Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,513 members, 7,836,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

I’ve Key To Igbo Presidency, I Know What They Want - Joe Ibgokwe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ve Key To Igbo Presidency, I Know What They Want - Joe Ibgokwe (1156 Views)

I’ve Key To Igbo Presidency, I Know What They Want - Joe Ibgokwe / Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline / 2023 Presidency: I Won’t Allow Anyone Deceive Me Again – Sam Ewang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Key To Igbo Presidency, I Know What They Want - Joe Ibgokwe by riversstaterep: 10:34pm On Apr 08, 2023
I’ve Key To Igbo Presidency, I Know What They Want - Joe Ibgokwe

A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and Special Adviser to the Lagos State Governor on Drainages, Joe Igbokwe has claimed that he has the key to the Igbo presidency.

Taking to his verified Facebook page, Igbokwe said the Southeastern people are not interested in secession but are unhappy with how the country treats the geo-political zone.

https://www.riversstatereporters.com/2023/04/ive-key-to-igbo-presidency-i-know-what.html
_
Click the link in our bio to read more or visit riversstatereporters.com
Follow us for more breaking news & videos

Watch us on [url]Youtube.com/@rsreportersng[/url]
Re: I’ve Key To Igbo Presidency, I Know What They Want - Joe Ibgokwe by Mercury12(m): 10:47pm On Apr 08, 2023
Make una stop to dey confuse us.

If u want Biafra. Raise your hands up! undecided

Igbokwe there are many hands up o

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Key To Igbo Presidency, I Know What They Want - Joe Ibgokwe by Lionize: 11:08pm On Apr 08, 2023
Now you think you are sure of your stomach for the next 4 years but locally and nationally abi? Keep the mouth-running
Re: I’ve Key To Igbo Presidency, I Know What They Want - Joe Ibgokwe by rinzaugustine: 11:12pm On Apr 08, 2023
Lol, Joe Igbokwe is a clown.Most Igbos want good governance not politics of poverty and impoverishment as believed in by evil structures like Joe igbokwe and his masters because it will not lead Nigeria to progress or a safe country even in the next 50 years. Peter Obi remains my president elect

3 Likes

Re: I’ve Key To Igbo Presidency, I Know What They Want - Joe Ibgokwe by Freshtruth(m): 2:44am On Apr 09, 2023
This gutter cleaner again

1 Like

Re: I’ve Key To Igbo Presidency, I Know What They Want - Joe Ibgokwe by ratifency: 2:46am On Apr 09, 2023
This one has started

1 Like

Re: I’ve Key To Igbo Presidency, I Know What They Want - Joe Ibgokwe by omowolewa: 3:00am On Apr 09, 2023
Baba, na old key you get, they since changes the doors to biometric doors.

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Key To Igbo Presidency, I Know What They Want - Joe Ibgokwe by Owontime: 4:16am On Apr 09, 2023
I think it will be easier to get IPOB country than for an IPOB to be the president of Nigeria, that will never happen. We will never handover our armed forces and country to IPOB, the last time we made that mistake they killed all the politicians and army generals in our country.
Re: I’ve Key To Igbo Presidency, I Know What They Want - Joe Ibgokwe by Vyzz: 6:57am On Apr 09, 2023
Mercury12:
Make una stop to dey confuse us. 'If u want Biafra. Raise your hands up' undecided

Igbokwe there are many hands up o

Sharap

Joe Igbokwe is afonja

While GRV is igbo
Re: I’ve Key To Igbo Presidency, I Know What They Want - Joe Ibgokwe by Localemperor: 7:13am On Apr 09, 2023
Owontime:
I think it will be easier to get IPOB country than for an IPOB to be the president of Nigeria, that will never happen. We will never handover our armed forces and country to IPOB, the last time we made that mistake they killed all the politicians and army generals in our country.
yenyenyenyenyen you are not relevant in the scheme of things. You are just a church rat cheesy

1 Like

Re: I’ve Key To Igbo Presidency, I Know What They Want - Joe Ibgokwe by Ulunne777(f): 7:15am On Apr 09, 2023
Shove the key into your ass ,nwokem
Re: I’ve Key To Igbo Presidency, I Know What They Want - Joe Ibgokwe by Mercury12(m): 7:29am On Apr 09, 2023
Vyzz:

Sharap

Joe Igbokwe is afonja

While GRV is igbo

I don't care
Do yall want Biafra or not?
undecided
Re: I’ve Key To Igbo Presidency, I Know What They Want - Joe Ibgokwe by tuborme: 7:36am On Apr 09, 2023
We don’t want Igbo presidency! We want a Nigeria that works for everyone

1 Like

Re: I’ve Key To Igbo Presidency, I Know What They Want - Joe Ibgokwe by potent5(m): 7:58am On Apr 09, 2023
He doesn't have ordinary key to commissioner in Lagos. Funny and phoney people.
Re: I’ve Key To Igbo Presidency, I Know What They Want - Joe Ibgokwe by Vyzz: 8:32am On Apr 09, 2023
Mercury12:

I don't care
Do yall want Biafra or not?
undecided

I want a better Nigeria, we deserve it.

Why can't people see through their tribe and religion and choose a Capable leader?
Re: I’ve Key To Igbo Presidency, I Know What They Want - Joe Ibgokwe by JoeyNaza: 9:34am On Apr 09, 2023
Owontime:

Since then we have seen how you people are making progress in leaps and bounds. We have seen progress that surpassed the western world. Nigeria has become eldorado since Igbos were kicked out of power.
Igbos are now eating grass while others are eating meat.

Keep deceiving yourselves. If the people directly involved in feeding or raising a child are in disagreement and fighting, that child can never grow well.
Nigeria is that child and it can never grow well. Let it die so that we have nothing in common enough to divorce

(1) (Reply)

Faleke Confirms Tinubu’s Return Today, Mobilises Welcome / Was MKO Abiola Really A Good Man ? / A Black Man Invented The Mobile Phone. Meet Him Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.