Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Qur'an Ramadan Challenge: N100,000 Prize If You Score At Least 50% - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Qur'an Ramadan Challenge: N100,000 Prize If You Score At Least 50% (754 Views)

"Shame To You" - Pastor Blasts Members For 'giving God N100 As Offering' (video) / 50% Pay Cut: Pastor Adeboye Tackled By Lawmakers / N100,000 To Anyone With Proof Of Juju, Or Anything Supernatural (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Qur'an Ramadan Challenge: N100,000 Prize If You Score At Least 50% by TenQ: 7:01pm On Apr 08, 2023
Let's have a Quiz for Muslims in this special time of Ramadan!
All the questions are about personalities written in the Qur'an.
Six Questions in all and a prize of N100,000 will be given to any one who correctly answered CORRECTLY according to rule at least 3 Questions out of 6

AIM:
To test if the Qur'an alone (the perfect words of Allah) is sufficient as a guide to understanding the book.

RULE:
The only rule is that Questions must be answered strictly from what Allah has said in the Qur'an.
Why?
a. The Qur'an is the perfect words of Allah sent to Arabs first and then to the whole world
b. The Qur'an has replaced the earlier revealed scriptures such as the Taurat, the Injeel, the Zabura which have ALL been corrupted and thus unreliable (this is as far as Muslims are concerned).

Let the Quiz Begin
1. Jesus is said to be the Messiah in the Qur'an. What does the term Messiah mean?

2. Since the Jews reject Jesus as the Messiah, HOW from the Qur'an do Muslims know that Jesus is the Messiah?

3. What is The Name of the Wife of Adam in the Qur'an?

4. From the Qur'an, What is the name of the Mother of Ismael?

5. How do Muslims know that the mother of Ismael was a concubine of Ibrahim?

6. What is this narration in Qur'an 5:27-33 referring to ? Who were the two sons of Adam and why was the sacrifice of only one accepted?

Qur'an 5:27-33
But recite unto them with truth the tale of the two sons of Adam, how they offered each a sacrifice, and it was accepted from the one of them and it was not accepted from the other. (The one) said: I will surely kill thee. (The other) answered: Allah accepteth only from those who ward off (evil).

Note:
For each question, state the supporting verse of the Qur'an.

Thanks you

Cc:
LegalWolf Vanessa7 AntiChristian Empiree, Rash4ductluv, BabaHeekmat, Haekymbahd, motayoayinde, drlateef, Thatfairguy1, MrCodeSolo , Hisbah21, thatsleepboy1 , Lordmoh , OBALOLA55, x123xlolls , Lukuluku69 , mhmsadyq, Ibsaq , Herkeym001 , Sulasa07 , hakeemhakeem , abduljabbar4 ,olaalekan ,Friend22 , uthlaw , Exc2000 , AbuTwins ,Akhirastriver ,Akinbahm , Sino , KayB , youngdroly , jaggabban , ukeleh , Realismailakabir , Bami8064 Greatgr , Gaskiyamagana Compton11 , Alfarouq , MrCodeSolo Satmaniac saintHot, drlateef, Donkmore
Akinbahm , IMEI , FATHAT , talk2hb1 , iamrealdeji , Encyclopedia1 , Raheeqilmaktoom , Bintdawood
Re: Qur'an Ramadan Challenge: N100,000 Prize If You Score At Least 50% by LegalWolf: 8:09pm On Apr 08, 2023
TenQ:
Let's have a Quiz for Muslims in this special time of Ramadan!
…..

HahHaha future thief 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Qur'an Ramadan Challenge: N100,000 Prize If You Score At Least 50% by TenQ: 9:11pm On Apr 08, 2023
Mr LegalWolf,
Simple questions!
Which are you answering?

Or they didn't teach you these in the Quranic School?
Re: Qur'an Ramadan Challenge: N100,000 Prize If You Score At Least 50% by LegalWolf: 9:44pm On Apr 08, 2023
TenQ:
Mr LegalWolf,
Simple questions!
Which are you answering?

Or they didn't teach you these in the Quranic School?

Hahahaha future thief 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Qur'an Ramadan Challenge: N100,000 Prize If You Score At Least 50% by TenQ: 10:51pm On Apr 08, 2023
LegalWolf:

Hahahaha future thief 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Since you are the dumbest amongst them, you can call a friend

I can suggest AntiChristian or Lukuluku69, they are at least more respectable than you
Re: Qur'an Ramadan Challenge: N100,000 Prize If You Score At Least 50% by LegalWolf: 10:52pm On Apr 08, 2023
But come to think of it… a future thief promising reward of 100k !

Who did you rob?

Cc: TenQ the future thief 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

1 Like

Re: Qur'an Ramadan Challenge: N100,000 Prize If You Score At Least 50% by LegalWolf: 10:54pm On Apr 08, 2023
TenQ:

Since you are the dumbest amongst them, you can call a friend

I can suggest FxMasterz or advocatejare , they are at least more respectable than you

Haaa Future thief πŸ™†β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈβ€¦ See this potential thief ooo 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Qur'an Ramadan Challenge: N100,000 Prize If You Score At Least 50% by TenQ: 10:55pm On Apr 08, 2023
LegalWolf,
As you may have noticed, I am one who will tell you exactly what I intend to do to you Before doing it.

You have been challenged with simple questions from the Qur'an which I am sure the best of yourself cannot even score 1%

Ntorr!
Re: Qur'an Ramadan Challenge: N100,000 Prize If You Score At Least 50% by TenQ: 10:57pm On Apr 08, 2023
LegalWolf:
But come to think of it… a future thief promising reward of 100k !

Who did you rob?

Cc: TenQ the future thief 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
If your brain can carry it attempt ANY question if you can!

When all you do is to cram, how can you understand simple things like this?
Re: Qur'an Ramadan Challenge: N100,000 Prize If You Score At Least 50% by TenQ: 10:58pm On Apr 08, 2023
LegalWolf:

Haaa Future thief πŸ™†β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈβ€¦ See this potential thief ooo 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Christians to help you answer questions from the Qur'an!?

See how shameless you have become?
Re: Qur'an Ramadan Challenge: N100,000 Prize If You Score At Least 50% by LegalWolf: 10:58pm On Apr 08, 2023
TenQ:

If your brain can carry it attempt ANY question if you can!

When all you do is to cram, how can you understand simple things like this?

A future thief is talking 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Qur'an Ramadan Challenge: N100,000 Prize If You Score At Least 50% by LegalWolf: 10:59pm On Apr 08, 2023
TenQ:
LegalWolf,
As you may have noticed, I am one who will tell you exactly what I intend to do to you Before doing it.

You have been challenged with simple questions from the Qur'an which I am sure the best of yourself cannot even score 1%

Ntorr!

With a reward plausibly from robbing? Future thief o 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Qur'an Ramadan Challenge: N100,000 Prize If You Score At Least 50% by LegalWolf: 11:00pm On Apr 08, 2023
TenQ:

Christians to help you answer questions from the Qur'an!?

See how shameless you have become?

Hahahaha.., future thief is talking about shame 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝
Re: Qur'an Ramadan Challenge: N100,000 Prize If You Score At Least 50% by TenQ: 11:03pm On Apr 08, 2023
LegalWolf:

What if I reduce your own pass mark to 30% : I sense you got this far by 'quota system "!?

Oya, for LegalWolf, I reduce your pass mark to 30%

Will you now answer the questions?
Re: Qur'an Ramadan Challenge: N100,000 Prize If You Score At Least 50% by TenQ: 11:05pm On Apr 08, 2023
LegalWolf:

I've reduced your pass mark o!

Exclusive for the dumbest amongst them all: 30% pass mark!

I'm sure you'll cannot respond
Re: Qur'an Ramadan Challenge: N100,000 Prize If You Score At Least 50% by TenQ: 11:07pm On Apr 08, 2023
The Questions are easy;

Let the Quiz Begin
1. Jesus is said to be the Messiah in the Qur'an. What does the term Messiah mean?

2. Since the Jews reject Jesus as the Messiah, HOW from the Qur'an do Muslims know that Jesus is the Messiah?

6. What is this narration in Qur'an 5:27-33 referring to ? Who were the two sons of Adam and why was the sacrifice of only one accepted?

But recite unto them with truth the tale of the two sons of Adam, how they offered each a sacrifice, and it was accepted from the one of them and it was not accepted from the other. (The one) said: I will surely kill thee. (The other) answered: Allah accepteth only from those who ward off (evil).

Note:

Thanks you
Re: Qur'an Ramadan Challenge: N100,000 Prize If You Score At Least 50% by LegalWolf: 11:08pm On Apr 08, 2023
TenQ:

I've reduced your pass mark o!

Exclusive for the dumbest amongst them all: 30% pass mark!

I'm sure you'll cannot respond

Future thief too is scoring 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Qur'an Ramadan Challenge: N100,000 Prize If You Score At Least 50% by LegalWolf: 11:08pm On Apr 08, 2023
TenQ:

What if I reduce your own pass mark to 30% : I sense you got this far by 'quota system "!?

Oya, for LegalWolf, I reduce your pass mark to 30%

Will you now answer the questions?

Future thief oooo 😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝
Re: Qur'an Ramadan Challenge: N100,000 Prize If You Score At Least 50% by TenQ: 11:32pm On Apr 08, 2023
LegalWolf:

Future thief oooo 😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝
Modifire and Orisa37,
Can you please help this clown!?

He's been behaving like a psychiatric case; he needs his mental health checked

The questions were extremely simple and he's been having epileptic fits since

Let the Quiz Begin

Note:

Thanks you
Re: Qur'an Ramadan Challenge: N100,000 Prize If You Score At Least 50% by LegalWolf: 11:55pm On Apr 08, 2023
TenQ:

advocatejare and FxMasterz
Can you please help this clown!?

….

😎
Re: Qur'an Ramadan Challenge: N100,000 Prize If You Score At Least 50% by TenQ: 8:57am On Apr 09, 2023
LegalWolf:

😎
You can call all your Dawa gang them if you dare to help you answer the plain Qur'an that need the corrupted scriptures to stand!
Re: Qur'an Ramadan Challenge: N100,000 Prize If You Score At Least 50% by TenQ: 9:01am On Apr 09, 2023
When all you do is to memorize without UNDERSTANDING!

Where did Muslims get the name
Hauwa and Hajar?

Since Allah didn't mention them to you, where did you get it?

Cc: LegalWolf
Re: Qur'an Ramadan Challenge: N100,000 Prize If You Score At Least 50% by shadeyinka(m): 9:06am On Apr 09, 2023
TenQ:

Hauwa and Hajar?

If I was a Muslim, this would be an awuf N100k for me.

Is it that Muslims don't learn these things in their Qur'an or it is not present at all?
Re: Qur'an Ramadan Challenge: N100,000 Prize If You Score At Least 50% by LegalWolf: 9:34am On Apr 09, 2023
TenQ:

You can call all your Dawa gang them if you dare to help you answer the plain Qur'an that need the corrupted scriptures to stand!

Hahahah potential thief ooo 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

1 Like

Re: Qur'an Ramadan Challenge: N100,000 Prize If You Score At Least 50% by LegalWolf: 9:35am On Apr 09, 2023
TenQ:

Hauwa and Hajar?

Re: Qur'an Ramadan Challenge: N100,000 Prize If You Score At Least 50% by TenQ: 9:40am On Apr 09, 2023
LegalWolf:

It's an open book test o!

Just tell us the answers if you know your religion! Didn't your God explain these you?
Re: Qur'an Ramadan Challenge: N100,000 Prize If You Score At Least 50% by TenQ: 9:40am On Apr 09, 2023
LegalWolf:

Hauwa and Hajar?

Re: Qur'an Ramadan Challenge: N100,000 Prize If You Score At Least 50% by TenQ: 9:44am On Apr 09, 2023
LegalWolf,
It seems your prophet was composing the Qur'an by hearsay!
No wonder, the Jews asked him "How about the spirit?"
Till tomorrow, we are still expecting the answer

The Quiz Begins

Note:

Thanks you
Re: Qur'an Ramadan Challenge: N100,000 Prize If You Score At Least 50% by LegalWolf: 10:24am On Apr 09, 2023
TenQ:

It's an open book test o!

Just tell us the answers if you know your religion! Didn't your God explain these you?

Re: Qur'an Ramadan Challenge: N100,000 Prize If You Score At Least 50% by LegalWolf: 10:24am On Apr 09, 2023
TenQ:

Hauwa and Hajar?

Re: Qur'an Ramadan Challenge: N100,000 Prize If You Score At Least 50% by LegalWolf: 10:25am On Apr 09, 2023
TenQ:
LegalWolf,

The Quiz Begins

Note:

Thanks you

Re: Qur'an Ramadan Challenge: N100,000 Prize If You Score At Least 50% by TenQ: 10:38am On Apr 09, 2023
LegalWolf:

LegalWolf,

The Quiz Begins

Note:

Thanks you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trust While We Soar! / A Christian's View Of Other Christians And M-slims In Nigeria / Olabowale: I Love You For A'llah's Sake !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.