Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,779 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka (36574 Views)

Peter Obi, Datti Ahmed & LP Officials Land In Benue In An "Obidient" Aircraft / Tinubu, Peter Obi Split Anti Atiku Camp / Ahmed Atiku Abubakar Weds Sa’adatu Hamidu (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by onuman: 4:33pm On Apr 09, 2023
November1857:
Soyinka is now a local champion, living in his past glory, he has nothing upstairs..

And Wole Soyinka is apparently unmindful on the possibility of the Nobel Family retrieving his Nobel Laureate award for supporting a drug trafficking baron, Tinubu, as president of a country.
It's possible.
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by Krugisback(m): 4:33pm On Apr 09, 2023
haffaze777:

God forbid bad thing
you should have write god forbid BAT things

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by edungene7: 4:34pm On Apr 09, 2023
Bwala please leave the the useless professor alone he is fighting for is share of Thiefunbu loot just like FFK

2 Likes

Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by BOYS2MEN: 4:34pm On Apr 09, 2023
The girl wey brilliant pass every female for ur lineage but unborn ones dem grin grin....with these few lines of mine,I hope u can comprehend positively about her identity
haffaze777:
Who is chimamada?
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by Sammyblacky87: 4:37pm On Apr 09, 2023
Broveens42:

Stop hallucinating..
Being eloquent with Anglo doesn't necessarily mean you have superior ideas to win a debate.

In a battle of professors, even osibanjo will floor soyinka in any debate
Mumu
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by SpaceTour: 4:38pm On Apr 09, 2023
Good
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by Princewell2012(m): 4:39pm On Apr 09, 2023
Vinnie2000:
Well Said from PDP. smiley

What Soyinka did is like Ronaldo calling Novak Djukovic to a Football Contest. undecided

NO! Let Ronaldo call Ppl like Benzema, Ibrahimovic, Lewandowski or LIONEL MESSI, from his field.

Soyinka should find Someone from his Literary Field.

He wants to Bamboozle Datti with ONLY grammar, so that APC mor0ns will hail him. sad

Very Weak Man. Dat's how he called Patience Jonathan to a Debate.
Who Does that? 😏

Walahi I don't laf tire, even water they comot for my eyes. That patience own na him kill me pass
grin

2 Likes

Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by Ened(m): 4:40pm On Apr 09, 2023
novaris:

she has attained what nobody in ur generation will ever attain 10% of It

You have such a low view of yourself. You are even placing a curse on yourself. I just hope ur lineage will not take part in ur curse.

How can you say nobody in your generation will attain 10% of her achievement.
How many people have really heard that name Chimamanda by the way?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:41pm On Apr 09, 2023
sapele914:
Reiterating the fact, why you are labeled children of hate, how dare you talk about a Nigerian Icon like that?
In my world bad Politicians are beheaded not insulted . In same world of mine Pastors and professors who collected bribes from politicians has their arms and tongues armputted not insulted . In that world their are no tribalism or Yoruba people to betray the masses after empty promises to them .
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by bionixs: 4:41pm On Apr 09, 2023
haffaze777:
Who is chimamada?
go back to school
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by Finestgurlie(f): 4:42pm On Apr 09, 2023
haffaze777:

Is she flat. Head?
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2
tribal slurs
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:46pm On Apr 09, 2023
Zico5:

I don't blame u at all. I blame those parents that never inculcate good virtue of life in you
I blame those who are too scared to kill ur lovely gods( APC Politicians ) . Anyways Parents who teach their children how to nurture a business and parents who teach their children how to be a smelly tribalistic touts ,which is better?
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by TheATM: 4:47pm On Apr 09, 2023
haffaze777:
Who is chimamada?
I'm hearing that name for the first time.ls she a musician?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by Princewell2012(m): 4:49pm On Apr 09, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
In a bid to Bad mouth LP, their presidential and vice presidential candidate whose mandate was clearly stolen and to justify the brazen electoral malpractise by Apc and Inec, he forgot that he is not a politician but a literature writer. Where is the sense in debating with Datti Ahmed

How can someone in the " class " of Professor Wole Soyinka defend a fraud of election by turning the spokesman of Inec and Apc when he is not a " politcian"

It is highly possible that since he went deaf silence through out Buhari's maladministration, I am not surprised that his colour & preference for Apc will be exposed.

Honesty I don't even understand the justification for the debate since the election is over. He didn't try this time

1 Like

Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by mechanics(m): 4:50pm On Apr 09, 2023
Hahahahah, I agree.
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by clevybrown(m): 4:52pm On Apr 09, 2023
HeroicMeastro:

Bwala is a shameless fool and a coward.
Why not he presents himself to debate with Prof. since he is also knowledgeable or is he not?
Smelly slowpoke!
And as for Chimammanda, the girl is only a letter/literature writter. She doesn't have the requisite experience to speak for Nigeria. Maybe she could speak for Anambra... she is just a lucky love-vendor and It is an insult to compare her with Prof.
u just poured out ur heart fully embedded with foolishness
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by sapele914(m): 4:54pm On Apr 09, 2023
husbandsnatcha:
In my world bad Politicians are beheaded not insulted . In same world of mine Pastors and professors who collected bribes from politicians has their arms and tongues armputted not insulted . In that world their are no tribalism or Yoruba people to betray the masses after empty promises to them .
In your world, then you should be residing in North Korea or Iran?
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by Spiff20(m): 4:54pm On Apr 09, 2023
Amanda go beat am eh
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by onuman: 4:57pm On Apr 09, 2023
Broveens42:

Stop hallucinating..
Being eloquent with Anglo doesn't necessarily mean you have superior ideas to win a debate.

In a battle of professors, even osibanjo will floor soyinka in any debate

If Fula APC owners had allowed VP Osinbajo to take the presidential ticket of APC, there might not have been Obidients movement.
But Fula APC owners went for the killer punch in 2023; first killer punch since 1999:
1) a Muslim succeeding a Muslim president;
2) Muslim-Muslim presidential ticket;
3) possible 24 years of Muslim president of Nigeria with Hashim Shettima succeeding a president Tinubu.
4) the Fula owners of APC brazenly contravened the provision of the Electoral Act which stipulates that election results must be transmitted electronically to the approoriate INEC portal for voters to monitor the election process up to the point of their seeing how the winner emerges.
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by zachanalysis: 4:57pm On Apr 09, 2023
Placing Adichie side by side with WS is like asking a kindergarten pupil to engage a multiple doctorate holder. The only things Adichie knows how to do very well are encouraging women to disrespect men all in the name of feminism and whipping up tribal sentiment. All her books from Purple Hibiscus, Half of Yellow Sun, Americana and others are heavily laced with pro-Igbo sentiment. Wole Soyinka has been and still remains a champion of fairness, oneness and good governance for all irrespective of one's tribe. I can bet anyone that Adichie would have nothing on a post graduate student of the department of English from OAU. She is way too overhyped and can never be the one 'zillionth' of what WS is. Nonsense tribalist!
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by sapele914(m): 4:57pm On Apr 09, 2023
Spiff20:
Amanda go beat am eh
Like Nnamdi Kanu that is 10x stronger than Azikiwe & Mbanefo combined beat President Buhari, abi na President Jubril?

Nonsense Empty Barrels.
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by haffaze777(m): 4:58pm On Apr 09, 2023
bionixs:
go back to school

Ok Mr nattering nitwits
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by haffaze777(m): 4:58pm On Apr 09, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
The girl wey brilliant pass every female for ur lineage but unborn ones dem grin grin....with these few lines of mine,I hope u can comprehend positively about her identity

Who's this nattering nitwits?
Krugisback:
you should have write god forbid BAT things

Who's this nattering nitwits?
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:58pm On Apr 09, 2023
sapele914:
In your world, then you should be residing in North Korea or Iran?
you are naive bye
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by Princewell2012(m): 4:59pm On Apr 09, 2023
Tareq1105:
It would take century before Nigeria would have a president from the East.

The people aren't building confidence at all rather they're insulting everyone that has contrary views.

I wish them the very best.

Your are a big fat liar .if yakkubu did not do selection Obi would have beat tinubu blue and black.

You know what it means to beat someone in his father's house?

With a free and fair election tinubu can not match obi any day. Inec knows that that too
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by sapele914(m): 5:03pm On Apr 09, 2023
husbandsnatcha:
you are naive bye
Bye bye O, I hope you enjoy your stay in Pyongyang, abi na Tehran?
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by Spiff20(m): 5:04pm On Apr 09, 2023
sapele914:
Like Nnamdi Kanu that is 10x stronger than Azikiwe & Mbanefo combined beat President Buhari, abi na President Jubril?

Nonsense Empty Barrels.
What is this one even saying?
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by onuman: 5:05pm On Apr 09, 2023
zachanalysis:
Placing Adichie side by side with WS is like asking a kindergarten pupil to engage a multiple doctorate holder. The only things Adichie knows how to do very well are encouraging women to disrespect men all in the name of feminism and whipping up tribal sentiment. All her books from Purple Hibiscus, Half of Yellow Sun, Americana and others are heavily laced with pro-Igbo sentiment. Wole Soyinka has been and still remains a champion of fairness, oneness and good governance for all irrespective of one's tribe. I can bet anyone that Adichie would have nothing on a post graduate student of the department of English from OAU. She is way too overhyped and can never be the one 'zillionth' of what WS is. Nonsense tribalist!

Wole Soyinka who supports his tribesman, Bola Tinubu, who was fined for drug trafficking offences, is a patriotic Nigerian, abi?
Where on earth in today's world have you heard of a former drug trafficking baron aspiring to preside over a country? You are oblivious to the fact that Western nations that know a lot more of Tinubu's drug trafficking offences must definitely see Nigeria as a PARIAH STATE, if ever Bola Tinubu is sworn in as president of Nigeria. Of course, you don't understand the economic and political implications for a country seen by Western nations as a PARIAH STATE.
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by Jones4190(m): 5:07pm On Apr 09, 2023
November1857:
Soyinka can't stand Chimamanda in this modern age, cos he is old and has outdated brain.. grin grin
can datti a young debate with soyika and old man?
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by imam07: 5:07pm On Apr 09, 2023
November1857:
Soyinka is now a local champion, living in his past glory, he has nothing upstairs..
does your father have anything in his brain, hater? So not tinubu again is now Prof wole soyinka. U people don't know what u want.
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by prettyliz(f): 5:09pm On Apr 09, 2023
November1857:
She is a world Renowned writer, who has destroyed all APC propaganda machanism with a single pen ✍️✍️.. grin grin
no wonder there's a proverb that says the pen is mightier than the sword 🙂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Maryam Babangida Is Dead! / Emir Sanusi Strips Lamido Bayero Of Title / Sheriff Oborevwori Disqualified By High Court As Delta PDP Governorshi Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.