Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Is There Any 1 Million Naira Salary Job Out There - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is There Any 1 Million Naira Salary Job Out There (4085 Views)

Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. / 15k Salary Job....life After Graduation Is Hell / Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Any 1 Million Naira Salary Job Out There by Spherica177: 11:03am On Apr 09, 2023
AfahaAbia:

Saas products
hello

Please can you help refer me for a sales role in your firm or anywhere else? I had 2 years experience in sales and customer service.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Is There Any 1 Million Naira Salary Job Out There by ThundrCork(m): 1:17pm On Apr 09, 2023
Dey play....some people working for NGO's earn as much as 5 million a month
Re: Is There Any 1 Million Naira Salary Job Out There by Bruno3000(m): 1:26pm On Apr 09, 2023
dangoteinlaw:
oh you think business men are the wealthiest, only ibos believe in buying and selling. The richest are tech and real estate.
Thanks for this info. So how do I get in?
Re: Is There Any 1 Million Naira Salary Job Out There by Bruno3000(m): 1:36pm On Apr 09, 2023
AfahaAbia:

Saas products
Can you please fill me in? I'm interested.
Re: Is There Any 1 Million Naira Salary Job Out There by ruggedtimi(m): 2:50pm On Apr 09, 2023
Abi1985:
Please I am asking and I want to know if such jobs exist legit in Nigeria
more than this...
Re: Is There Any 1 Million Naira Salary Job Out There by Jesse6(m): 5:12pm On Apr 09, 2023
NGOs in north pays more than that for some specific roles
Re: Is There Any 1 Million Naira Salary Job Out There by seanwilliam(m): 6:02pm On Apr 09, 2023
I know people can make more than that in a week working for themselves with the right skills .

The question is, which company pays 1m per month, what are they into ? How long will it take one to earn that working with such company .

No be to just Dey drop random ngo , or about your friend wey no exist

1 Like

Re: Is There Any 1 Million Naira Salary Job Out There by shomutuski(m): 7:21pm On Apr 09, 2023
NNPC, DPR, PEFMB, NRC, NERC. NDDC, IPPIS, FMD, ASO ROCK, CABALS, GOV KIDS, LOBBYISTS ETC

I worked at the petroleum equalization fund management board with my uncle before leaving Nigeria, He was in IT, i was in Admin and Personnel! His annual salary 26million probably gross or net not sure. but he made that alright. even the executive secretary of the organization earns 57million as at 2019 minus bonus and incentives.

The thing is those that are making money from Nigeria arent tribalistic or hating on each other, they just work together to bleed Nigeria at the expense of the pawns (general public).

4 Likes

Re: Is There Any 1 Million Naira Salary Job Out There by Karlifate: 8:54pm On Apr 09, 2023
shomutuski:
NNPC, DPR, PEFMB, NRC, NERC. NDDC, IPPIS, FMD, ASO ROCK, CABALS, GOV KIDS, LOBBYISTS ETC

I worked at the petroleum equalization fund management board with my uncle before leaving Nigeria, He was in IT, i was in Admin and Personnel! His annual salary 26million probably gross or net not sure. but he made that alright. even the executive secretary of the organization earns 57million as at 2019 minus bonus and incentives.

The thing those that are making money from Nigeria arent tribalistic or hating on each other, they just work together to bleed Nigeria at the expense of the pawns (general public).

💯
Re: Is There Any 1 Million Naira Salary Job Out There by princeemma69: 5:55am On Apr 10, 2023
I think someone should tag the admins to take this post to front page
Re: Is There Any 1 Million Naira Salary Job Out There by ThePundit14(m): 7:14am On Apr 10, 2023
A friend in one of the new generation banks earns N1M monthly.

Abi1985:
Please I am asking and I want to know if such jobs exist legit in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any 1 Million Naira Salary Job Out There by LittleBigDick(m): 9:45am On Apr 10, 2023
My uncle was got paid 3m for developing a game in the pre 90s .

Man sold the game to EA and made huge bags.

I once saw an offer for an Excel VBA dev with 1mill pay offer on wall street job site.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any 1 Million Naira Salary Job Out There by princeemma69: 1:07pm On Apr 10, 2023
LittleBigDick:
My uncle was got paid 3m for developing a game in the pre 90s .

Man sold the game to EA and made huge bags.

I once saw an offer for an Excel VBA dev with 1mill pay offer on wall street job site.
1 million naira or dollars?

Re: Is There Any 1 Million Naira Salary Job Out There by XAUBulls: 3:31pm On Apr 11, 2023
shomutuski:

The thing is those that are making money from Nigeria arent tribalistic or hating on each other, they just work together to bleed Nigeria at the expense of the pawns (general public).
Back in the day, those who had personal links with top military men made even more millions using those agencies listed in the first paragraph as a leverage.

Your last paragraph is spot on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Any 1 Million Naira Salary Job Out There by shomutuski(m): 12:11pm On Apr 12, 2023
XAUBulls:

Back in the day, those who had personal links with top military men made even more millions using those agencies listed in the first paragraph as a leverage.

Your last paragraph is spot on.

I worked with an hausa guy in that office, his father was an admiral in the navy working in the creeks. their house in maitama alone cost 400m, what he told me and i believed when i visited it. he was a very cocky and boastful guy but liked me cus i was street smart in that office. i knew how to massage egos to get what i wanted. it's a shame that I had to leave because they were planning on removing the non-hausa to allow contacts from aso villa work there.

I learnt about Nigeria in a year what i have never learnt my whole life. Nigeria is a scam alright, the only time you hear Nigeria is when they are all sharing wealth.

Interests and eye service is the order of the day, one igbo guy even faked converting to Islam then to get a job, i was a muslim but from the south west so they didnt fully see me as one. even though i spoke hausa.

The average man on the street will keep being emotional and fanatic in following but will never touch wealth until they understand how the game is played, guy people get money and they no work for am. i mean mad money

i cant say much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Any 1 Million Naira Salary Job Out There by XAUBulls: 3:36pm On Apr 12, 2023
shomutuski:

I worked with an hausa guy in that office, his father was an admiral in the navy working in the creeks. their house in maitama alone cost 400m, what he told me and i believed when i visited it. he was a very cocky and boastful guy but liked me cus i was street smart in that office. i knew how to massage egos to get what i wanted. it's a shame that I had to leave because they were planning on removing the non-hausa to allow contacts from aso villa work there.

I learnt about Nigeria in a year what i have never learnt my whole life. Nigeria is a scam alright, the only time you hear Nigeria is when they are all sharing wealth.

Interests and eye service is the order of the day, one igbo guy even faked converting to Islam then to get a job, i was a muslim but from the south west so they didnt fully see me as one. even though i spoke hausa.

The average man on the street will keep being emotional and fanatic in following but will never touch wealth until they understand how the game is played, guy people get money and they no work for am. i mean mad money

i cant say much
Nicely put @Shomutuski,

You are street smart and truly understand the innefficient way things have always been done back in Nigeria.

I had interactions with some of those millionaire Northern dudes as well (who I originally knew decades back from my FGC days in a major Northern state capital while I lived in Lagos then, when we students could afford to fly to boarding school domestically by
Kabo Air or Nigeria Airways), and they ran things just like you said with the excessive man-know-man started by those military governments.

Only the full decentralisation of Nigeria with a strong leadership and stronger institutions can propel the country to the level of an advanced one like Japan, Singapore, or South Korea.

As a technocrat and chartered accountant who worked as a treasurer with the multinational, ExxonMobil, and other U.S.-based
Fortune 500 firms, I believe the President-elect, Bola Ahmed
Adekunle Tinubu and his team will take Nigeria from the cliff edge and block the innefficiencies in all sectors.

Failure to do this, Nigeria would be better off going the way of the former USSR and Czechoslovakia for easier management. Awolowo proved that industrialisation and innovation can be achieved through his setting up of many Industrial Estates in the Old Western Region such as the Ikeja Industrial Estate, Oluyole Industrial Estate in Ibadan, the first TV station in Ibadan, and even real estates such as the Ikeja GRA, and the first tallest skyscraper called Cocoa House.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any 1 Million Naira Salary Job Out There by shomutuski(m): 4:07pm On Apr 12, 2023
XAUBulls:

Nicely put @Shomutuski,

You are street smart and truly understand the innefficient way things have always been done back in Nigeria.

I had interactions with some of those millionaire Northern dudes as well (who I originally knew decades back from my FGC days in a major Northern state capital while I lived in Lagos then, when we students could afford to fly to boarding school domestically by
Kabo Air or Nigeria Airways), and they ran things just like you said with the excessive man-know-man started by those military governments.

Only the full decentralisation of Nigeria with a strong leadership and stronger institutions can propel the country to the level of an advanced one like Japan, Singapore, or South Korea.

As a technocrat and chartered accountant who worked as a treasurer with the multinational, ExxonMobil, and other U.S.-based
Fortune 500 firms, I believe the President-elect, Bola Ahmed
Adekunle Tinubu and his team will take Nigeria from the cliff edge and block the innefficiencies in all sectors.

Failure to do this, Nigeria would be better off going the way of the former USSR and Czechoslovakia for easier management. Awolowo proved that industrialisation and innovation can be achieved through his setting up of many Industrial Estates in the Old Western Region such as the Ikeja Industrial Estate, Oluyole Industrial Estate in Ibadan, the first TV station in Ibadan, and even real estates such as the Ikeja GRA, and the first tallest skyscraper called Cocoa House.

All the best.

I dont believe in tinubu oo, I don't believe in anyone honestly. I believe in my ability to cater for my family. See, Nigeria future is very bleak. TInubu is there for himself and his cronies. the northerners will support him well as long as their people are also in power.

Nigeria can never be good, We will visit this my comment next 8years by HIS grace.

make we they look, them go thief shege like buari thief. Democracy is extremely flawed in Nigeria

What they are doing is marathon between only two tribes to plunder our collective wealth, exactly the same thing the first and second republic did with coup only without bloodshed.

What a shame, A nation with so much potential ruined by greedy people. I wish i can make changes to this nation but i will rather focus on myself and family.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nscdc Apointment Letters For Senior Cadre / Mocality Ng, online and mobile directory in need of Super Agents / Federal Capital Development Autority Recruitment 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.