Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,668 members, 7,862,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:52 AM

'love You' - Ifiok Jeremiah - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'love You' - Ifiok Jeremiah (227 Views)

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos) / Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin N30 Million Birthday Gift To His Wife, Anthonia Fufeyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'love You' - Ifiok Jeremiah by Ifyok50(m): 12:30pm On Apr 09, 2023
This is the latest gospel song in the world. It demonstrates the love of God for humanity - the sufferings, pain, agony, shame, etc. - He went through this Easter season just to ensure our freedom or liberty from the hands of the devil, thereby giving us victory, riches, sound health, long life, favour, blessing, and above all, eternal life.

Is Jesus not good? So for you and I, no more pain, sorrow, sickness, disease, poverty, or even premature death! Everything was nailed on the cross! Halleluyah!

So what then should be our response for this act of love towards us? We'll also love Him and serve Him forever! This song captures it all.

#If we no love Him, wetin we gain?

Please download and share so that others too may be blessed. Thank you.

Hit the link below

https://on.soundcloud.com/c7afp

(1) (Reply)

Eid El Fitr - Eid Mubarak To All Muslims - Sheikh Doctor Sharof Gbadebo Raaji / "To Die Is Gain, To Live Is Christ, I Choose To Die With My Faith" This Stateme / Let Us Be Fruitful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.