Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Need Help With A Forex Strategy - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Need Help With A Forex Strategy (349 Views)

Real Forex Strategy With 10+% Monthly Profit / The Exact Forex Strategy That Brings In Profits / Learn A Complete Profitable Forex Strategy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help With A Forex Strategy by Iambro(m): 4:23pm On Apr 09, 2023
Hello forex traders in the House, I sincerely need help with a profitable forex strategy.

Already paid alot to different people parading theirselfs as mentors and ended up not being profitable.

I will be grateful if someone here can assist me with their own method. 🙏

Kindly email me necessary informations [b]tochuks1@proton.me[\b]
Thanks
Re: Need Help With A Forex Strategy by henryligit: 4:36pm On Apr 09, 2023
I can only help you in cryto not forex
But if you want me to show you small update if 4k daily from blockchain is not small for you hit me.
But i no go lie....
you go still give me small wine
I paid when i was learning my
Re: Need Help With A Forex Strategy by Jesse6(m): 4:53pm On Apr 09, 2023
Boss howfar I wan learn 🙏🙏
henryligit:
But if you want me to show you small update if 4k daily from blockchain is not small for you hit me.
But i no go lie....
Re: Need Help With A Forex Strategy by henryligit: 11:04pm On Apr 09, 2023
I no be boss ohh
But you can still hit me on my email
celebrities720@gmail.com
Re: Need Help With A Forex Strategy by Iambro(m): 7:30am On Apr 10, 2023
henryligit:
But i no go lie....

Mailed you
Re: Need Help With A Forex Strategy by frostguy: 1:39am On Apr 11, 2023
Hi

i can help you with a profitable forex trading strategy that rakes in pips for me on a daily basis. i design this strategy with a semi-automated mechanism meaning that 80% of the market analysis is done by the software while the remaining 20% is just for you to place the order based on the corresponding TARGET LEVELS.

I attached a screenshot of my strategy below for more info call:0.8,0,5,9,1.3.7.4.8.8

Re: Need Help With A Forex Strategy by tGwis: 10:34am On Apr 30, 2023
henryligit:
But i no go lie....
Show me am in full time

(1) (Reply)

Tired Of This Hard-broke Life, Any Good Hk Whatsapp Group To Join Please? / Beautiful Pictures Of Lastest Carport Design / Simple Ways To Make Money Daily ( Upto 1 Million Naria )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.