Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Tinubu urges Christians to recommit to patriotic pursuits in Easter message - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu urges Christians to recommit to patriotic pursuits in Easter message (9430 Views)

Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation / Tinubu Urges PDP Members To Defect To APC, Gives Reasons / Easter: Sultan Urges Christians To Work With Muslims To End Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu urges Christians to recommit to patriotic pursuits in Easter message by Shantyken(m): 10:44am On Apr 09, 2023
MatrixCircle:

God don't bless fraudsters, that's hypocrisy.
The reason he is running from one hospital to the other, that's punishment.
" I wish above all things that you may be in health as thy soul prospereth". That's God's promises.

So u want tell us say u no dey sick abi
Re: Tinubu urges Christians to recommit to patriotic pursuits in Easter message by franudi: 10:49am On Apr 09, 2023
Somebody,they said, that rigged election is talking about patriotism.
Re: Tinubu urges Christians to recommit to patriotic pursuits in Easter message by onuman: 10:49am On Apr 09, 2023
Shantyken:

That was because it was one sided rigging but in nigeria all the candidates rigged the last election

You still affirm the reason why the last presidential election results in Nigeria should be cancelled. Perhaps, unknown to you.
Re: Tinubu urges Christians to recommit to patriotic pursuits in Easter message by oyeb15: 10:55am On Apr 09, 2023
These people has lost their conscience long time ago.Thank God that nobody will live forever
Re: Tinubu urges Christians to recommit to patriotic pursuits in Easter message by Shantyken(m): 10:55am On Apr 09, 2023
onuman:

You still affirm the reason why the last presidential election results in Nigeria should be cancelled. Perhaps, unknown to you.

Cancel it or not the result will remain same
1- Tinubu with more votes from 8m+ to 9m+
2-Atiku at least 7m
3-obi less than 6m
4- Kwakwanso votes appreciate to 2m+
Re: Tinubu urges Christians to recommit to patriotic pursuits in Easter message by Father254: 11:01am On Apr 09, 2023
Re: Tinubu urges Christians to recommit to patriotic pursuits in Easter message by Babathanks(m): 11:07am On Apr 09, 2023
Jostoman:
You will win election in Jigawa and niger state and be celebrating but when opposition win in lagos they will start attacking non yoruba people in lagos but he will be preaching peace and Unity that doesnt exist in his dictionary.

When some of our politicians talk you will think they are angel gabriel brother but the evil they commit against others just to get power self dey make satan himself dey fear them.
Mumu😏😏😏, go your state of origin and vote 😏. Is that too hard to comprehend. Let me use myself as a case study, I was born and brought up in Kaduna and I also work here, anytime election approaches and am willing to vote, I always travel to my state (ondo) and vote
Re: Tinubu urges Christians to recommit to patriotic pursuits in Easter message by Mubiola360: 11:12am On Apr 09, 2023
rinzaugustine:
Glad somebody wrote that for him..saves everybody from embarrassment
is like you don't know Bola Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu urges Christians to recommit to patriotic pursuits in Easter message by gawu1: 11:34am On Apr 09, 2023
JASONjnr:

You mean, the real Nigerians that collected money to rig a man who's identify is blurring?
He means the real Nigerians who did saw the election as politics and not religious and tribal war; the true progressive Nigerians who voted for progressive candidate eschewing temptation of a myopic religious bigot to set brothers against brothers in the land.
Re: Tinubu urges Christians to recommit to patriotic pursuits in Easter message by 77up(m): 11:34am On Apr 09, 2023
hush15:

Stupid man. A man who didn't win by fair means in an election is claiming to be patriotic.

Patriotic kee you there. Learn to win honorably then come back to give such speech.

Ole
Countinue crying.
Re: Tinubu urges Christians to recommit to patriotic pursuits in Easter message by onuman: 11:35am On Apr 09, 2023
Shantyken:

Cancel it or not the result will remain same

1- Tinubu with more votes from 8m+ to 9m+

2-Atiku at least 7m
3-obi less than 6m
4- Kwakwanso votes appreciate to 2m+

In bold.
The bandits and armed Fulani herdsmen have returned to their businesses on hearing that the Janjaweeeeds have been pronounced winner of the presidential election.
Like the last presidential election, there is no way Nigeria's voters would, and will, return the Janjaweeeeds to continue with making Nigeria a country harboring the largest number of poor and hungry people on earth, as well as one of the most terrorised countries in the world.
Tinubu never won the last presidential election in Nigeria. Take this to the CBN. So next rerun presidential election, Tinubu will be distant behind all the presidential candidates, as the he was in the last presidential election.
Re: Tinubu urges Christians to recommit to patriotic pursuits in Easter message by Billmos: 11:39am On Apr 09, 2023
The man who will restore nigeria lost glory n bring in sanity to d system.the politics himself,a definition of strategy,an asute administrator,a man who is known to groom d boys of yesterday and forge dem into men who are running d nation.a great defender of democracy,a ist class Chicago train n tested accountant,d face of new lagos state can't be complete without mentioning d jagaban ,a leader per excellent.behold d president elect d jagaban of africa.d man who is saddle with d responsibility to renewed d already lost hope to nigerian.may Tinubu succeed,may Nigeria hope renewed from his style of governance.he did it in lagos he will raise d standard in nigeria.God bless d incoming president of Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu urges Christians to recommit to patriotic pursuits in Easter message by gawu1: 11:40am On Apr 09, 2023
ruggedboych:
Getat foolish druggie lord, you should be telling your πŸ’€ miner brothers and sisters because you're the president of oduduwa republic, slowpoke
The better Obidunce supporters prepare themselves to receive these kind message from our beloved president Tinubu for the next 8 years the better for them.
Re: Tinubu urges Christians to recommit to patriotic pursuits in Easter message by blowjohn(m): 11:44am On Apr 09, 2023
Nawa o.
It seems people just hate this man tinubu.
Not even because of rigging, cos all of them rigged.
Make we dey calm down abeg.
Re: Tinubu urges Christians to recommit to patriotic pursuits in Easter message by gawu1: 11:45am On Apr 09, 2023
onuman:
While Tinubu took to Muslim-Muslim ticket to spite Christians in Nigeria;
while Tinubu, a Muslim aspires to succeed another Muslim as president of Nigeria, something that has not happened since return to democracy in 1999;
while Tinubu aspires for a 24 years unbroken Muslim presidency in Nigeria - 8 years of Buhari, 8 years for Tinubu, and 8 years for Hashim Shetima.

Why did the National Assembly elections results get easily transmitted from the BVAS to INEC iREV portal, but the presidential election results to have been transmitted on the same system couldn't be transmitted electronically?
Who wants to fool who in Nigeria, a secular country nearly equally divided between Muslims and non-Muslims?
Ogah, cry small small naoo!
Re: Tinubu urges Christians to recommit to patriotic pursuits in Easter message by onuman: 11:49am On Apr 09, 2023
gawu1:

Ogah, cry small small naoo!

Another mugu on the prowl. The impunity you support has reduced Nigeria to be a country harboring the largest number of poor and hungry people on earth, as well as one of the most terrorised countries in the world. Develop more sense. Nigeria's voters NEVER renewed the tenure of APC in Aso Rock to continue.
Re: Tinubu urges Christians to recommit to patriotic pursuits in Easter message by ruggedboych: 12:07pm On Apr 09, 2023
gawu1:

The better Obidunce supporters prepare themselves to receive these kind message from our beloved president Tinubu for the next 8 years the better for them.

If he's sworn in as president, he go de collect wotowoto, he will be the most abused president in the universe, although I don't even care about Nigeria no moreπŸ˜„πŸ˜
Re: Tinubu urges Christians to recommit to patriotic pursuits in Easter message by MatrixCircle: 12:09pm On Apr 09, 2023
Shantyken:

So u want tell us say u no dey sick abi

Let me tell you why well meaning Nigerians are worried about your President elect, aside from rigging himself into where he is.

Parkinson's disease which Tinubu has been suffering for over 15 years is linked with dementia. Studies have shown that 3/4 of people with such ailments develop dementia.
Before dementia sets in the person will pass through milder cognitive changes called cognitive impairment not been able to remember things.
Nigeria is a big country and needs someone with a sound mind. Imagine leaving the affairs of this country in the hands of Shettima.
Re: Tinubu urges Christians to recommit to patriotic pursuits in Easter message by Jostoman: 12:10pm On Apr 09, 2023
Babathanks:

Mumu😏😏😏, go your state of origin and vote 😏. Is that too hard to comprehend. Let me use myself as a case study, I was born and brought up in Kaduna and I also work here, anytime election approaches and am willing to vote, I always travel to my state (ondo) and vote
must everybody traven before they can vote? See what is coming out of your mouth and later now your oga will be mentioning peace and Unity as if he is practicing it.
Re: Tinubu urges Christians to recommit to patriotic pursuits in Easter message by yeking18(m): 12:11pm On Apr 09, 2023
Hello Good people of Nairaland. Please I would not mind if any good Samaritan can help me with a tfare to my interview place on Tuesday. As I have searched for a source but I decided to come here as the last resort for help. Anything would go along way 031486936
Gtb. God bless you and Happy Easter
Re: Tinubu urges Christians to recommit to patriotic pursuits in Easter message by ukpahu(m): 12:13pm On Apr 09, 2023
Who need your message
Re: Tinubu urges Christians to recommit to patriotic pursuits in Easter message by Miles300: 12:21pm On Apr 09, 2023
Lol they be using the word "patriotic: like they themselves are patriotic
Re: Tinubu urges Christians to recommit to patriotic pursuits in Easter message by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:34pm On Apr 09, 2023
oyin44:
The real Nigerians are not ipob sympathisers ......

And they were also the same people that voted for tinubu massively both in the north and south

And you think you made sense in what you just vomited ?

Go and tell that to the Aso rock residents that knew what they suffered in the hands of APC before voting for LP....

The real Nigerians knew what they want but people like you are after selfish gains and ethnic. Cleansing ...

Your words alone is speaking of division and I know you are a Yoruba Muslim....lols
Re: Tinubu urges Christians to recommit to patriotic pursuits in Easter message by hush15: 12:43pm On Apr 09, 2023
Hokage001:

Name one person who's won free and fair in this countryπŸ™„

Baba election is a process, in that process rigging plays a big part
Even Peter obi sef rig election
But baba did it best.
It's all a game of who does it better gets the crown
Don't be a sore loser.

Am not saying he should win fair and square but he shouldn't come and be giving patriotic speech. You can't give what you don't have...

So because nobody has won fair and square yet, nobody deserves to win fair and square. When are we beginning to act right, think right and even be right in this country!!!

This is not about sore loosing, this is about winning rightly. Winning that brings honor that clears doubt. How people win matters alot. How people becomes a success, matters. it's simply for a good history.
Re: Tinubu urges Christians to recommit to patriotic pursuits in Easter message by eurogee: 12:49pm On Apr 09, 2023
We don't want any message from a drug lord, election rigger!
Re: Tinubu urges Christians to recommit to patriotic pursuits in Easter message by am4truth(m): 3:16pm On Apr 09, 2023
JASONjnr:
Who cares about your Easter message...... When you rob Nigerians of their happiness.....

Because of this, you've divided friends who never knew the difference between Igbo and Yoruba!

Lamentation of a sore loser.
Re: Tinubu urges Christians to recommit to patriotic pursuits in Easter message by am4truth(m): 3:20pm On Apr 09, 2023
eurogee:
We don't want any message from a drug lord, election rigger!

Drug lord according to people who are known worldwide as drug peddlers.
Pot calling kettle black.
Hypocrites
Millions of lives have been destroyed by this same wicked people all because of fast money.
Re: Tinubu urges Christians to recommit to patriotic pursuits in Easter message by am4truth(m): 3:23pm On Apr 09, 2023
Jostoman:
Stealer of mandate self dey talk about patriotic, wetin musa no go see for gate shocked

Comparing first class graduate with a third class philosophy graduate is an Insult.

Over 8 million Nigerians have chosen Jagaban.
Hoebi can be ipig president
Re: Tinubu urges Christians to recommit to patriotic pursuits in Easter message by Josewonder(m): 7:03pm On Apr 09, 2023
Tinubu message is for real one Nigeria not ipob, even terrorist and some foolish wailing ilu p goats,those re enemies of Nigeria. Thank u . Nigerian president elect
Re: Tinubu urges Christians to recommit to patriotic pursuits in Easter message by Yeahmehn: 7:49pm On Apr 09, 2023
Na Wole write this thing for am. Him work na to dey write for bat
Re: Tinubu urges Christians to recommit to patriotic pursuits in Easter message by Babathanks(m): 8:49pm On Apr 09, 2023
Jostoman:
must everybody traven before they can vote? See what is coming out of your mouth and later now your oga will be mentioning peace and Unity as if he is practicing it.
We don’t need your yeye peace and unity. Go to your state and vote, you are not the only person that is experiencing discrimination, besides you can’t try all this things with hausa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NBS: Nigeria Recorded N2.2trn Trade Surplus In First Half Of 2023 / Impeachment Panel Sitting Against Court Order - Philip Shaibu / House Of Representatives Summons Petroleum Minister Over Fuel Scarcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.