Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Peter Obi Worships On Easter At Jesus House Church In London (Pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Worships On Easter At Jesus House Church In London (Pics) (47687 Views)

Peter Obi Worships At Dunamis International Church / Peter Obi Worships At Rhema Deliverance Mission In Lagos (Photos) / Amir, Aisha Yesufu's Son Graduates From Regent University London (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Worships On Easter At Jesus House Church In London (Pics) by Nobody: 2:46am On Apr 10, 2023
Mrfixiit:
You're so filled with hate and you can never go forward in life doing this

Bro, look in the mirror to see a hate-filled hypocrite who will not admit his own hateful people brings out the worst in others.

I have thousands of post here. Show where I have any harsh words for any Nigerian ethnic group, bar Igbos, to prove your stupid and hypocritical claim.

Ghanaians, South Africans, Indian's Indonesians etal are hate-filled also ba? You and most Igbos are just repellent hypocrites who forgets that Yorubas are the one and main target of the hateful bile of the average igbos in the entire universe.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Worships On Easter At Jesus House Church In London (Pics) by Nobody: 2:59am On Apr 10, 2023
ChuksHills:

Oga please stop this your hate and bitterness it doesn't fit you at you. That's just the life style of Obi even when he was a governor he never Missed to attend mass. Tinubu who chose Muslim Muslim ticket attends mosque and go to Sadi Arabia for lesser haij and higher haij no body talks about it why always Obi who is just practicing his principles.

Stop the show of hypocrisy. It does not suit you at all and it is what I hate the most in life.

igbos and Yorubas are virtually at war currently and we know who caused it so stop your compromised pretence.

Yesterday I counted at least 8 to 10 threads from Igbos on the front page savaging Wole Soyinka who went to prison defending those pathetic ingrates !!! is something wrong with you?

Virtually all Yorubas are on the warpath with hateful and ungrateful Igbos who only wish to take kindness for weakness they can abuse, dominate and humiliate.

The question you should be asking is why always Igbos who have an issue with everyone, especially their hosts, everywhere worldwide and in all continents on Earth.

If you cannot call out the those rightly in the wrong then do well not to quote me ever again.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Worships On Easter At Jesus House Church In London (Pics) by Nobody: 3:02am On Apr 10, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Guy seriously i no understand wetin u type. Can u please break it down.

You don't need to understand. It may just be above your comprehension level.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Worships On Easter At Jesus House Church In London (Pics) by Nobody: 3:03am On Apr 10, 2023
Kennydoc:

An extremely corrupt Tinubu would long have been jailed in the same London. Abeg comot!!!

Here we go again again with the hypocrisy. Where will Obi and Igbo politicians be then? Dining with the King? Clown.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Worships On Easter At Jesus House Church In London (Pics) by LaughterLA: 3:39am On Apr 10, 2023
kelvine:
So it is not only Tinubu and Atiku that runs abroad.
Why didn't he worship in Nigeria?
If it was Tinubu, they will say he went for medical check up.
He was actually in Nigeria on saturday and he will be in Nigeria by Monday
Pray to witness good thing in ur lifetime
Don't make the mistakes of ur parents
Re: Peter Obi Worships On Easter At Jesus House Church In London (Pics) by LaughterLA: 3:44am On Apr 10, 2023
Corn247:

How does wearing black help the matter, you keep deceiving yourselves that you care when your people are doing same thing to people. Let him take care of your region terrorists first.
I have never for once heard 50people killed in the East at once but it has happened in ondo ur own region.
If by now u still dont know that what is happening in the East is political motivated, i pity u
APC couldn't deal with security and u are blaming individuals
Where dem dump ur brain
Re: Peter Obi Worships On Easter At Jesus House Church In London (Pics) by madampresh(f): 3:51am On Apr 10, 2023
Enough of all these, people should allow obi to rest.
Re: Peter Obi Worships On Easter At Jesus House Church In London (Pics) by archbishop007(m): 3:52am On Apr 10, 2023
Jostoman:
It is only lagos landlord suppoters that are trying to make it look like it is only igbo that are supporting Obi. I hope they will tag ADETUTU BALOGUN an IPOB or Omo ale.

That shows you, that Yorubas are not dummy, you're free to do whatever you like, unlike a tribe now, that always follow/supporting their own alone. Have you ever see any Igbo man, boasting supporting Tinubu publicly? It's well with una soul oOoOO
Re: Peter Obi Worships On Easter At Jesus House Church In London (Pics) by Backpedal: 5:03am On Apr 10, 2023
Dsalvo:

Will you shut your mouth. Do you know London or have ever set foot in the place? You think it is full of religious bigots, clannish idiots and intolerant Catholics like Obi and you guys?

Same London that has a Moslem Mayor in Sadiq Khan of Pakistani origin? Bro, go and sit down. The UK is no place for you to have on your lips if you want to worship your bigoted "yes daddy" and "religious war" messiah.

Many Londoners, minus perpetually bigoted and c!annish Igbos, will avoid Obi on principles alone because he is a religiously intolerant bigot.
see mumu
Re: Peter Obi Worships On Easter At Jesus House Church In London (Pics) by bellosulaiman(m): 5:04am On Apr 10, 2023
Feintline:
The love for this man transcends tribe, nationalities and continents.
Who God don empower. Nobody can de-power.
Daddy, nobody can take the mandate. He will vomit it by fire, by force.

No peace nor rest for the wicked ! Na waka he just Dey waka everywhere
Re: Peter Obi Worships On Easter At Jesus House Church In London (Pics) by Funkyswagzz(m): 6:23am On Apr 10, 2023
Dsalvo:

You don't need to understand. It may just be above your comprehension level.

No be only compression level. You are simply fuulish cos uve filled your heart with so much hatred that will do no one any good. You think these tribal wars we fighting will put food on your table? Listen igbos are waxing strong keep hating while we pick the money. Lazy being!
Re: Peter Obi Worships On Easter At Jesus House Church In London (Pics) by jonnex: 6:27am On Apr 10, 2023
The most popular Presidential candidate never becomes the President of Nigeria but by Internet and online. No one becomes the President of this nation through religion and ethnic sentiment.
Re: Peter Obi Worships On Easter At Jesus House Church In London (Pics) by tyboy(m): 6:38am On Apr 10, 2023
Feintline:
The love for this man transcends tribe, nationalities and continents.
Who God don empower. Nobody can de-power.
Daddy, nobody can take the mandate. He will vomit it by fire, by force.

Keep dreaming ๐Ÿ˜„
Re: Peter Obi Worships On Easter At Jesus House Church In London (Pics) by xevove2061: 6:47am On Apr 10, 2023
Jostoman:
It is only lagos landlord suppoters that are trying to make it look like it is only igbo that are supporting Obi. I hope they will tag ADETUTU BALOGUN an IPOB or Omo ale.

They will call her an omoale. Once its igbo, they say ipob, other tribes, omoale, just to discredit and invalidate you for THE truth you stand for.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Worships On Easter At Jesus House Church In London (Pics) by slimfit1(m): 6:50am On Apr 10, 2023
kelvine:

Because he went for medical check in.
Re: Peter Obi Worships On Easter At Jesus House Church In London (Pics) by IamANigerianMan: 6:54am On Apr 10, 2023
duro4chang:
Waka Waka. No peace for the wicked.
Since Tinubu decleard winner by EYENEC he has been running from pillar to poll , from London to France meeting with Oriwo-OLE(Thief) on the wheel chair , surely there shall not peace for the wicked.
Re: Peter Obi Worships On Easter At Jesus House Church In London (Pics) by Saito20: 7:01am On Apr 10, 2023
Ipob love only
Re: Peter Obi Worships On Easter At Jesus House Church In London (Pics) by Mrfixiit: 7:19am On Apr 10, 2023
Dsalvo:

Bro, look in the mirror to see a hate-filled hypocrite who will not admit his own hateful people brings out the worst in others.

I have thousands of post here. Show where I have any harsh words for any Nigerian ethnic group, bar Igbos, to prove your stupid and hypocritical claim.

Ghanaians, South Africans, Indian's Indonesians etal are hate-filled also ba? You and most Igbos are just repellent hypocrites who forgets that Yorubas are the one and main target of the hateful bile of the average igbos in the entire universe.
All these gibberish you posted here do not change the fact that you Yoruba Muslims are filled with hate. It's evident in many of your post here over time. I have never seen hypocritical elements like you lots. A man who chose Muslim- Muslim ticket is considered a saint but a man who goes to worship in the church is called religious bigot. May Amadioha Kee you there

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Worships On Easter At Jesus House Church In London (Pics) by Mrvictorwrite(m): 7:20am On Apr 10, 2023
And so? What should we do?
Re: Peter Obi Worships On Easter At Jesus House Church In London (Pics) by iamjavadem(m): 7:24am On Apr 10, 2023
Even if it was Tinubu or Atiku, he will still be excited. A presidential candidate is at my church, that's awesome.
Jostoman:
Re: Peter Obi Worships On Easter At Jesus House Church In London (Pics) by AnambraPRINCE78(m): 7:29am On Apr 10, 2023
Fraudulent man.

What was his source of income that made him be able to afford to buy a house in London at 35

I am very sure he is into drugs just like what all SE are known for (PUSHING DRUGS ALL OVER THE WORLD)
Re: Peter Obi Worships On Easter At Jesus House Church In London (Pics) by chaddy16: 7:31am On Apr 10, 2023
kelvine:
Lol. He went to confirm Tinubu's health status
Re: Peter Obi Worships On Easter At Jesus House Church In London (Pics) by Joconceptbest4(m): 7:36am On Apr 10, 2023
Corn247:
Na perpetual mourning, black always grin
people are dying in Nigeria over insecurity on a daily... that's why he's mourning Fo.ol
Re: Peter Obi Worships On Easter At Jesus House Church In London (Pics) by Adeagbo77: 7:37am On Apr 10, 2023
habsydiamond:
Some people sha.. what can this man do that will satisfy u guys... if u still have problem with this man, then u need to check urself cos I still don't get how u keep have problem with someone who doesn't have any with you.

In that regards, if you still have problem with Tinubu, then you should go and check yourself.
Re: Peter Obi Worships On Easter At Jesus House Church In London (Pics) by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 10, 2023
Mrfixiit:
All these gibberish you posted here do not change the fact that you Yoruba Muslims are filled with hate. It's evident in many of your post here over time. I have never seen hypocritical elements like you lots. A man who chose Muslim- Muslim ticket is considered a saint but a man who goes to worship in the church is called religious bigot. May Amadioha Kee you there

See what we say about how bigoted and offensively odious you Igbos are?

I am not Muslim, even as there is nothing wrong with being Muslim, but you insist I am "Yoruba Muslim" because hate-mongering and seeking what divides others , along religious, ethnic and sectional lines, is what the modern Igbo does best.

I pity you guys because Dsalvo Nairaland Nostradamus (Google my past posts ๐Ÿ˜Ž) has already predicted Nigeria's future and non of it has anything to do with the hate, bigotry and divisive mien you Igbos parade as your current and most prominent skillset.

Everyone now wants to go and develop at their own pace and according to their unique assets, resources and cultural/socio economic peculiarities.

SW leads the demand for that. Middle Belt recently declared their wish to part with the North, SS are game also.

North too, even though it is not obvious to dullards like you, have done enough to be ready. Especially with Buhari's 'underground' empowerment of the region.

Only you unruly vagabonds and glorified market traders, like your messiah Obi, are unprepared for what is coming. I will laugh when reality is upon us and you toxic folks are sinking.

Continue wasting your time online cursing and hating others. Una eyes go soon clear.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Worships On Easter At Jesus House Church In London (Pics) by Mrfixiit: 7:45am On Apr 10, 2023
Dsalvo:

See what we say about how bigoted and offensively odious you Igbos are?

I am not Muslim, even as there is nothing wrong with being Muslim, but you insist I am "Yoruba Muslim" because hate-mongering and seeking what divides others , along religious, ethnic and sectional lines, is what the modern Igbo does best.

I pity you guys because Dsalvo Nairaland Nostradamus (Google my past posts ๐Ÿ˜Ž) has already predicted Nigeria's future and non of it has anything to do with the hate, bigotry and divisive mien you Igbos parade as your current and most prominent skillset.

Everyone now wants to go and develop at their own pace and according to their unique assets, resources and cultural/socio economic peculiarities.

SW leads the demand for that. Middle Belt recently declared their wish to part with the North, SS are game also.

North too, even though it is not obvious to dullards like you, have done enough to be ready. Especially with Buhari's 'underground' empowerment of the region.

Only you unruly vagabonds and glorified market traders, like your messiah Obi, are unprepared for what is coming. I will laugh when reality is upon us and you toxic folks are sinking.

Continue wasting your time online cursing and hating others. Una eyes go soon clear.
You can say any nonsense you wish to, you can keep posting idiotic comments about Igbos but one thing is sure, your hates and envy can't deter or subdue the Igbo people because we keep excelling in ramifications of life unlike your tribe that breeds touts and lazy people all over. Done with you
Re: Peter Obi Worships On Easter At Jesus House Church In London (Pics) by texas1990(m): 7:46am On Apr 10, 2023
Nonny95:

Shut up.

When did a church look like Hospital.

If he goes to church wahala, if he doesn't wahala.

If he attends to the ones in Nigeria, wahala.

If he goes to the ones abroad wahala.

Una no dey tire?
You be he-goat ,obi has remove ur brain and replaced it with gaari.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force Acquires Two New Helicopters To Fight Boko Haram (Photos) / How Banditโ€™s Wife Secretly Untied 11 Abducted Katsina Muslim Worshipers / Major-General Ugbo, 7 Others Killed In Ugboju, Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.