Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Hello, I'm Looking For A Professional Children's Book Writer - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Hello, I'm Looking For A Professional Children's Book Writer (374 Views)

Hello! I'm Looking For Youtube Scriptwriters / Hello, I'm Looking For A Fantasy Writer / Hello, I'm Looking For A Professional Children's Book Writer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello, I'm Looking For A Professional Children's Book Writer by kjffxoc518: 11:03pm On Apr 08, 2023
I need a professional children's book writer that can deliver a
professional and quality work and we are going to work for a long
time.
Price is negotiable
Kindly contact me on WhatsApp if you are interested:
Re: Hello, I'm Looking For A Professional Children's Book Writer by lodor85540: 1:02am On Apr 09, 2023
Have done for several people pls how can I reach you
Re: Hello, I'm Looking For A Professional Children's Book Writer by lodor85540: 1:02am On Apr 09, 2023
Here in this post are the questions and answers for the Jamb 2024/2025 CBT examination for all subjects including mathematics and English.

Here in this post are the questions and answers for the Jamb 2024/2025 CBT examination for all subjects including mathematics and English.

Jamb Questions & Answers 2024/2025 for All Subjects
Jamb Questions & Answers 2024/2025 for All Subjects

JAMB 2024
Jamb Questions & Answers 2024/2025 for All Subjects (Expo Runz)
Are you a candidate that for the 2024 UTME examination scheduled for Saturday, 2024 and you want to score above 300 in the exam? then worry no more because we are here to help you pass all your papers.
Let’s provide you with the correct Jamb for all your 4 subjects.

SCORE 350 IN JAMB 2024
How Does Our Jamb Expo Runz Work
It is very important that I explain to you how our improved Jamb 2024 Runz process works.

In this Jamb 2024 CBT Runz, we make use of which we will use to your Jamb questions , solve them and send the answers directly to your Jamb

We all know that Jamb doesn’t allow candidates to enter the exam hall with their phones or anything , this is to minimize the possibility of exam , but you have nothing to worry about because our Jamb Expo Runz process is perfect.

There will be no need for you to enter the exam hall with your mobile phone because we will be sending the answers directly to your computer, this process is completed before the exam starts, believe me, we are the only that can do this, we did it in the past years and we are about to do it again.

See also JAMB Government Questions and Answers 2024/2025 Expo
Jamb 2024
Our Jamb 2024 is very , we made it so that all candidates who are interested and want to pass their Jamb CBT can be able to afford it.

Number of Subjects Price
All Subjects
Subjects
Per Subject
How to Subscribe
for the Jamb CBT 2024,
List the subjects you want to subscribe
An will be provided to you immediately to pay to
Once payment is successful, we will a and send it to you via SMS, you will need to keep this PIN because you will be needing it to our later.
NOTE: The will only work for you, sharing it with your fellow candidates is useless because their questions are different.

Jamb 2024 Per Subject Subscription
Kindly on the subject you want to to and follow the steps on the page that opens:

Jamb Questions and Answers 2024 for Use of English
Jamb Questions and Answers 2024 for Mathematics
Jamb Questions and Answers 2024 for Physics

Jamb Questions and Answers 2024 for Chemistry

Jamb Questions and Answers 2024 for Biology

Jamb Questions and Answers 2024 for Agricultural Science

Jamb Questions and Answers 2024 for Government

Jamb Questions and Answers 2024 for Literature in English

Jamb Questions and Answers 2024 for Commerce

Jamb Questions and Answers 2024 for Economics

Jamb Questions and Answers 2024 for Igbo

Jamb Questions and Answers 2024 for Hausa

Jamb Questions and Answers 2024 for Yoruba

Jamb Questions and Answers 2024 for Christian

Religious Studies
Jamb Questions and Answers 2024 for Islamic

Studies
Jamb Questions and Answers 2024 for Computer studies

Jamb Questions and Answers 2024 for Principles of Accounts

Jamb Questions and Answers 2024 for Physical and Health Education

Jamb Questions and Answers 2024 for Music

Jamb Questions and Answers 2024 for Home Economics

Jamb Questions and Answers 2024 for Geography
Jamb Questions and Answers 2024 for History

Jamb Questions and Answers 2024 for Art

Jamb Questions and Answers 2024 for Arabic

Jamb Questions and Answers 2024 for French.

JAMB Yoruba Questions and Answers 2024/2025 Expo Runz

As a Jamb candidate, to Jamb Runz for all your subjects will help you a lot to and above, us today to get started now.

JAMB 2024/2025 Form, Fee, Date, Deadline & Guidelines
How to a JAMB Profile for 2024/2025 Registration
JAMB Syllabus 2024/2025 for All Subjects
JAMB 2024/2025 for All Subjects
JAMB Subject 2024/2025 for All Courses
JAMB Past Questions for All Subjects PDF Download
JAMB Runz 2024/2025 Expo Questions & Answers
JAMB Cut-off Mark 2024/2025

2024 JAMB UTME, DE new updates & answers to major questions
This comprehensive FAQ addresses commonly encountered questions by JAMB UTME and DE candidates.

1. Changing JAMB UTME subject combination
Question: Can I change my JAMB UTME subject combination?
ANSWER: Yes, for a limited window for the 2024 JAMB UTME exercise. JAMB opened a two-day window (March 14-15) for UTME candidates to change their subject combinations. This ensures your chosen subjects align with your desired course of study. Read how to get it done here.

2. JAMB admission letter and printing
Question: I can’t print my JAMB admission letter. What should I do?
ANSWER: Visit any JAMB-accredited CBT centre. They can assist you in printing your admission letter.

Question: My admission letter has an incorrect name. Can I change it?

ANSWER: Unfortunately, names cannot be added or changed after JAMB UTME registration.

3. Deadlines and important dates for JAMB UTME & DE
Question: When is the 2024 JAMB UTME exam?

ANSWER: The 2024 JAMB UTME exam will be held between April 19th and 29th.

Question: When is the DE registration deadline for 2024?

ANSWER: The DE registration for 2024 closes on March 28th. Complete registration is exclusively available in all JAMB CBT centres in Nigeria.

4. JAMB results and correction of errors
Question: Can I change my date of birth after JAMB registration

ANSWER: No, you cannot change your date of birth after registration.

Question: What if the SIM card used for UTME registration is blocked?
ANSWER: You can retrieve your results via the JAMB online portal. Alternatively, you can try retrieving the blocked SIM card, as it’s your unique JAMB identifier.

5. JAMB DE Eligibility and requirements
Re: Hello, I'm Looking For A Professional Children's Book Writer by Robertgreene1(m): 6:37am On Apr 09, 2023
All this scammers wey full here.. they just be asking u to send samples (which they will be selling behind ur back) without paying u a dime

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Youtube Script Writer Needed / Taking Action / I Have Fount It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.