Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Breaking..the Chinese Army Carries Out Its Threat And Begins The Siege Of Taiwan - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Breaking..the Chinese Army Carries Out Its Threat And Begins The Siege Of Taiwan (4790 Views)

US Carries Out Retaliatory Strikes On Iranian-linked Militia Targets In Iraq / The Ukrainian Army Begins The Siege Of The Russian Army In Bakhmut / US Doesn't Support Formal Independence Of Taiwan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking..the Chinese Army Carries Out Its Threat And Begins The Siege Of Taiwan by SummaryChannel: 8:00pm On Apr 08, 2023
breaking.. The Chinese army carries out its threat and begins the siege of Taiwan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DScHwyocMM

What is happening on the island of Taiwan.. and why is China now preparing for this attack that we have always been waiting for??This episode of Samri TV discusses the escalation of tensions between the United States of America - America and China, as a result of Taiwan President Tsai Ing-wen's meeting with US House of Representatives Speaker Kevin McCarthy in California, USA.China responded to the visit by launching maneuvers

A new navy and air force around the Taiwan Strait, stressing, through the Chinese Foreign Ministry spokeswoman, Beijing's readiness to defend with all its might the principle of "One China".On the other hand, US military activities continue in the South China Sea. In conjunction with the maneuvers carried out by the US Navy, accompanied by South Korea and Japan, The Philippines announced its agreement to grant the US Army in the Pacific region 4 new military bases, one of which is located near the island of Taiwan, which means additional capabilities for the US side to enable it to defend the latter in the event of an invasion by the Chinese army.
Watch this episode to know the developments of the China-Taiwan file and the cold war between China and America in the region

1 Share

Re: Breaking..the Chinese Army Carries Out Its Threat And Begins The Siege Of Taiwan by piyoo91: 8:08pm On Apr 08, 2023
Toh
Re: Breaking..the Chinese Army Carries Out Its Threat And Begins The Siege Of Taiwan by goodnessme1(f): 8:11pm On Apr 08, 2023
I wish Cameroon will do same to Nigeria.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking..the Chinese Army Carries Out Its Threat And Begins The Siege Of Taiwan by helinues: 8:14pm On Apr 08, 2023
They are only daring Usa do their worst.

Well timing as Usa election is approaching, Biden will be so confused now

1 Like

Re: Breaking..the Chinese Army Carries Out Its Threat And Begins The Siege Of Taiwan by Ulorma: 8:33pm On Apr 08, 2023
What is this world turning into
Re: Breaking..the Chinese Army Carries Out Its Threat And Begins The Siege Of Taiwan by SmartProf(m): 8:57pm On Apr 08, 2023
goodnessme1:
International politics is being discussed, and this misfit is mentioning a cave called Cameroon.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking..the Chinese Army Carries Out Its Threat And Begins The Siege Of Taiwan by vastolord4(m): 9:30pm On Apr 08, 2023
Nigeria is on every countries good book! undecided

Re: Breaking..the Chinese Army Carries Out Its Threat And Begins The Siege Of Taiwan by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:34pm On Apr 08, 2023
vastolord4:
Nigeria is on every countries good book! undecided
Same way goats are everyone's friend ( soup & pot friendship )

4 Likes

Re: Breaking..the Chinese Army Carries Out Its Threat And Begins The Siege Of Taiwan by goodnessme1(f): 9:35pm On Apr 08, 2023
SmartProf:

International politics is being discussed, and this misfit is mentioning a cave called Cameroon.
That cave is better than your Nigeria.
Re: Breaking..the Chinese Army Carries Out Its Threat And Begins The Siege Of Taiwan by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:36pm On Apr 08, 2023
helinues:
They are only daring Usa do their worst.

Well timing as Usa election is approaching, Biden will be so confused now
when u find out igbos are supporting Russia u will switch to support USA . Helinues weren't u supporting USA before?
Hate wan finish u.tufia

13 Likes

Re: Breaking..the Chinese Army Carries Out Its Threat And Begins The Siege Of Taiwan by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:37pm On Apr 08, 2023
SmartProf:

If Not for igbos in Nigeria , Nigeria would av been land of happy Islam zombies .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking..the Chinese Army Carries Out Its Threat And Begins The Siege Of Taiwan by sainttwist1(m): 9:43pm On Apr 08, 2023
goodnessme1:
you need prayer..... don't tell anybody oooo

1 Like

Re: Breaking..the Chinese Army Carries Out Its Threat And Begins The Siege Of Taiwan by article1: 9:53pm On Apr 08, 2023
goodnessme1:
This news is not meant for beginners like you

4 Likes

Re: Breaking..the Chinese Army Carries Out Its Threat And Begins The Siege Of Taiwan by Afamsi: 10:28pm On Apr 08, 2023
Violence everywhere
Re: Breaking..the Chinese Army Carries Out Its Threat And Begins The Siege Of Taiwan by POGazette: 10:32pm On Apr 08, 2023
China and Russia alwys trying to show the world their power with small countries

They should face their mate USA

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking..the Chinese Army Carries Out Its Threat And Begins The Siege Of Taiwan by SouthSouth1914: 10:59pm On Apr 08, 2023
SmartProf:

No Nigerian have the right to refer to any African countries as a cave. You should be quiet/ashamed and learn how to conduct elections first.

8 Likes

Re: Breaking..the Chinese Army Carries Out Its Threat And Begins The Siege Of Taiwan by princemillla(m): 11:03pm On Apr 08, 2023
goodnessme1:

Jokes apart, Who did sub for you kid?

Sentiment apart, cameroon may not last a week if they dare Nigeria.
Re: Breaking..the Chinese Army Carries Out Its Threat And Begins The Siege Of Taiwan by Ourtruth247: 11:05pm On Apr 08, 2023
Re: Breaking..the Chinese Army Carries Out Its Threat And Begins The Siege Of Taiwan by Ikaeniyan0: 11:15pm On Apr 08, 2023
goodnessme1:
Cameroon do not have the capability to do that
Re: Breaking..the Chinese Army Carries Out Its Threat And Begins The Siege Of Taiwan by goodnessme1(f): 11:33pm On Apr 08, 2023
princemillla:

Jokes apart, Who did sub for you kid?

Sentiment apart, cameroon may not last a week if they dare Nigeria.
With help of Britain or without their help.

1 Like

Re: Breaking..the Chinese Army Carries Out Its Threat And Begins The Siege Of Taiwan by Hongkongfukid(m): 12:29am On Apr 09, 2023
goodnessme1:
Go get sense first
Attention seeker

1 Like

Re: Breaking..the Chinese Army Carries Out Its Threat And Begins The Siege Of Taiwan by Nobody: 1:58am On Apr 09, 2023
Fighting in two different fronts, will USA be able to curtain both Russia and China
Re: Breaking..the Chinese Army Carries Out Its Threat And Begins The Siege Of Taiwan by Freshtruth(m): 2:30am On Apr 09, 2023
Taiwan sorry US cannot save you grin just try and make peace with China. Turkey president was smart after ignoring Putin insults n bully.

But Putin na man sha he get mind he no run he no hide he is still Russian president and nothing happen h
Chai . my brother try get your own money he get y
Re: Breaking..the Chinese Army Carries Out Its Threat And Begins The Siege Of Taiwan by eteebanky1: 3:49am On Apr 09, 2023
goodnessme1:

Lol, even only northern part of Nigeria can invade Cameroon successfully

But, we don't want more liabilities to depend on the south oil

1 Like

Re: Breaking..the Chinese Army Carries Out Its Threat And Begins The Siege Of Taiwan by wahahlawahala: 3:59am On Apr 09, 2023
goodnessme1:
sore loosers! Their heart is filled with bitterness and evil , always praying for chaos and evil when things don't go their way.. Kai! Na animals den merge with humans

3 Likes

Re: Breaking..the Chinese Army Carries Out Its Threat And Begins The Siege Of Taiwan by samwillyco1(m): 4:06am On Apr 09, 2023
War war and war
Re: Breaking..the Chinese Army Carries Out Its Threat And Begins The Siege Of Taiwan by princemillla(m): 5:47am On Apr 09, 2023
goodnessme1:
With help of Britain or without their help.

Ought not to dignified you wit resppnse but since na beer parlor gist u want make i dash am to u may be u will learn.

Dont think Nigeria defense is that weak. Cameroon is just not fit in any areas. If u judge by boko haram menace or large insecurities then u r a joke. Nigeria is not weak

1 Like

Re: Breaking..the Chinese Army Carries Out Its Threat And Begins The Siege Of Taiwan by Godons1: 7:32am On Apr 09, 2023
goodnessme1:

Cameroon can only take over Igbo land cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking..the Chinese Army Carries Out Its Threat And Begins The Siege Of Taiwan by hotwax: 7:43am On Apr 09, 2023
Everybody is taking advantage of weak Biden.

Americans made a mistake by removing trump.

America enemies just became strong .

They have never been this strong and bold...

Biden is Chinese puppet. Hunter Biden his son collected bribe from Chinese government...they are the enemy within working for china.

When a whole US president is Chinese spy, america is gone
Re: Breaking..the Chinese Army Carries Out Its Threat And Begins The Siege Of Taiwan by goodnessme1(f): 8:12am On Apr 09, 2023
princemillla:

Ought not to dignified you wit resppnse but since na beer parlor gist u want make i dash am to u may be u will learn.

Dont think Nigeria defense is that weak. Cameroon is just not fit in any areas. If u judge by boko haram menace or large insecurities then u r a joke. Nigeria is not weak
The same Boko Haram your useless Nigeria army have not defeat since years of fighting them?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Haiti’s Poor Rely On Mud Pies To Survive / If Biden Wins I Will Leave America President Trump Tweets / Julian Assange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.