Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 (31850 Views)

Barcelona Vs PSG: UCL (1 - 4) On 16th April 2024 / Juventus Vs Ajax Amsterdam: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 2) On 16th April 2019 / Barcelona Vs Manchester United: UCL Quarter Finals (3 - 0) On 16th April 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by JeffSA: 2:53pm On Apr 16, 2023
No jokes arsenal deserves this title, from a chelsea fan.

4 Likes

Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by yinkeys(m): 2:54pm On Apr 16, 2023
bluefilm:

And yet, Richarlison is yet to score even a single goal for Tottenham. grin
He scored a couple of times in this seasons UCL come on

1 Like

Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by Truthful08: 2:54pm On Apr 16, 2023
compu:
This is the easiest game to be predicted.

Arsenal needed the winning so badly to keep the clearance from man city

While westham, have not been in form lately, and they just played an away game on Thursday. Definitely they are tired.

Meeting a team like arsenal today. It's a straight away win! grin grin grin grin shocked

WhatsApp me today for more sure odds:

Easiest to predict koh, easiest to predict ni. I thought Arsenal are the bottler team?
Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by arantess: 2:55pm On Apr 16, 2023
Reference:
While Arsenal has improved tremendously in recovering from deficits. They still have not mastered the art of putting teams away.

One or two goals up and they begin hold the ball unnecessarily.
I honestly don't know if it's a coach issue or the players just love to do that nonsense

Look at mancity yesterday and always, they put you to death as quickly as possible but arsenal starts relaxing after only 2 goals

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by Autobot05: 2:55pm On Apr 16, 2023
Lifewasgood:
Just imagine Arsenal drops point. I can't.

I'm a chelsea fan but want Arsenal to be the champions this year while we (chelsea) take it next season .

you make cool jokes mate cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by Truthful08: 2:56pm On Apr 16, 2023
JeffSA:
No jokes arsenal deserves this title, from a chelsea fan.
(Hugs) we will fight for it to the end.
Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by Mammangaddafi(m): 2:57pm On Apr 16, 2023
wayforward2grea:

Just lock yourself in a room grin
E fit still end 3-2.....make you relax dey watch 😁

1 Like

Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by Warl0ck: 2:58pm On Apr 16, 2023
West Ham abeg
do this one for me abeg

6 Likes

Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 2:58pm On Apr 16, 2023
prinsam30:

as it is right now united will definitely find it difficult to make top 4, 10 hang is not helping matas at all

How exactly?!!! He injured his players or created the hectic football schedule of United?!!

With United's fixtures, it's a miracle that they are even still in top 4 by now!

The man has tried!... You don't have the right bench size or squad depth to survive this far, but here you are with a trophy won and still competing for two more with top 4 still in sight!

Up till now una never still bring the names of available coaches that can deliver more than what Hag has done so far this season... And this is just his first season!

United hasn't had it this good since Mourinho's first season!

10 Likes

Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by LeyeWrites: 2:59pm On Apr 16, 2023
PHZADDY1:
Assnal has lost the EPL just dey play...city will win every game and win Arsenal join...2019 city and Liverpool were on a long winning streak and same thing will play out...Arsenal no reach that level,wait until city win that one outstanding game and then the real pressure will mount on Arsenal..Omo by goal difference them pass arsenal +Head to head.
Win Brighton too?
Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by Ademola47(m): 3:00pm On Apr 16, 2023
Lifewasgood:
Just imagine Arsenal drops point. I can't.

I'm a chelsea fan but want Arsenal to be the champions this year while we (chelsea) take it next season.

Chelsea fans and false hope grin

4 Likes

Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by Viridis(m): 3:00pm On Apr 16, 2023
PHZADDY1:
Assnal has lost the EPL just dey play...city will win every game and win Arsenal join...2019 city and Liverpool were on a long winning streak and same thing will play out...Arsenal no reach that level,wait until city win that one outstanding game and then the real pressure will mount on Arsenal..Omo by goal difference them pass arsenal +Head to head.
You no lie. The thing with premier league is that only man city has the quality to stand strong under pressure. Some teams can gain form and play well example Liverpool in the past and arsenal currently but they will falter under pressure.

City is just unmatched in terms of quality not just in the EPL but in the world

4 Likes

Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 3:02pm On Apr 16, 2023
Reference:

City careless?.... I doubt.
But I know that in football anything is possible. One bad tackle.....and a game is lost. But on balance there is far too much experience in the City dugout.

Boss, that City's squad is not just the big deal...!

They are playing dangerously, decisively, and with more focus towards this tail end of the season!

It's like the season just begun for them...!

Arsenal has some serious work to do before and during that City game!

4 Likes

Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by Rubyjade: 3:03pm On Apr 16, 2023
grin
hspda:

You can imagine how they got relaxed after just 2 goals. I just dey vex for them here. Who ball possession help?
Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by osazsky(m): 3:04pm On Apr 16, 2023
PHZADDY1:
so city get outstanding game wow..we are d citizens

1 Like

Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by Rubyjade: 3:05pm On Apr 16, 2023
Viridis:

You no lie. The thing with premier league is that only man city has the quality to stand strong under pressure. Some teams can gain form and play well example Liverpool in the past and arsenal currently but they will falter under pressure.

City is just unmatched in terms of quality not just in the EPL but in the world
Yet they cannot win UCL, undecided

4 Likes

Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by prinsam30: 3:05pm On Apr 16, 2023
Angelfrost:

How exactly?!!! He injured his players or created the hectic football schedule of United?!!

With United's fixtures, it's a miracle that they are even still in top 4 by now!

The man has tried!... You don't have the right bench size or squad depth to survive this far, but here you are with a trophy won and still competing for two more with top 4 still in sight!

Up till now una never still bring the names of available coaches that can deliver more than what Hag has done so far this season... And this is just his first season!

u guys should stop saying 10 hang av lots of games to play, other clubs av plenty games to play too, he's not the only coach that av many games to play, abeg make I hear word jor
Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by Viridis(m): 3:06pm On Apr 16, 2023
Angelfrost:

I have known Richarlison even before Everton!

He is good but not prime! Picking him ahead of Firmino was just idiotic!

Nigga switches off easily...! I honestly won't start him as a coach except options are lacking on the bench.
This world cup that you keep moaning about, he played well there. How many Brazilians scored more than him?

2 Likes

Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by Rubyjade: 3:07pm On Apr 16, 2023
arantess:

I honestly don't know if it's a coach issue or the players just love to do that nonsense

Look at mancity yesterday and always, they put you to death as quickly as possible but arsenal starts relaxing after only 2 goals
Arteta has a lot to learn, but if they win it this season it will be kast time Arsenal will win a trophy.

1 Like

Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by maestro299: 3:08pm On Apr 16, 2023
Angelfrost:

Hmmm.... Complimentary words about our coach from Angelfrost? Is today April Fool's Day?

2 Likes

Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by quickly: 3:08pm On Apr 16, 2023
This rob holding na short 1.

1 Like

Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by spencekat(m): 3:08pm On Apr 16, 2023
Mammangaddafi:
How much?
Hope your 10k is ready?
Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 3:09pm On Apr 16, 2023
Rubyjade:

UCL is more about experience and luck... Sometimes na luck sef!

A top team can switch off or make silly errors during finals or even lose to penalties.

League is a marathon and requires a lot more:

Focus
Team Quality
Team Depth (this is the most important)
Tactical genius

Only a really serious, coordinated, and complete team or squad can win a league title.... Whereas, an average team can get lucky during UCL.

5 Likes

Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by Ray07(m): 3:09pm On Apr 16, 2023
Angelfrost:

Thank you boss for educating some ungrateful United fans.

They should just come out of the closet abeg . . . We know say na Ronaldo boys. grin

1 Like

Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by Viridis(m): 3:10pm On Apr 16, 2023
Rubyjade:
That doesn't take away there qualify
Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by Torpedo23: 3:12pm On Apr 16, 2023
Saka!! Oh no!

Let Martin do am na.
Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by Viridis(m): 3:12pm On Apr 16, 2023
Angelfrost:

A top team can switch off or make silly errors during finals or even lose to penalties.

Focus
Team quality and Depth (this is the most important)
Tactical genius

Only a really serious, coordinated, and complete team or squad can win a league title.... Whereas, an average team can get lucky during UCL.
Thank you for explaining more. I am doing something with my right hand so I can't type long epistle
Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by DICO111(m): 3:12pm On Apr 16, 2023
spencekat:
But despite the abysmal performance from Chelsea,they may turn out to be spoilers.
Spoiler ko, broiler ni......Chelsea is done and dusted, maybe till next season we will see what they have to offer. For this season like this, their 3 points promo no fit finish
Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by Rubyjade: 3:13pm On Apr 16, 2023
Angelfrost:

Focus
Team Quality
Team Depth (this is the most important)
Tactical genius

Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by osazsky(m): 3:13pm On Apr 16, 2023
Rubyjade:
we did prefer the epl cuz of the cash involved...u get only 20m for winning the ucl

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Manchester City Vs Tottenham (2 - 3) On 19th February 2022 / Fc Astana Vs Manchester United : Europa League (2 - 1) On 28th November 2019 / Burnley Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 28th December 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.