Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / . (846 Views)

I Need A Clean Toyota Camry Drop Light To Buy In Lagos / Please I Need Help On My Toyota Camry Drop Light / Toyota Camry Drop Light 2001 Model For 670k @ PAYANDRIVE NATIONWIDE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by siesmyencounter: 12:14pm On Apr 09, 2023

1 Like

Re: . by pointblankeirie: 4:58pm On Apr 09, 2023
Get the Camry abeg for the sake of your sanity.... Nissan Altima 09 2.5sl almost sent a friend to his grave....he later sold it.... we still find buyer we no see.... na dealer later pay 600k for a vehicle he bought for 1.8m used for 6 months.... then the problem started ... radiator, alternator, gearbox and eventually the engine ... although the guy has a poor maintenance culture... but still the ride is not rugged

4 Likes

Re: . by DukeNija(m): 8:24am On Apr 10, 2023
pointblankeirie:
Get the Camry abeg for the sake of your sanity.... Nissan Altima 09 2.5sl almost sent a friend to his grave....he later sold it.... we still find buyer we no see.... na dealer later pay 600k for a vehicle he bought for 1.8m used for 6 months.... then the problem started ... radiator, alternator, gearbox and eventually the engine ... although the guy has a poor maintenance culture... but still the ride is not rugged

I used this same car for 3 years and not a single issue. Drove in muddle and deep water no issue. Traveled to Abuja from Lagos 6 times no issues asides brake pads replacement. The car drives better than a Honda and Toyota of the same range with better fuel economy. People are just terrible car users and end up blaming the cars. Your friend would have encountered the same problems with a Honda or even Toyota due to his poor maintenance attitude.

2 Likes

Re: . by siesmyencounter: 12:15pm On Apr 10, 2023
DukeNija:

I used this same car for 3 years and not a single issue. Drove in muddle and deep water no issue. Traveled to Abuja from Lagos 6 times no issues asides brake pads replacement. The car drives better than a Honda and Toyota of the same range with better fuel economy. People are just terrible car users and end up blaming the cars. Your friend would have encountered the same problems with a Honda or even Toyota due to his poor maintenance attitude.
Hmm! I was almost fully discouraged oooo reading... pointblankeirie...comments.

But yours is quite Encouraging.

Well, It is Noted...
Re: . by Dozieson(m): 4:59am On Apr 11, 2023
siesmyencounter:
Hmm! I was almost fully discouraged oooo reading... pointblankeirie...comments.

But yours is quite Encouraging.

Well, It is Noted...

Toyota and Honda are easier to maintain and their mech are everywhere. If you are a first time car user, go for Toyota or Honda

(1) (Reply)

Am Going To Nigeria After Years In Abroad: I Need Ur Advice / Dear Siena,your Advice Is Needed Pls / Keke Napep Too Na Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.