a low-key relationship for quite some time now, until the person told him they should take their relationship to another level.

Bobrisky added that the love of his life is cute and rich as well.

He wrote:

“Finally found the love of my life. Well we have been dating lowkey sha but today he said babe let’s take this to another level. Sha knows he’s so cute and rich”

Re: I’ve Finally Found The Love Of My Life” – Bobrisky Publicise by ahnie: 6:53pm On Apr 08, 2023
Brobrisky pls tell the love of your life not to forget to put elevator/lift in your kitchen.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Finally Found The Love Of My Life” – Bobrisky Publicise by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:02pm On Apr 08, 2023

1 Like

Re: I’ve Finally Found The Love Of My Life” – Bobrisky Publicise by Blackdeewhy(m): 7:06pm On Apr 08, 2023
1. Bob is rich
2. Bob is an adult
3. Bob is doing what works and pay his/ her bills
4. Bob has CORRECT network (if NOT he/ she would have been picked up long time. Even Lai tried but failed)
5. Whatever he/ she does with his/ her life, it AFFECTS no one (in reality)
So, before you come with HATE on this post, please find something GOOD to eat.

Bob, jaya Ori e💕

1 Like

Re: I’ve Finally Found The Love Of My Life” – Bobrisky Publicise by garriAndsugar: 7:17pm On Apr 08, 2023
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: I’ve Finally Found The Love Of My Life” – Bobrisky Publicise by suckmedownthere(f): 7:47pm On Apr 08, 2023
Am so happy for him no I mean her, she will live sorry he will live happily ever after....i have never being so confused in my life

(1) (Reply)

The Ultimate Almost Free Trade Opportunity| Farsight Shares / Amazon KDP Free Whatsapp Training Class / IWA Felicitates With Muslim Faithfuls On Eid el-Fitr Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.