Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

See What A "Refined" Yoruba Youth Posted On Peter Obi's Page (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What A "Refined" Yoruba Youth Posted On Peter Obi's Page (photos) (4327 Views)

Follow LP VP Datti Ahmed On His Official Facebook Page(photos) / MOST WANTED Suspect Arrested After Posting This On Police Facebook Page (photos) / Unscrupulous People Edit Jimi Agbaje's Wikipedia Page (photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A "Refined" Yoruba Youth Posted On Peter Obi's Page (photos) by WesternPanzer: 2:22pm On Apr 09, 2023
More often than not, we hear these nematodes and miscreants on Nairaland saying how Yoruba culture is the best and all what not.

Ordinary Letter by a woman in Faraway America and all hell let loose! What did these people not say about Chimamanda and The Igbo nation.

Now, Israel Adesanya won a well deserved victory in a tough fight.

Ordinary Congratulations from Peter Obi... Go to his page and see what some YORUBA YOUTHS are doing there. So much hate and wickedness.

Later they will accuse the other side of being hateful

2 Likes

Re: See What A "Refined" Yoruba Youth Posted On Peter Obi's Page (photos) by LagosFirstSon: 2:25pm On Apr 09, 2023
And if you check the Idiot bank account now, he's worth N52,000

He's hating on a man whose one pair of shoe alone is worth more than his destiny and that of his entire family

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See What A "Refined" Yoruba Youth Posted On Peter Obi's Page (photos) by Legitiscool: 2:28pm On Apr 09, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

He's hating on a man whose one pair of shoe alone is worth more than his destiny and that of his entire family
but sokinya was worth more than some people linage when they where insulting him

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What A "Refined" Yoruba Youth Posted On Peter Obi's Page (photos) by LagosFirstSon: 2:29pm On Apr 09, 2023
Legitiscool:
but sokinya was worth more than some people linage when they where insulting him
Maybe the Tinubu lineage because Chimmamanda alone is bigger than soyinka in everything

Chimmamanda wine and dines with world leaders while soyinka dines with cultists and never-do-wells

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What A "Refined" Yoruba Youth Posted On Peter Obi's Page (photos) by Sebastine1994(m): 2:30pm On Apr 09, 2023
Children everywhere
Re: See What A "Refined" Yoruba Youth Posted On Peter Obi's Page (photos) by theophorus(m): 2:30pm On Apr 09, 2023
Wait ooo, Is that an insult?

I think it's more of a statement of fact.

5 Likes

Re: See What A "Refined" Yoruba Youth Posted On Peter Obi's Page (photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 09, 2023
Not everyone is ready for his deceitful drama, some people can actually see far and through him. I don't see anything wrong with the comment

3 Likes

Re: See What A "Refined" Yoruba Youth Posted On Peter Obi's Page (photos) by Legitiscool: 2:33pm On Apr 09, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Maybe the Tinubu lineage because Chimmamanda alone is bigger than soyinka in everything

Chimmamanda wine and dines with world leaders while soyinka dines with cultists and never-do-wells
lol, who is chiamada

We are still waiting for the invasion she promised Nigeria through her numerous wineing

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A "Refined" Yoruba Youth Posted On Peter Obi's Page (photos) by WesternPanzer: 2:34pm On Apr 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Not everyone is ready for his deceitful drama, some people can actually see far and through him. I don't see anything wrong with the comment

If the reverse was the case, will you type this foolishness you did now?

Won't you lots be promoting how Igbos are hateful of the Yorubas?

Funny enough, The Tweet is Praising a Yoruba Man!

Ndi Yoruba Ronu... These are people who want to take you back to back to Nazi Style Germany.

12 Likes

Re: See What A "Refined" Yoruba Youth Posted On Peter Obi's Page (photos) by LagosFirstSon: 2:35pm On Apr 09, 2023
Legitiscool:
lol, who is chiamada

We are still waiting for the invasion she promised Nigeria through her numerous wineing
Chimmamanda is one of the greatest Nigerians alive and she will continue to pepper you guys non-stop

Na small play she play with her open letter and you guys are pooing everywhere like little children ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜†

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A "Refined" Yoruba Youth Posted On Peter Obi's Page (photos) by Legitiscool: 2:41pm On Apr 09, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Chimmamanda is one of the greatest Nigerians alive and she will continue to pepper you guys non-stop

Na small play she play with her open letter and you guys are pooing everywhere like little children ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜†
lol, people just dey bored politically campaigns are over

So who want dance naked is always welcome including chiamada not really because anyone takes the lesbian serious since she endorsed obi months back

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A "Refined" Yoruba Youth Posted On Peter Obi's Page (photos) by LegendHero(m): 2:44pm On Apr 09, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Lol you mean Shiamanda the Shimpazee?

Who dash monkey banana? Wole Soyinka is bigger than any Ibo writer, dead or alive.

Wole Soyinka don dey roll with world leaders before they born Shimanmda.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What A "Refined" Yoruba Youth Posted On Peter Obi's Page (photos) by Tifnubudrugs: 2:49pm On Apr 09, 2023
WesternPanzer:
More often than not, we hear these nematodes and miscreants on Nairaland saying how Yoruba culture is the best and all what not.

Ordinary Letter by a woman in Faraway America and all hell let loose! What did these people not say about Chimamanda and The Igbo nation.

Now, Israel Adesanya won a well deserved victory in a tough fight.

Ordinary Congratulations from Peter Obi... Go to his page and see what some YORUBA YOUTHS are doing there. So much hate and wickedness.

Later they will accuse the other side of being hateful

When you consider the sort of stone age settlement most of them live, in abject poverty and deprivation, then you will begin to understand why they're always bitter.

Tifnubu the drug baron has now made their situation worse. When a tribe is not ashamed to support such disgusting character then you understand the level of them rot in such society. Nigerians are shocked seeing them behave like animals.

Until they can show me a single person from among them who is as clean as Peter Obi then I won't take them serious. Tribe of primitive bigots!

5 Likes

Re: See What A "Refined" Yoruba Youth Posted On Peter Obi's Page (photos) by WesternPanzer: 2:52pm On Apr 09, 2023
Tifnubudrugs:

When you consider the sort of stone age settlement most of them live, in abject poverty and deprivation, then you will begin to understand why they're always bitter.

Tifnubu the drug baron has now made their situation worse. When a tribe is not ashamed to support such disgusting character then you understand the level of total in such society.

Until they can show me a single person from among them who is as clean as Peter Obi then I won't take them serious. Tribe of primitive bigots!

Please stop insulting a Tribe.

Rather call out the miscreants among them who make them look bad.

2 Likes

Re: See What A "Refined" Yoruba Youth Posted On Peter Obi's Page (photos) by Tifnubudrugs: 3:01pm On Apr 09, 2023
I'm not Igbo, but as someone from the Niger Delta, I have come to understand that Igbos are not bigots. We saw how they condemned Ekweremadu during the kidney transplant saga. They've also publicly condemned Orji Kalu, Rochas, Ipkeazu etc. The Igbos may be annoying and like bragging a lot but they're not bigots.

How the same people that claim to be accommodators attacked people because of election still baffles me. If someone should tell me that what happened in Lagos during the just concluded election can happen in 2023 I won't believe it. How can you people look at an infamous globally know drug lord and still support him to rule Nigeria? Just how

13 Likes

Re: See What A "Refined" Yoruba Youth Posted On Peter Obi's Page (photos) by Tifnubudrugs: 3:04pm On Apr 09, 2023
WesternPanzer:

Please stop insulting a Tribe.

Rather call out the miscreants among them who make them look bad.

I didn't mention any tribe, I made a general statement. Next time now you will call that bigot mod to ban me.
Re: See What A "Refined" Yoruba Youth Posted On Peter Obi's Page (photos) by thewarrior72: 3:08pm On Apr 09, 2023
Muslim yooorubas and few brainwashed Christians are terrible. Those scums doesn't deserve to coexist with humans

3 Likes

Re: See What A "Refined" Yoruba Youth Posted On Peter Obi's Page (photos) by wahahlawahala: 3:09pm On Apr 09, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

hahaha... Evn the Chimamanda go tell u to shut up,Wole soyinka don dey enter places den no go ever allow her evn bfr her papa pour the poisonous sperm that made her inside her mama .. u ppl and ur inferiority complex.. smh ๐Ÿ™„empty drums

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What A "Refined" Yoruba Youth Posted On Peter Obi's Page (photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 09, 2023
WesternPanzer:

If the reverse was the case, will you type this foolishness you did now?

Won't you lots be promoting how Igbos are hateful of the Yorubas?

Funny enough, The Tweet is Praising a Yoruba Man!

Ndi Yoruba Ronu... These are people who want to take you back to back to Nazi Style Germany.

Stop falling for these cheap baits. Whoโ€™s to say the OP is not the person in the fake Twitter account that he/she screenshot just to fuel tribal flames on nairaland. Iโ€™ve caught a couple of people from that section do that. He act play replying to themselves on Twitter so they can screenshot and post on nairaland.

Also if this is legit, then itโ€™s gbos to that other sectionโ€™s gbas

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A "Refined" Yoruba Youth Posted On Peter Obi's Page (photos) by wahahlawahala: 3:10pm On Apr 09, 2023
Tifnubudrugs:
I'm not Igbo, but as someone from the Niger Delta, I have come to understand that Igbos are not bigots. We saw how they condemned Ekweremadu during the kidney transplant saga. They've also publicly condemned Orji Kalu, Rochas, Ipkeazu etc. The Igbos may be annoying and like bragging a lot but they're not bigots.

How the same people that claim to be accommodators attacked people because of election still baffles me. If someone should tell me that what happened in Lagos during the just concluded election can happen in 2023 I won't believe it. How can you people look at an infamous globally know drug lord and still support him to rule Nigeria? Just how

this Apu muncher is still in pains

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A "Refined" Yoruba Youth Posted On Peter Obi's Page (photos) by Raskimonojendor: 3:10pm On Apr 09, 2023
He is playing the same religious and ethnic bigotry Peter Obi has been playing.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A "Refined" Yoruba Youth Posted On Peter Obi's Page (photos) by Raskimonojendor: 3:12pm On Apr 09, 2023
Tifnubudrugs:

Ibos are the bigger drug lords.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A "Refined" Yoruba Youth Posted On Peter Obi's Page (photos) by EmirGold(m): 3:14pm On Apr 09, 2023
Tifnubudrugs:

Tinubu from 2023 to 2031, u are free to hang urself if uno like am....

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What A "Refined" Yoruba Youth Posted On Peter Obi's Page (photos) by Tifnubudrugs: 3:15pm On Apr 09, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Ibos are the bigger drug lords.

There are drug pushers from all over Southern Nigeria, that's not my business. However, when a drug baron like Tifnubu decides to become president, it becomes a threat to all sane people.

You people should have some shame and stop supporting a drug baron to rule Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: See What A "Refined" Yoruba Youth Posted On Peter Obi's Page (photos) by Saga16: 3:15pm On Apr 09, 2023
Tifnubudrugs:

Story.

They welcome Ekweremadu's travails because he was opposed to Obi their latest demagogue.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A "Refined" Yoruba Youth Posted On Peter Obi's Page (photos) by SHINJACRUSADER: 3:17pm On Apr 09, 2023
That's a yoruba Muslim for you....

We Yoruba Christians from Southwest don't behave that way....

God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest

2 Likes

Re: See What A "Refined" Yoruba Youth Posted On Peter Obi's Page (photos) by flokii: 3:18pm On Apr 09, 2023
The guy is saying the truth na.. who knows Obi ouside Anambla?

I saw what he did with "path to reclamation".. the sissy won't just rest.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A "Refined" Yoruba Youth Posted On Peter Obi's Page (photos) by Legitiscool: 3:19pm On Apr 09, 2023
Tifnubudrugs:

don't be deceived they hate ekweremadu, ikpeazu, kalu because they are pro Nigeria, ekweremadu have been deputy sp for ages and makes it look as if igbos are well recognized in the NIGERIA state

That's the reason they beat him in Germany, some one like abaribe who is also a thief but disguises in their Biafra bigotry is who they see as god

Abaribe was deputy to uzor kalu when they ruined abia dry but these bigots don't use the same sentiment to judge him

Obi is also pro biafra bigot they also support those pro Biafra bigots

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A "Refined" Yoruba Youth Posted On Peter Obi's Page (photos) by Gabriel004: 3:19pm On Apr 09, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

grin

My brother, if you get 52k naira, you are rich o. In this economy hahaha
Re: See What A "Refined" Yoruba Youth Posted On Peter Obi's Page (photos) by Raskimonojendor: 3:20pm On Apr 09, 2023
Tifnubudrugs:

There are drug pushers and barons from all over Southern Eastern Nigeria, that's not my business. However, when a drug baron like Tifnubu decides to become president, it becomes a threat to all sane people.

You people should have some shame and stop supporting a drug baron to rule Nigeria.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A "Refined" Yoruba Youth Posted On Peter Obi's Page (photos) by Gabriel004: 3:22pm On Apr 09, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Lol, you dey talk trash.

Even Adichie no fit talk that kind thing for her mouth.

Weather you like it or not, Prof Wole Soyinka is a Nobel laurel owner recognise in the world.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Worst Democracy Is Better Than The Best Military Regime; Discuss / Enugu Set To Become Nigeria's Flagship City --- Guardian UK / Amaechi Joins The Long Line Of Political Office Seekers In Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.