Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Soyinka Too Inferior In Usefulness To Mandela Who Gave It All - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka Too Inferior In Usefulness To Mandela Who Gave It All (808 Views)

What's The Usefulness Of A University Certificate In The Presidential Election / HURIWA: Change Nigeria's Name From What Flora Shaw, Lugard's Girlfriend Gave It / Buhari Has Outlived His Usefulness To The West: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soyinka Too Inferior In Usefulness To Mandela Who Gave It All by BERNIMOORE: 11:35pm On Apr 08, 2023
In ondo we say...what's the usefulness of kolanut....either we break it into pieces and enjoy eating its slices....or we just throw it away.....because its not useful to the eater

Mandela was sweet to his people... But chose to be bitter to those that maltreat his people

While wole Soyinka Was an egoist looking for who to bully with irrelevant and dead rubber English, how I wish he speak our ijinle Yoruba like he speak foreign language just to opress, a man I read about while I was young chose to be very insensitive and rather chose to be against the people
O mà se o....

Bitter Kola...orógbó......kilànfàní Orógbó...eyi yi a pa tí kò láwé...eyi tí a he tó tún korò

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka Too Inferior In Usefulness To Mandela Who Gave It All by JagabanBorgu: 11:51pm On Apr 08, 2023
0bing0s and tûrñing stories upside down tho.
These mób activities doñ't wear u out?
This man talked about d election and it's fàilûres, talked about d thrèàt Datti posed on Channels TV, and u all turnéd around to say he is d eviI not ur VP.
He made an observation targeting everyone involved in d election, why make it ur personal matter?
Are u people nót steewp!d?
Why making repeated posts and threads àgàinst someone for making and observation?
At this rate, Obi is drifting farther away from d presidency, being tóxîc doesn't win u elections.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soyinka Too Inferior In Usefulness To Mandela Who Gave It All by LeoDeKing: 12:10am On Apr 09, 2023
By my count, this should be the 97th thread created on prof Wole Soyinka within the last 7 days.

His offence? He refused to speak in favour of the effeminate voice 3rd class Philosophy god of ipob terrorists.

As it is now, Shehu Sani's balls are being sucked. Indeed, Shehu Sani is no longer almajiri but the most educated human being on the green planet.

Yet, it is apc that is jittery because a religious bigot has gone to court. I never knew court is a place for turning winners to losers or vice versa.

Soludo: Headless Mobs

Soyinka: Nattering nitwits

Soyinka: Smut factory

Moghalu: Unlettered and uncultured people

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka Too Inferior In Usefulness To Mandela Who Gave It All by BERNIMOORE: 12:20am On Apr 09, 2023
JagabanBorgu:
0bing0s and tûrñing stories upside down tho.
These mób activities doñ't wear u out?
This man talked about d election and it's fàilûres, talked about d thrèàt Datti posed on Channels TV, and u all turnéd around to say he is d eviI not ur VP.
He made an observation targeting everyone involved in d election, why make it ur personal matter?
Are u people nót steewp!d?
Why making repeated posts and threads àgàinst someone for making and observation?
At this rate, Obi is drifting farther away from d presidency, being tóxîc doesn't win u elections.
Why are you pained?...why taking panadol for Soyinka's headache? Why crying? olodo ni e....o ò gbadun rará

Which yeye observation is he making?... Someone struggling to even hear the rapporteur ...let him go a gbéjé she wôò....è è kúkú gbó yoòbá wa....awon odèradarada

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka Too Inferior In Usefulness To Mandela Who Gave It All by Occurstaem(m): 2:00am On Apr 09, 2023
It seems you are being paid to do this.

You can understand Yoruba language but that doesn't make you a Yoruba man.

You can never be a Yoruba. It is obvious.
Don't deny your place. Come out clean with your full chest.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka Too Inferior In Usefulness To Mandela Who Gave It All by Pristine664: 2:18am On Apr 09, 2023
BERNIMOORE:
In ondo we say...what's the usefulness of kolanut....either we break it into pieces and enjoy eating its slices....or we just throw it away.....because its not useful to the eater

Mandela was sweet to his people... But chose to be bitter to those that maltreat his people

While wole Soyinka Was an egoist looking for who to bully with irrelevant and dead rubber English, how I wish he speak our ijinle Yoruba like he speak foreign language just to opress, a man I read about while I was young chose to be very insensitive and rather chose to be against the people
O mà se o....

Bitter Kola...orógbó......kilànfàní Orógbó...eyi yi a pa tí kò láwé...eyi tí a he tó tún korò

You are not from Ondo State.

You are a full Igbo n.uisance that live on our land because we make the land comfortable for you. Many Igbos I know in Ondo state speak Yoruba language very well.

Here you claimed to be from Rivers State. One thing I know is that most of you people that try hard to use Yoruba language to convince people that you are Yoruba online are fake.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka Too Inferior In Usefulness To Mandela Who Gave It All by Ireportlive: 4:06am On Apr 09, 2023
Foolish insecure morron... Ijinle kii you dia

6 Likes

Re: Soyinka Too Inferior In Usefulness To Mandela Who Gave It All by 43Ronin: 4:21am On Apr 09, 2023
LeoDeKing:
By my count, this should be the 97th thread created on prof Wole Soyinka within the last 7 days.

His offence? He refused to speak in favour of the effeminate voice 3rd class Philosophy god

Soludo: Headless Mobs

Soyinka: Nattering nitwits

Soyinka: Smut factory

Moghalu: Unlettered and uncultured people
So you followed all the 97 threads? Guy tinubu never give you work? Still jobless 😔

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka Too Inferior In Usefulness To Mandela Who Gave It All by Godfullsam(m): 6:08am On Apr 09, 2023
BERNIMOORE:

O mà se o....

Don't you ever claim my darling ONDO state again.

Just limit your hate filled self to your useless region.

ONDO can and will never birth some one like you.

Your proverb is not an exclusive ONDO proverb, it is a yoruba proverb and it doesn't even relate with the shallow and baseless point you are trying so hard to raise.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka Too Inferior In Usefulness To Mandela Who Gave It All by BOYS2MEN: 6:56am On Apr 09, 2023
Professor my ass.....na wole Soyinka type of professor dem use rigg election....YEYE PROFESSORS....tuehh!!!!!
BERNIMOORE:

O mà se o....

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Too Inferior In Usefulness To Mandela Who Gave It All by lebienconnu: 7:09am On Apr 09, 2023
This op is a nattering nitwit and exhibits a parochial mind of easy excitation. He is a member of the headless mob which is a collection of the uncultured and the unlettered poor and stinking ones in our society. He is a rodent. He is a Zombidiot.

Please ignore him.

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka Too Inferior In Usefulness To Mandela Who Gave It All by JagabanBorgu: 9:45am On Apr 09, 2023
BERNIMOORE:
Why are you pained?...why taking panadol for Soyinka's headache? Why crying? olodo ni e....o ò gbadun rará

Which yeye observation is he making?... Someone struggling to even hear the rapporteur ...let him go a gbéjé she wôò....è è kúkú gbó yoòbá wa....awon odèradarada
U will soon get tired and by 2026, u will realize d whole energy was not worth it.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Too Inferior In Usefulness To Mandela Who Gave It All by Evii: 8:08pm On Apr 09, 2023
BERNIMOORE:

Good evening bro, I can't remember responding to this post and I don't know the possiblity of someone using my login details to respond to messages and I am seeing the comments/replies to the post as well.
Re: Soyinka Too Inferior In Usefulness To Mandela Who Gave It All by BERNIMOORE: 10:17pm On Apr 09, 2023
Evii:

Good evening bro, I can't remember responding to this post and I don't know the possiblity of someone using my login details to respond to messages and I am seeing the comments/replies to the post as well.
seems that you're doing illegal identity on Nairaland Using more than one monicker....,..

You can't remember using your Jagabanborgu...monicker to respond to me ....How much are you paid doing this disservice to yourself?
Re: Soyinka Too Inferior In Usefulness To Mandela Who Gave It All by sreamsense: 12:17am On Apr 10, 2023
BERNIMOORE:

O mà se o....

You can't separate Biafrans from fakeness. Identity fraud many of you engaged in to campaign for Obi, which failed woefully because God doesn't dwell in deceit, is what you want to use again to make people believe you are yorubas. Parental problem is one of the major problems in the south east. It is worse in Biafra land than any other region in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka Too Inferior In Usefulness To Mandela Who Gave It All by BERNIMOORE: 12:36am On Apr 10, 2023
sreamsense:

You can't separate Biafrans from fakeness. Identity fraud many of you engaged in to campaign for Obi, which failed woefully because God doesn't dwell in deceit, is what you want to use again to make people believe you are yorubas. Parental problem is one of the major problems in the south east. It is worse in Biafra land than any other region in Nigeria
eru, grin grin

Thank you for quoting me, Now I need to dress you with what you deserve, Omo ile ni e ba gbe e sori bedi wa jabo,

you belong to the gutter so the the Mud cant just leave you.... grin grin

You cant point to your father's house because you dont have any
....attitude inferiority is what i always use to identify omo ale alainironu akotileta iran jatitijati like you, I came from the compound of faleye in Odo ijomu Akure, Ondo state....in ondo we have more that 15 yoruba different dialect slightly deeper than the main yoruba ...if i engage people like you who we refer to as Ajoji ...you will be lost, .....in Ondo we say Ti agba ba wa loja ori omo tun tun kii wo, ..Oja in the main yoruba is market, but in Ilaje Ondo Oja means Town 'Ilu' so when the elderly men are in the town, the youths dont suffer, thats the meaning of the proverb, back to the Topic, Wole Soyinka is bought over already by Tinubu.....this is the same style that Tinubu used for Pa Fasoranti in Akure, to embrace him as president....back to your Narration about the Obidients as only igbo will fail because it is a movement that many of us embrace and will not back out because of cheap blackmail, some of you are omo ale not known to Yoruba....you just camouflage....you cant point to your root in yorubaland like us...i hope you are prepared for this because i will roll you in the mud wella grin grin
Re: Soyinka Too Inferior In Usefulness To Mandela Who Gave It All by orisa37: 2:44am On Apr 10, 2023
MANDELA AND SOYINKA ARE TWO DIFFERENT KETTLES OF LIVES. THEIR RESPECTIVE THEATRES OF LIFE ARE DIFFERENT TOO.
SOUTH AFRICA DOES NOT HAVE THE IGBOS AND THE FULANIS.

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka Too Inferior In Usefulness To Mandela Who Gave It All by JagabanBorgu: 2:06pm On Apr 10, 2023
BERNIMOORE:
seems that you're doing illegal identity on Nairaland Using more than one monicker....,..

You can't remember using your Jagabanborgu...monicker to respond to me ....How much are you paid doing this disservice to yourself?
U are a b!g f00I tho.
U keep tagging d wróñg people to make urself Iook good amidst ur steep!d!ty.
Doñ't tag my moniker aIong with ur steewp!d!ty, I h8 unnecessary mentions.
Re: Soyinka Too Inferior In Usefulness To Mandela Who Gave It All by BERNIMOORE: 7:55pm On Apr 10, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

U are a b!g f00I tho.
U keep tagging d wróñg people to make urself Iook good amidst ur steep!d!ty.
Doñ't tag my moniker aIong with ur steewp!d!ty, I h8 unnecessary mentions.
busted grin
Re: Soyinka Too Inferior In Usefulness To Mandela Who Gave It All by JagabanBorgu: 8:20pm On Apr 12, 2023
BERNIMOORE:
busted grin
Ok daddy
Re: Soyinka Too Inferior In Usefulness To Mandela Who Gave It All by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:33pm On Apr 12, 2023
Una don dey take am too far!

(1) (Reply)

Nyesome Wike Visits Speaker Femi Gbajabiamila / Tinubu Reportedly Drops Nominees Displaying ‘sense Of Entitlement’ / Buhari’s Aide Mocks Peter Obi For Insisting He’ll Be President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.