Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Bola Tinubu Sends Congratulatory Message To Israel Adesanya - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Sends Congratulatory Message To Israel Adesanya (18951 Views)

Seyi Tinubu Sends N15m To Mohbad's Son, Liam / President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate / Bola Tinubu Sends Atiku Birthday Greetings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Sends Congratulatory Message To Israel Adesanya by atobs4real(m): 11:53am On Apr 09, 2023
Congratulations brother.
Thank you for your wishes my incoming President

5 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Sends Congratulatory Message To Israel Adesanya by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 09, 2023
Just like any other great President-elect would do. Thank you for doing the right thing as it's your wont, Jagaban. (These my words needn't give a migraine to all men (and women) of goodwill, I'm sure! May I be blessed beyond words during the Tinubu Dispensation, Amen?

5 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Sends Congratulatory Message To Israel Adesanya by uncleade(m): 11:54am On Apr 09, 2023
You have stolen my mandate, and i will claim it back, Pareira cried out after the defeat. And Adesanya replied him, Yes Daddy.🤣😂🤣😂

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Sends Congratulatory Message To Israel Adesanya by IpobAntidote: 11:55am On Apr 09, 2023
Reinaldo:

Yes, he should have been a criminal like other politicians. It is very disappointing that he is clean.

Clean religious war fanatic? Yeah very clean grin grin
Yes yes Daddy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Sends Congratulatory Message To Israel Adesanya by Omoawoke: 11:56am On Apr 09, 2023
MetroLane:
Nothing anybody wan tell me.

Tinubu's fingers did not type that message.

Omo I just look around sha, na agbado people full this thread....

Fear dey catch me, make anybody no come for my head abeg...

See as agbado People surround me, e con be like say I dey inside Cornfield.

if Peter obi had used a robot hand or AI to type a congratulatory message to Anthony Joshua, it would have been better than keeping quiet. Peter obi can never rule Nigeria

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Sends Congratulatory Message To Israel Adesanya by TheATM: 11:57am On Apr 09, 2023
MetroLane:

Fear dey catch me, make anybody no come for my head abeg...so if you are in that position you will still be typing by yourself.Mr man go and borrow sense if you don't have now.

Re: Bola Tinubu Sends Congratulatory Message To Israel Adesanya by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 09, 2023
Omoawoke:

if Peter obi had used a robot hand or AI to type a congratulatory message to Anthony Joshua, it would have been better than keeping quiet. Peter obi can never rule Nigeria

That's sertin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Sends Congratulatory Message To Israel Adesanya by Berankis: 11:59am On Apr 09, 2023
MetroLane:

Fear dey catch me, make anybody no come for my head abeg...

This Cow have been looking for opportunity to type the name "Peter Obi" since morning....I just gave you that opportunity, you should be grateful.

Even on Sunday you still mumu, which day you go rest.
You for talk na, God save you sha.... We for bite you finisn grin

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Sends Congratulatory Message To Israel Adesanya by Christistruth03: 12:00pm On Apr 09, 2023
TooNoisy:
Israel Adesanya is Proudly Yoruba just like Mr President Elect, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

A young man calls Yoruba Afonja, supports IPOB and still wants to the Governor on Lagos State. He should use the loot of his father in law - Brig Aniebo - to go and contest in Chimamanda's state. I am sure he will win there.

The first thing Tinubu must abolish is Tribal Chestbeating

We are all Nigerians let Nigeria enjoy his victory

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Sends Congratulatory Message To Israel Adesanya by Allisgud: 12:01pm On Apr 09, 2023
I thought he ran away from social media,he don run come back🤣🤣🤣 obidients are coming
Re: Bola Tinubu Sends Congratulatory Message To Israel Adesanya by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 09, 2023
kendrick93:
A shameless man propped up by paid sycophants..

Nigeria is finished

You're finished, not the Fatherland!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Sends Congratulatory Message To Israel Adesanya by umarsule885(m): 12:02pm On Apr 09, 2023
Devaro:

If lie travel for 365 days na 1 day truth go catch am.

Let him enjoy that inec selected role but God dey
Lmao, thought y’all were waiting for the court to return the mandate Abi manpower to PO

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Sends Congratulatory Message To Israel Adesanya by saucygal193: 12:03pm On Apr 09, 2023
Congratulations to the champion.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Sends Congratulatory Message To Israel Adesanya by Mercylike(f): 12:04pm On Apr 09, 2023
KillSars:
Omo Oba Adesanya, congrats

Failure begats its name from we not trying..
nice one

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Sends Congratulatory Message To Israel Adesanya by Mercylike(f): 12:05pm On Apr 09, 2023
Yoruba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Sends Congratulatory Message To Israel Adesanya by duro4chang(m): 12:06pm On Apr 09, 2023
Tinubu knocked out Atiku & Obi,
Anthony Oluwfemi Joshua knocked out Franklin. Adesanya knocked out Pereira.
Well done, Yoruba RASKALS

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Sends Congratulatory Message To Israel Adesanya by Greenback: 12:08pm On Apr 09, 2023
jumper524:
While patriots are congratulating those who are proud of their Nigeria heritage, Fake people who wants to rule the same Nigeria are congratulating those who claim they have no business with Nigeria.
Israel Adesanya has been representing New Zealand and has been out of Nigeria making fame. He is making fame in countries where things work. But in your country Nigeria,you people,you losers and mediocres,you local champions are very quick to condemn people who are genuinely not happy with the unending decadence and to in the system and want genuine change,you are quick to tag them "fake" as you just did. Adesanya is only proud of his heritage and nothing to it but your brain is interpreting something else that reeks of monkey shhht grin
They say it is better to remain silent and be thought a fouoool than opening your mouth and quickly remove all doubts whatsoever,e Pele o

Say the word again..
Real recognise Real, fake doesn't recognize real..
Re: Bola Tinubu Sends Congratulatory Message To Israel Adesanya by Greenback: 12:15pm On Apr 09, 2023
Omoawoke:
angry

Thank you Mr president.

I’m not sure if Peter obi congratulated Anthony Joshua yet.

Peter obi no doubt won the south east, but he doesn’t have national popularity and south east vote alone can’t give him the presidency.

SEE NIGERIANS!!!
IMAGINE OPENING UP A TYPICAL NIGERIAN AND SEE WHAT US INSIDE OF HIM!!!!!

WHAT A PEOPLE!
Re: Bola Tinubu Sends Congratulatory Message To Israel Adesanya by Suunnn(f): 12:17pm On Apr 09, 2023
jumper524:
Congratulations to Isreal Adesanya @stylebender on reclaiming the UFC Middleweight Title.
He never stopped believing in himself and we did not stop believing in him. #NaijaProud

https://twitter.com/officialABAT/status/1644998137898057730?s=19
Congratulation boo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Sends Congratulatory Message To Israel Adesanya by Greenback: 12:18pm On Apr 09, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
Atiku too have sent congratulatory messages. These are Patriots and not haters or pretenders or snakes disguised as saints. We know who the other guy is and he can only impress the brainless mobs, the zombies, the shallow thinkers
We know that no matter what the other guy do,you and the likes of you will never be impressed..do face your life and whatever you are doing and stop advising others to live life to impress others o,e Pele sir.
Re: Bola Tinubu Sends Congratulatory Message To Israel Adesanya by Kubin: 12:18pm On Apr 09, 2023
Your begging others to congrats you, because your winning was not genuine,
Re: Bola Tinubu Sends Congratulatory Message To Israel Adesanya by Greenback: 12:22pm On Apr 09, 2023
Omoawoke:

Peter obi is a disappointment, check his twitter page. He is so quick to congratulate any Igbo person’s achievements but became blind, dumb and deaf to congratulate Anthony Joshua, now Israel adesanya. Does he think he want to become president of southeast or Nigeria.
His divisiveness is just dumb. Same politics he played in Anambra causing problem between Anglican, Catholics.
His yes daddy tape is another confirmation and the fact that he denied it confirmed he is a liar
He is not the man they claim he is. He uses humble face and cricket voice and some hypocritical gestures to claim humility and saint
Continue...
Keep on..e tesiwaju.

God is seeing and hearing us all.. cheesy
Re: Bola Tinubu Sends Congratulatory Message To Israel Adesanya by sukkot: 12:24pm On Apr 09, 2023
cheesy israel has risen up from the dead on easter sunday

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Sends Congratulatory Message To Israel Adesanya by kingthreat(m): 12:26pm On Apr 09, 2023
Politicians keep trying to famz with successful citizens to chase relevance.
Re: Bola Tinubu Sends Congratulatory Message To Israel Adesanya by Mercury12(m): 12:38pm On Apr 09, 2023
jumper524:
While patriots are congratulating those who are proud of their Nigeria heritage, Fake people who wants to rule the same Nigeria are congratulating those who claim they have no business with Nigeria.

Say the word again..
Real recognise Real, fake doesn't recognize real..

Those ipob elements don't love Nigeria. They just want revenge
Re: Bola Tinubu Sends Congratulatory Message To Israel Adesanya by Epistasis(m): 12:41pm On Apr 09, 2023
Thank you my president elect Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
May 29 is almost here, Glory be to God!!!
Re: Bola Tinubu Sends Congratulatory Message To Israel Adesanya by Ibrahimmufutau: 12:44pm On Apr 09, 2023
KillSars:
Omo Oba Adesanya, congrats

Failure begats its name from we not trying..
Congratulations to Prince Adesanya for reclaimed his titles. More power to ur elbows we wish u more triumphant victories in ur chosen career. We are pride of u as u made ur heritage and Nigerians at large proud. But, the children of hate a.k.a the waillers may not seen anything good in ur victory, God is with u.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ondo APC Governorship Primary Declared Inconclusive / Two-party Or Multi-party System, Which Way Forward Nigeria? / Protests In Ozalla Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.