Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

From Nwa-boi To An Importer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / From Nwa-boi To An Importer (397 Views)

“Nwa Boy”: Rising Dearth Of Apprenticeship In Nigeria / JAIZ Bank Secures N3BN From BOI To Finance Msmes / Boi To Distribute N250bn Afrexim Loan At Single Digit Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Nwa-boi To An Importer by EzendiEgo1: 10:06pm On Apr 08, 2023
Good evening Nl
Please am not a good writer but I promise you will find this interesting.

This my story how I started as Nwa-boi to become an importer In used shoes,bags and clothes (okirika).

You can ask me any questions you have I will answer.
Re: From Nwa-boi To An Importer by Okere18: 10:10pm On Apr 08, 2023
I am interested in okrika shoe, canvas business for men
Re: From Nwa-boi To An Importer by EzendiEgo1: 10:11pm On Apr 08, 2023
Ok
It all started when I finish secondary school waiting for my admission in Futo... I waited for so long no admission was coming after my jamb and Futo exam... My mother and I decided I should just go and do apprenticeship for my uncle for 5yrs. after the 5yrs I will be settled but my people the apprenticeship took my 8yrs to complete..

God bless my boss he be kind hearted man..he no dey put eye for everything.. what he knows is give me my own take your own...
With this method of his...I manage to save upto 1million within my Second year. After that something happened I stop coming to shop in the morning and business slow down when buhari entered sit.
.. with that depression and the rest I invested in Forex trading and lost 800k out of the 1M.

I decided not to ever give up or go back to my parents that am tired of the Nwa-boi of a thing. As God may have it business turn around and I continue saving as much as I get. I save ooh because I knew where am heading to....but at a point I was confused because I didn't know what I can invest the money I saved with..
Re: From Nwa-boi To An Importer by EzendiEgo1: 10:50pm On Apr 08, 2023
During the time I was saving no girl gee to date me... Reason because i don't have money and I be Nwa-boi..
Within my fifth year I met my lovely girlfriend way her advice shape me to who I be today... The advice she gave me was the money you have in bank now won't do anything to you since your boss is into china business especially okirika try find which okirika business you will fit in and import...

Confusion set in because to import okirika wears for container no be small money... I was confused... finally I realised that one time my boss bring in football boot okirika own but he wasn't able to sell it so he stop bringing it.
I went back to my girlfriend took her what I feel will move for me.(the football boot ) she supported with advice but the problem within was I don't have customers but I have a supplier in china... I wake up one morning pray about it and took the risk cheesy cheesy. So funny what happened next

Below with pictures

The last picture my first bale of football boot and children shoes.

1 Like

Re: From Nwa-boi To An Importer by EzendiEgo1: 10:58pm On Apr 08, 2023
If the story the enter make I see your like a d comment

5 Likes

Re: From Nwa-boi To An Importer by princeemma69: 2:37am On Apr 09, 2023
Continue please
Re: From Nwa-boi To An Importer by Ireportlive: 4:25am On Apr 09, 2023
God bless your hustle

(1) (Reply)

Online Sales Mastery Class: For Business Owners / Not My President T-shirt Etc On Sell, (ahead Of 29th May Inuguration ) / Nigerian Loan App To Get 100K As A Beginner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.