Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Is Movie Production A Profitable Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Movie Production A Profitable Business? (213 Views)

Wendu Chuks Joins King's Production - A Gospel Sensation From Port Harcourt / 3 Ways To Identify A Profitable Business And Maximize Profit / How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Movie Production A Profitable Business? by nikky5(m): 9:41pm On Apr 08, 2023
Please I urgently need your advice in this direction.

I intend getting a loan facility for a modern epic movie. I want to be sure that I will recoup my investment after production.

I have knowledge about movie production.

Thanks.
Re: Is Movie Production A Profitable Business? by JASONjnr(m): 10:16pm On Apr 08, 2023
Why do you people always want to kill yourself when life is becoming very simple and easy by the day.

Haven't you noticed how many dudes have become stars by placing their phones as cameras and acting scenes then using android video editors to make episodes and 5hey get trend?

You don't need to get any loan.

All you need is phone holder, phone mic, ring light etc.

Then you get a content writer or you think of something to act, get your cast and editors....

6ou can start there till you perfect your game.

You might need good iPhone or Xiaomi phones or pixel phones or even Samsung phones because 9f quality camera.

You will overtime work on your green screen to advance in movie production.

STOP COLLECTING LOANS OH....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Movie Production A Profitable Business? by Gasayi(m): 9:06am On Apr 09, 2023
Gasayi:
Hello
Our service :
Buying/Selling

paypal
Bitcoin
Neteller
Usdt
Payoneer
Skrill
Online Payments/
Gift cards
Fiverr withdrawal
Whatsapp 0706246 9313
Re: Is Movie Production A Profitable Business? by budaatum: 3:39pm On Apr 09, 2023
Knowing about movie production requires knowledge about movies in general, and how stories are written in the first place, and how they evolve on to a screen. Sometimes, they start from a dream, or from Balaam's ass, or a burning bush, or from the use of the brain, and often involve research.

nikky5:
This happened in 1988 many years before that award winning movie was produced.
List of movies about Christ's Crucifixion.

https://www.imdb.com/search/keyword/?keywords=crucifixion-of-jesus

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki Condoles With Okunbo Family Over Passing Of Matriarch / Ready Made Website For Sale / 7 Internet Business You Can Start With 20k In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.