Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,046 members, 7,863,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:13 AM

Love You - Ifiok Jeremiah - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Love You - Ifiok Jeremiah (236 Views)

Love You - Ifiok Jeremiah / Efe – I Love You (Video) / Efe "I Love You" (Audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love You - Ifiok Jeremiah by Ifyok50(m): 7:23pm On Apr 08, 2023
This is the latest gospel song in the world. This song epitomizes the love of Christ for humanity - the sufferings, pain, shame, agony, etc. - He went through this season just to ensure our freedom or liberty from the hands of the devil, thereby giving us victory, riches, sound health, long life, favour, blessing, and above all, eternal life.

He carried the cross for you and I, died, and resurrected on the third day because of you and me!

Wow! Is Jesus not good? So, for you and I, no more pain, sorrow, sickness, disease, or poverty! Everything was nailed on the cross! This song captures it.

And so, we'll love Him and serve Him forever.
If we no love Him, wetin we gain?

https://on.soundcloud.com/c7afp

1 Like

Re: Love You - Ifiok Jeremiah by Ifyok50(m): 7:59pm On Apr 08, 2023
Please download and share this song so that others too can be blessed.

It's a danceable song.
Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Reckless Love Sax Cover / Black Sherif - Let Me Go My Way / Best Of Obrafour Songs DJ Mixtape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.