Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Israel Adesanya KNOCKOUTS Alex Pereira To Win UFC Title (Video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Israel Adesanya KNOCKOUTS Alex Pereira To Win UFC Title (Video) (692 Views)

Kamaru Usman Beats Colby Covington To Retain UFC Title / Kamaru Usman Beats Colby Covington To Retain Welterweight Title (Video) / Kamaru Usman Knocks Out Jorge Masvidal, Retains UFC Title (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israel Adesanya KNOCKOUTS Alex Pereira To Win UFC Title (Video) by officialwdhtv: 6:57am On Apr 09, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eU1y2bsocKY

Source:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CqzdaVHJSh-/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

'Revenge is sweet': Israel Adesanya wins UFC title with second round KNOCKOUT of Alex Pereira

Israel Adesanya won his UFC middleweight championship fight with a brutal second-round knockout against Alex Pereira at UFC 287 in Miami on Sunday.

Adesanya avenged his fifth-round TKO loss to the Brazilian last November in a fight he had been winning on the scorecards.

"Brah, they say revenge is sweet, and if you know me, I've got a sweet tooth!," Adesanya, the Last Stylebender, told UFC interviewer Joe Rogan. "This is f....ing sweet!

"No matter what, Alex is a great champion. He lost the belt tonight, but he will always be a champion. In his story I'm the antagonist, I'm the bad guy, but tonight it's my story, history."

"People, earth, I need to say something. Shush. I hope everyone of you behind the screens, in this arena, can feel this level of happiness just one time in your life," an elated Adesanya screamed into the camera.

"But guess what, you will never feel this level of happiness if you don't go for something in your own life. When they knock you down, when they try and s... on you, when they talk s... about you, when they try and put their foot on your neck. If you stay down, you will never, ever get that resolve.

"Fortify your mind, and feel this level of happiness, one time in your life. But I'm blessed to be able to feel this s... again, and again, and again, and again."

#wetindeyhappentv

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Adesanya KNOCKOUTS Alex Pereira To Win UFC Title (Video) by robinso01(m): 6:59am On Apr 09, 2023
Congrats to him. Success is the best revenge.

1 Like

Re: Israel Adesanya KNOCKOUTS Alex Pereira To Win UFC Title (Video) by Untainted007: 7:02am On Apr 09, 2023
He never gave up. Kudo to you Adesanya for never giving up.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Adesanya KNOCKOUTS Alex Pereira To Win UFC Title (Video) by 1Alex: 7:03am On Apr 09, 2023
Impressive!!!
Re: Israel Adesanya KNOCKOUTS Alex Pereira To Win UFC Title (Video) by Shedrack777: 7:05am On Apr 09, 2023
na so peter obi go knock tinubu down and out before may 15th. Amen

1 Like

Re: Israel Adesanya KNOCKOUTS Alex Pereira To Win UFC Title (Video) by JASONjnr(m): 7:15am On Apr 09, 2023
Israel got knocked down and he went AWOL for a while and got himself some senses....

I hope he stopped the noise making.....

Same way Anthony Joshua was always bragging and coming home to mingle with lots of bad energy that made him to lose relevance.

Even the so called cuppy, dumped his ass when he became loser!

Try to get sense when you go out there to become a star....!!
Re: Israel Adesanya KNOCKOUTS Alex Pereira To Win UFC Title (Video) by FairlyUSEDpussy: 7:19am On Apr 09, 2023
Shedrack777:
na so peter obi go knock tinubu down and out before may 15th. Amen

No way.......
Peter obi is down already wouldn't get up now or forever.......
Re: Israel Adesanya KNOCKOUTS Alex Pereira To Win UFC Title (Video) by rexchazy(m): 7:19am On Apr 09, 2023
Wow he deserves the victory enjoy your moment lad
Re: Israel Adesanya KNOCKOUTS Alex Pereira To Win UFC Title (Video) by affable4(m): 7:19am On Apr 09, 2023
You try bro
Re: Israel Adesanya KNOCKOUTS Alex Pereira To Win UFC Title (Video) by ArmedArmada: 7:22am On Apr 09, 2023
Big ups to Izzy. Stayed up all night to watch it.

I'm a huge fan and I'm glad the King is back.

Pereira ain't getting near that belt any time soon.
Re: Israel Adesanya KNOCKOUTS Alex Pereira To Win UFC Title (Video) by Franzese: 7:32am On Apr 09, 2023
Izzy Wizzy...
the last style-bender
Congrats to Nigeria.
Re: Israel Adesanya KNOCKOUTS Alex Pereira To Win UFC Title (Video) by blaise26abj(m): 7:33am On Apr 09, 2023
Beautiful !!!! God bless him . Tried to watch the fight but sleep said , “am I small in this world to you ? “.

Wish we could get a leader who can unlock the fully potentials of Nigerians while in nigeria . Nigerians mostly have to go out of the country to fully develop their potentials.
Re: Israel Adesanya KNOCKOUTS Alex Pereira To Win UFC Title (Video) by officialwdhtv: 7:36am On Apr 09, 2023
Franzese:
Izzy Wizzy...
the last style-bender
Congrats to Nigeria.

🇳🇬💪❤
Re: Israel Adesanya KNOCKOUTS Alex Pereira To Win UFC Title (Video) by sammyj: 7:49am On Apr 09, 2023
grin grin grin grin Okokobiokooooo olopaooooo shocked shocked shocked. The champ is back. One of the best KO so far. Omo Oluwabi indeed. Great news for Nigeria!!! The fighting spirit of Nigerians.
Re: Israel Adesanya KNOCKOUTS Alex Pereira To Win UFC Title (Video) by Franzese: 8:19am On Apr 09, 2023
The mods still sleeping as usual.

This should be on FP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Adesanya KNOCKOUTS Alex Pereira To Win UFC Title (Video) by officialwdhtv: 11:04am On Apr 09, 2023
sammyj:
grin grin grin grin Okokobiokooooo olopaooooo shocked shocked shocked. The champ is back. One of the best KO so far. Omo Oluwabi indeed. Great news for Nigeria!!! The fighting spirit of Nigerians.

Yes o...he is back
Re: Israel Adesanya KNOCKOUTS Alex Pereira To Win UFC Title (Video) by Shedrack777: 1:42pm On Apr 09, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:

No way.......
Peter obi is down already wouldn't get up now or forever.......
i'll quote you back again by may 30th to tell you whats up

(1) (Reply)

This Is How Achraf Hakimi Outsmarted His Ex Wife / Drogba Off To Bfc / Benin Coach Asked To Fix Cup Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.