Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,023 members, 7,814,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Boyo Onanuga Quotes Yoruba Nation Twitter Page. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boyo Onanuga Quotes Yoruba Nation Twitter Page. (1980 Views)

Bayo Onanuga: We Didn't Apologise To Duke For Using His Childhood Picture / Tinubu Did Not Disrespect Buhari - Bayo Onanuga (Media Director) / Henry Boyo Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyo Onanuga Quotes Yoruba Nation Twitter Page. by MetaPhysical: 11:11pm On Apr 09, 2023
DeJoeee:
The Yoruba as a people are threading over a very dangerous part with all this politician influenced tribal bigotry.
I argued this out with a colleague from Ibadan in my office and he agreed with me.
The silence of the Northerners is telling. When a man is dancing naked in the market and people are silently watching, he should stop and ask himself, what are they thinking?

Shut up abeg!

You have made Northerner a master over your destiny. Northerner is the boogeyman used to scare and put you in your place. Who are the Northerners? Can you decrypt your fear?
Re: Boyo Onanuga Quotes Yoruba Nation Twitter Page. by Guestlander: 11:20pm On Apr 09, 2023
DeJoeee:
The Yoruba as a people are threading over a very dangerous part with all this politician influenced tribal bigotry.
I argued this out with a colleague from Ibadan in my office and he agreed with me.
The silence of the Northerners is telling. When a man is dancing naked in the market and people are silently watching, he should stop and ask himself, what are they thinking?

Iwuanyanwu reffered to Yoruba as rascals, though he denied it even when his words were audible. Would this qualify as dangerous tribalism?
Re: Boyo Onanuga Quotes Yoruba Nation Twitter Page. by orisa37: 3:26am On Apr 10, 2023
ODU-DU-IWA: MAN IS SELF: A DIRECTION: ODU-DU-ISAAC: A LIFE PEACE BOND..
Re: Boyo Onanuga Quotes Yoruba Nation Twitter Page. by DMerciful(m): 4:22am On Apr 10, 2023
You're chest beating but will say others are chest beating
duro4chang:
Stay on your lane please. I am talking about Yoruba. I have nothing to do with Osu.
Re: Boyo Onanuga Quotes Yoruba Nation Twitter Page. by duro4chang(m): 5:35pm On Apr 10, 2023
DMerciful:
You're chest beating but will say others are chest beating
Who is a chest beater? You have to examine your life.
Re: Boyo Onanuga Quotes Yoruba Nation Twitter Page. by duro4chang(m): 9:53pm On Apr 10, 2023
NnamdiN:
Where's your name on the list? grin
Does anyone on that list know you personally?
Open your eyes very well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Fears As 50 Witnesses To Testify With Proofs That Peter Obi Won Election / Difference Between Tinubu's Subsidy And Jonathan's Subsidy / TIEFNUBU Was Never Enrolled At CSU - Jennifer Dent(FBI) 2011.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.