Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Mr Ibu Showers Daughter With Prayers As She Acquires New Car (video) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mr Ibu Showers Daughter With Prayers As She Acquires New Car (video) (336 Views)

Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) / The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers / The Fast And The Furious Movie Star Tyrese Asks Fans For Prayers As He Undergoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mr Ibu Showers Daughter With Prayers As She Acquires New Car (video) by Maffyjay: 8:04pm On Apr 08, 2023
Veteran Nollywood actor, John Okafor aka Mr. Ibu showers prayers on his daughter, Jasmine Okafor, as she acquired a new car.

Jasmine shared several photos of herself with her newly purchased car, expressing so much happiness and gratitude to God almighty.

On Instagram, she posted a video of her father praying for her, and expressed her gratitude for his guidance.

She wrote;

“Thank you for your prayers, Papa! I have confidence in the fact that with you my steps are guided through Jesus Christ our Lord! @reammribu!!!!! You always reminded me how bright my future could be if I humble myself and be coachable, am grateful to God for consistently seeing me through this journey called life, and am thankful to you for constantly mentoring me!

Thank you all for the congratulatory messages yesterday! You’re next in line! Y’all stay blessed”.

Watch the video below:
https://afriqpulsetv.com/mr-ibu-showers-daughter-with-prayers-as-she-acquires-new-car-video/
Re: Mr Ibu Showers Daughter With Prayers As She Acquires New Car (video) by Caro565: 8:34pm On Apr 08, 2023
Congratulations 2 her

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Eko Atlantic City Still Empty ? / Rush For Your Copy Now !!! Never Fails Me (2) By Ap.uchechukwu Uduma / Keke NAPEP Driver Returns N12 Million To Owner In Kano, Gets N400,000 Reward.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.