Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Allow Christ Dwell In You - Nsit Atai Council Boss - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allow Christ Dwell In You - Nsit Atai Council Boss (167 Views)

Nsit Atai Council Celebrates International Day Of The Girl Child / Barman Threatens To Drag Ebonyi Council Boss To Court Over N.5m Beer Debt / Court Sacks Senator Atai Aidoko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Allow Christ Dwell In You - Nsit Atai Council Boss by Browndiary(m): 6:13pm On Apr 09, 2023
As we reflect at Easter the pains and suffering of Christ death, there is more to this than his death and resurrection as the world sees.

Christ even at death exemplified Love and it is expected of us Christians not just to celebrate his death and resurrection that effected our redemption, but to reflect the true image of Christ as the Light.

As beneficiaries of His death and resurrection, it behoves on us to reflect, beyond mere fanfare, on the real significance of the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, which is the irreversible defeat it served on sin and its shackles, as well as Satan and his kingdom of darkness.

It is important for us to understand two very important messages that Christ passed to us, His followers. One being the message of selfless love and sacrifice which He did by laying down his life; and the other being that of humility which he did by accepting to die a humiliating death on the cross, all for the redemption of mankind.

According to John 15:13, "Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends". And there could be no deeper way to show humility than accepting to be condemned to death on the cross by the same people He came to die for.

While we enjoy the unhindered access to God and salvation through Christ, we must be reminded of the fact that we can only access this salvation by allowing Christ dwell in us, and His exemplary act of love reflect in our daily lives, actions and attitudes towards one another.

His expectations from us in reciprocation of this love is simply allowing our hearts grow in love for mankind.

While celebrating this resurrection and the benefits it brings, I urge us to take time to reflect on our Christian lives.

To this end as Christ is risen, my family and I bring to you very warm greetings and all imaginable good wishes at Easter

HAPPY EASTER

Rt. Hon. Emem Ibanga
Executive Chairman
Nsit Atai L.G.A
9th April, 2023

1 Like

Re: Allow Christ Dwell In You - Nsit Atai Council Boss by Righthussle: 10:27pm On Apr 09, 2023
Which Christ? I'm porting to Islam.
Re: Allow Christ Dwell In You - Nsit Atai Council Boss by Righthussle: 10:27pm On Apr 09, 2023
Which Christ, me wey don port to Islam.

(1) (Reply)

NNPC: Group Laments Use Of Northern Youths As Attack Dogs Against Kyari / News Flash: ACTDA Insist On Making Awka And It Environ Clean And Safe. / BBREAKING: INEC Declares Fintiri Winner Of Adamawa Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.