Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Photo Of Isreal And Anthony Joshua Raising The Nigerian Flag - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photo Of Isreal And Anthony Joshua Raising The Nigerian Flag (61863 Views)

Drake And Anthony Joshua Took A Photo Together And People Think Drake Is Cursed / Femi Otedola And Anthony Joshua Meet In Dubai (Photos) / Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Isreal And Anthony Joshua Raising The Nigerian Flag by Goodnigga: 5:32pm On Apr 09, 2023
TooNoisy:
Very impressive.

They know that Nigeria is about to change for the best under the able leadership of Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Nigeria will be GREAT again and we can all feel it.

Pitobi can continue to try to steal a mandate. He is only wasting his time.
dey play
Re: Photo Of Isreal And Anthony Joshua Raising The Nigerian Flag by LivingSage: 5:32pm On Apr 09, 2023
Quiet angry
lexy2014:

How is he denigrating nigeria and how is he unpatriotic?
Re: Photo Of Isreal And Anthony Joshua Raising The Nigerian Flag by lexy2014: 5:33pm On Apr 09, 2023
LivingSage:
Quiet angry

Re: Photo Of Isreal And Anthony Joshua Raising The Nigerian Flag by Glocal1: 5:34pm On Apr 09, 2023
jumper524:
Good people representing their country.
Even though they are woke, they still pride themselves as Nigerians.
God bless the Yoruba rascals..
Anthony Joshua needs to learn how to throw knock-out punches from the last stylebender.

Israel threw good punch combinations and knocked out his opponent, defying the opponent's assault.

A.J. on the other hand is afraid of taking punishment during bouts.
Re: Photo Of Isreal And Anthony Joshua Raising The Nigerian Flag by Dareal90s(m): 5:35pm On Apr 09, 2023
AfonjaPriest:
The second he went into that ring to fight, he made up his mind to fight to win.
In his mind, Yoruba was missing. Instead, it was victory and the allure money would bring that goaded him on.
So when the young man is spending his money, Yoruba and whatever nonsense you want to say will be thrown in the backyard of garbage.
Even on stage and face off he speaks Yoruba fluently, he is so proud of his tribe, to cap it up he eats Yoruba food and that brought him the victory and wealth that comes with it.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Isreal And Anthony Joshua Raising The Nigerian Flag by LivingSage: 5:37pm On Apr 09, 2023
Everyone knows you have problem.

Direct your question to Google.
I'm done responding to you
lexy2014:

Re: Photo Of Isreal And Anthony Joshua Raising The Nigerian Flag by gasparpisciotta: 5:42pm On Apr 09, 2023
LivingSage:
While we have this zuzu here denigrating Nigeria.

Unpatriotic thing

Bovi should be charged for disorderly conduct

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Isreal And Anthony Joshua Raising The Nigerian Flag by Oracleee: 5:44pm On Apr 09, 2023
Dsalvo:

You're a clown. The brainwashed clown, no different to those who swallowed the garbage that Buhari was dead and replaced by a Jubrin from Sudan, chose to believe the worst against Nigeria because that is what he is wired to hold as sacrosanct truth from the womb.

Would it surprise you to know that the same USA your heroine, the delusional and irritating Chimamanda Adichie, ran to emphatically stated that no massacre occurred at Lekki tollgate?

Tell us why it is only you Igbos that continue to insist this is the case yet the real Obigbo-Oyigbo massacre, along with the Ezu River floating dead bodies, you all said nothing about including the bigot Chimamanda Adichie.

Her hypocrisy and partisanship, direct confirmation of her bigotry virtually all Igbos are born with, stinks. Same as yours.

You see why I said your blood line is a waste already? So because I supported bovi wearing the bloody flag emblem I'm igbo already? Child of hate and stupid tribal bigot. The fool is even bringing things way out of the line and chiamanda to this. I suppose she's the reason for your family disaster. A little advice if it helps, none of your family members have come close or can come close to her greatness. I was talking about end SARS and the first thing your demented soul can do is to first turn it tribal rubbish and show how uneducated you are.

On behalf of all educated and informed Nigerian tribe apart who stands for what's right we reject this bigotry from a corrupted soul like you.

Do the world a favour, don't let your blood line continue and if you fail natural selection will wipe you out some days, as you will be too stupid to mingle in a sane climate free if tribal bigotry.

And for your information I'm not even of the igbo heritage I'm a full blooded Yoruba dude. and unlike you I call a spade a spade
Re: Photo Of Isreal And Anthony Joshua Raising The Nigerian Flag by lexy2014: 5:44pm On Apr 09, 2023
LivingSage:
Everyone knows you have problem.

Direct your question to Google.
I'm done responding to you

Was it from Google that u got ur information that bovi was denigrating nigeria and being unpatriotic?

Re: Photo Of Isreal And Anthony Joshua Raising The Nigerian Flag by TheIgborepublic: 5:49pm On Apr 09, 2023
TooNoisy:
Very impressive.

They know that Nigeria is about to change for the best under the able leadership of Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Nigeria will be GREAT again and we can all feel it.

The same way you guys were hoping for Buhari Sha make tinubu rule for 8 years
Re: Photo Of Isreal And Anthony Joshua Raising The Nigerian Flag by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 09, 2023
OkoYibo:

The richest Nigerians made money here in Naija.

If you like, keep romancing poverty

In a fruadulent and corrupt way right?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Isreal And Anthony Joshua Raising The Nigerian Flag by MyAmericandream(f): 5:50pm On Apr 09, 2023
webincomeplus:

And Tobi Amusan achieved greatness because she was made in Australia?

It was when Tobi relocated to the US, are greatness begin blossom. It’s very very hard for you to make your dreams come true in that country.
Re: Photo Of Isreal And Anthony Joshua Raising The Nigerian Flag by TheIgborepublic: 5:51pm On Apr 09, 2023
ogelekpomgam:

Keep raising flag while wholesome number of children die of hunger.mind you,100g of chikki chikki carton is about 4,800 naira. ( 40 PCs). Most of you that type this nonsense are basically being fed by your parents at home.pls ,desist from serious issues affecting this country and face your "mama thank you"!!!... angry sad
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Isreal And Anthony Joshua Raising The Nigerian Flag by TheIgborepublic: 5:52pm On Apr 09, 2023
Christistruth03:

God Bless all Patriotic Nigerians wherever they are From

Yoruba Edo Kanuri Sefyawa Igala Tiv Hausa Birom , Nupe Igbo ibibio , Efik. all of them
Re: Photo Of Isreal And Anthony Joshua Raising The Nigerian Flag by Oracleee: 5:53pm On Apr 09, 2023
lexy2014:

Was it from Google that u got ur information that bovi was denigrating nigeria and being unpatriotic?

By speaking up against the killing to the world at large. The joke is on her as she just displayed her ignoramus
Re: Photo Of Isreal And Anthony Joshua Raising The Nigerian Flag by Kog45(m): 5:57pm On Apr 09, 2023
Revolution2022:
If this guy had remained in Nigeria he will be hawking gala in traffic.
Lie... Ndidi hawked gala in traffic, Osimehn sold pure water in traffic and Awoniyi did briclaying and they are Nigeria born
Re: Photo Of Isreal And Anthony Joshua Raising The Nigerian Flag by Oracleee: 5:59pm On Apr 09, 2023
adisabarber:

Is Chisora a Nigerian? Never seen him holding the Nigerian flag cos I know he's a Zimbabwean.

The dude is demented obviously craving for cheap likes from idiots like himself thinking everyone is a fool. Derek both parents are Zimbabweans.
Re: Photo Of Isreal And Anthony Joshua Raising The Nigerian Flag by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 09, 2023
Kog45:
Lie... Ndidi hawked gala in traffic, Osimehn sold pure water in traffic and Awoniyi did briclaying and they are Nigeria born
Did you see them or you heard it?
Re: Photo Of Isreal And Anthony Joshua Raising The Nigerian Flag by zelnababa(m): 6:02pm On Apr 09, 2023
Revolution2022:
If this guy had remained in Nigeria he will be hawking gala in traffic.
like you re hawking abi?
Re: Photo Of Isreal And Anthony Joshua Raising The Nigerian Flag by Oracleee: 6:05pm On Apr 09, 2023
Dsalvo:

My point is that his experience with Nigerians in the UK, which is a melting pot of African immigration, is good enough for him to identify proudly with Nigerian folks.

It is a distinct disgrace to those who actually come from Nigeria yet spend all their time, home and abroad, badmouthing and belittling our nation.

Show us pictures of Derek chisora holding the flag....

Nigerians in UK... Lol like you have ever come close to being there.

For well meaning Nigerians, anybody outside the country or who commute perhaps shuttle between countries will know Nigerians in Diaspora are the worst set of human to deal with. This is me talking from bitter experience especially in the US and UK even Canada.
Re: Photo Of Isreal And Anthony Joshua Raising The Nigerian Flag by zelnababa(m): 6:07pm On Apr 09, 2023
Weldone Omoluabi Atata Yorubas proud of you, the way we proud of Joshua, and our ASIWAJU, may 29th is d day.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Isreal And Anthony Joshua Raising The Nigerian Flag by zelnababa(m): 6:11pm On Apr 09, 2023
This guy can speak Yoruba fluently not like one chinedu way dey claim Yoruba wey no fit speak ordinary wa jeun, and wan govern Lagos, no bi juju be that.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Isreal And Anthony Joshua Raising The Nigerian Flag by Oracleee: 6:13pm On Apr 09, 2023
LivingSage:
Mynd44 seun Dominique Nlfpmod until I insult this boy back then you'll take action over mine right angry

Isn't this gross violation of rule 2

I'm not insulting you dear livingfolly. You displayed your foolishness full fledged and it's visible to the deaf and audible to the blind. If calling me a boy is the best you can do, dear grandma, it's time for you to pass on as you've ran out of wisdom already.
Re: Photo Of Isreal And Anthony Joshua Raising The Nigerian Flag by mynipple1(m): 6:14pm On Apr 09, 2023
make una chill first grin.
if these two fighters meet in a fight, who do you think will win and most likely to suffer big injuries?

I tip Adesanya for the win because he's more versatile in the art.

drop your winner and reasons by quoting me.
Re: Photo Of Isreal And Anthony Joshua Raising The Nigerian Flag by wman(m): 6:24pm On Apr 09, 2023
That was during Lawrence Okolie's fight in UK.

They walked out with him
Re: Photo Of Isreal And Anthony Joshua Raising The Nigerian Flag by alabo1: 6:26pm On Apr 09, 2023
TooNoisy:
Very impressive.

So you said about buhari. 8 years later how far?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Forbes: Messi Becomes Football's Second Billionaire, Tops List Of Earners / Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game / How Fans Welcomed Ronaldo To China During His CR7 Tour (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.