Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Prof. Yemi Oke Writes US President Biden, PM Of Canada In Response To Chimamanda - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Yemi Oke Writes US President Biden, PM Of Canada In Response To Chimamanda (64930 Views)

The Hypocrisy Of Prof. Yemi Oke / Dr Dele Afelumo's Response To Chimamanda Adichie / VISA Ban: Kogi Government Writes US Over Electoral Fraud Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Yemi Oke Writes US President Biden, PM Of Canada In Response To Chimamanda by Akanipaul1411: 1:30pm On Apr 10, 2023
My dear, stop being biased. What Nigerians are seeking is just a simple clarity. You can't just wake up, throw away the electoral guidelines, falsify results from your room and expect over 200 million Nigerians to foolishly accept that. If I may ask, why is INEC refusing the inspection of the materials even when the electoral law gives approval to that and our constitution endorsing it too?

What results are we holding that produced Tinubu when the results that produced him is only known by APC? Condemning Chimamanda is highly insensitive of you knowing how helpless the law has been, INEC flaunting court orders, people openly threatening peoples life and individuals being jailed for nothing. It is expected of an outsider to come for your aid especially on invitation. Chimamanda was right to have made her submission. It would have been wise to address the issues she raised or disclaim them rather than attacking her with abuses. She didn't just jump like Soyinka, but started from the campaign era.

What has the president said, nothing! So, inviting Joe Biden isn't a bad idea.
When the innocent protesters were massacred, the president of Nigeria was mute even after the president of Ghana sent us a condolence message and message of hope.

Eddy017:
Bros why u too dey lie too much when did America congratulate to tinubu, stop giving us fakes oo, the USA president never n will never congratulate tinubu because they know the kind of person he is. Abeg give us another lie
Re: Prof. Yemi Oke Writes US President Biden, PM Of Canada In Response To Chimamanda by GoodLord95: 1:46pm On Apr 10, 2023
Mr man we are inside two different bus inside this letter so face your front make i face my front.
Chimamanda dey accuse INEC chairman of fraudulent election. Yemi dey talk sey na because of tribe difference she talk am sey the matter no concern am cuz she no dey reside for Nigeria.
If Chimamanda talk sey make president Biden no congratulate Tinubu na her own personal opinion be that and i dey very sure sey president Biden no go read that part.
She mentioned Yakubu and INEC and that is what really matters. Inside this letter i no dey serve personal opinion here oo cuz Chimamanda or Yemi no dey pay me salary, i dey serve national interest as a patriotic Nigerian.

PulaPower:

You didn’t read both letters..

Shimamanda said why would Biden congratulate tinubu? That usa shouldn’t have stood so low to congratulate tinubu..

This prof letter is even more top-notch cuz he backed it up with laws, both USA and Nigeria. Shimamanda didn’t even know what she did was a crime in USA, she didn’t. It was emotions, hatred & bigotry that made her to write a letter to a grown man that he shouldn’t have congratulated tinubu..
Re: Prof. Yemi Oke Writes US President Biden, PM Of Canada In Response To Chimamanda by georgeakins: 1:54pm On Apr 10, 2023
beyondPen:

See this hausa/fulani man o.

You don't even have shame saying Northern should become president again after buhari.

Which one is APC Southwest? You better say Yoruba so we know how to drag you.

And whenever we are having an election, the south west will start voting for anything Southwest henceforth. You think you people knows how to play the politics abi?

Are you sure that is not an Ibo man who is pretending to be Hausa.

Ibos are terrible people.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Oke Writes US President Biden, PM Of Canada In Response To Chimamanda by Igbek76: 2:16pm On Apr 10, 2023
LegendHero:

Most of the people killed in Owo church massacre are Igbos. It’s unfortunate that Peter Obi couldn’t speak for them nor donate a single penny for their misfortune.

Fulani herdsmen are a menace across the country, they have killed in countless people in Iboland and across the country and everyone is speaking up against it.

IPOB terrorists killed countless Ibo people but it’s unfortunate that people like Shimannda the bigot was blind and deaf to that only for her to pen a useless letter to Biden about how he can steal Jagaban mandate for the bad loser Obi.

If Shimpazeamanda pen down one open letter for all the killings by IPOB terrorists and Fulani herdsmen in the East, maybe peace would have returned to the region.

She is a plain tribal bigot supporting her tribal man yes daddy religion bigot Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Oke Writes US President Biden, PM Of Canada In Response To Chimamanda by Obaaderemi2: 2:17pm On Apr 10, 2023
Gajagojo:

We don't have to be one or like each other.
Black people exist alongside white people in Biden's America.
They are not one and they don't like each other
When a white policeman killed George Floyd in America, he got punished for it. He will likely die in jail. When Fulanis kill other tribes in Nigeria, the victims are urged by the government to carve out part of their land for the Fulanis. That's not the kind of country I want for my grandchildren in future. A country where you blatantly tell igbos they can never be president and you are cheered on by others. Such a country should not last for long unless serious changes are made.
Re: Prof. Yemi Oke Writes US President Biden, PM Of Canada In Response To Chimamanda by IbrahimSola: 2:18pm On Apr 10, 2023
You see all these people who call themselves Professors? I have no respect for them. Call me whatever you want.

If the professors in this country should lend their voices for good governance, how would Nigeria be like this?

Rather, their professorship is a mere meal ticket. And when the wind blows, you see how their bum bum are exposed. See how Prof Wole Soyinka is meddling in the mud with himself. See this one called Yemi Oke dancing naked for a pot of beans. Don't worry, you all will be handsomely rewarded. But the future generations will never forget how you failed to stand up and speak up. Rather you people stood for ethnicity instead of country. Shame to meal ticket Professors and quota system professors.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Oke Writes US President Biden, PM Of Canada In Response To Chimamanda by IJEYdiamond(f): 2:21pm On Apr 10, 2023
This unknown professor has join the wagon of useless things... another fraudster...

If care is not taken.. professors will be arrested like yahoo yahoo gangs outside the shores of Nigeria..

See how they have disgraced the word prof..
From yakubu to ........... and this...

Kai... professors in Nigeria nah Scam..
Re: Prof. Yemi Oke Writes US President Biden, PM Of Canada In Response To Chimamanda by sulaak(m): 4:11pm On Apr 10, 2023
spacechuks:

Local institution bought over with money,tribalism,and religious sentiments,

The solution to all these squabbles:

Since, they enemies of this country are after the oil money and not the betterment of the country, the solution is to STOP oil activities in our land and water ways,

Let the president rule and focus on other means of generating revenues, then the central will become less lucrative,

By so doing, we will put an end to tribal and religious war

We cannot do away with tribalism; that is our cultural makeup, its like asking Nigerians to do away with religion.
Re: Prof. Yemi Oke Writes US President Biden, PM Of Canada In Response To Chimamanda by Gajagojo: 4:24pm On Apr 10, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
When a white policeman killed George Floyd in America, he got punished for it. He will likely die in jail. When Fulanis kill other tribes in Nigeria, the victims are urged by the government to carve out part of their land for the Fulanis. That's not the kind of country I want for my grandchildren in future. A country where you blatantly tell igbos they can never be president and you are cheered on by others. Such a country should not last for long unless serious changes are made.
How many policemen have got away with killing black people?
You are being selective with the truth?
Re: Prof. Yemi Oke Writes US President Biden, PM Of Canada In Response To Chimamanda by ello29(m): 4:35pm On Apr 10, 2023
Clevite:
Professor Yemi Oke has written a letter to President Joe Biden of the United States of America and Justin Pierre James Trudeau, Prime Minister of Canada, in response to Chimamanda Adichie''s letter describing Nigeria's democracy as a Hollow Democracy.

The Professor of Law describes Adichie's letter as "A Case of Extra-territorial Ethnocentric Politicking of a Non-Resident Nigerian-American"

https://twitter.com/StFreakingKezy/status/1645117201492455428?t=la12tG4VvnHdxWgr8y9juw&s=19

Wait oo
Some of you guys are supporting someone who have a crime record internationally. i want to understand are you saying he never had any thing to do with the drug case and everything is lies?.
Wait oo soon the western world and other allies and china will start closing their boards for you nigerian citizens with their immigration new laws targeting you because they know the truth and you are compliant as you are not able to reject them.
Re: Prof. Yemi Oke Writes US President Biden, PM Of Canada In Response To Chimamanda by LegendHero(m): 5:11pm On Apr 10, 2023
BJanta:

I can almost give you a billion likes and shares if allowed. You wrote brilliantly and factually.

Gracias bro.
Re: Prof. Yemi Oke Writes US President Biden, PM Of Canada In Response To Chimamanda by LegendHero(m): 5:13pm On Apr 10, 2023
fawaz050:

See what you are calling a fellow human being because of politics.

SMH

What should I call her?

ShiamandaDChimp?
Re: Prof. Yemi Oke Writes US President Biden, PM Of Canada In Response To Chimamanda by Mikebjoe: 6:49pm On Apr 10, 2023
spacechuks:

This number 2 or 3 , who gave the numbers, was it not a fake number given,

Tinubu should be the number 4 because he didn't win the elections , what we saw was fraud
dey play because you don't vote for him mean we senseble Nigerians won't vote for him will see the work he did in Lagos state that alone give him my vote tinubu is the president elect and there is nothing you can do about that okay
Re: Prof. Yemi Oke Writes US President Biden, PM Of Canada In Response To Chimamanda by Obaaderemi2: 7:30pm On Apr 10, 2023
Gajagojo:
How many policemen have got away with killing black people?
You are being selective with the truth?
Show me one Fulani herdsman that was ever prosecuted and convicted for killing others. You are running away from the truth.
Re: Prof. Yemi Oke Writes US President Biden, PM Of Canada In Response To Chimamanda by Gajagojo: 7:35pm On Apr 10, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
Show me one Fulani herdsman that was ever prosecuted and convicted for killing others. You are running away from the truth.
]Show me one Unknown Gun man that was ever prosecuted and convicted for killing others. You are running away from the truth.
Re: Prof. Yemi Oke Writes US President Biden, PM Of Canada In Response To Chimamanda by Obaaderemi2: 7:54pm On Apr 10, 2023
Gajagojo:

]Show me one Unknown Gun man that was ever prosecuted and convicted for killing others. You are running away from the truth.
Unknown gunmen don't kill people outside igboland. Fulanis kill outside the north and the government keeps quiet, even supports them. How is that the same as foolish ibos killing other ibos? I Know you understand what I'm saying but you are too dishonest to face the facts. The north will never allow Nigeria to work. The Ibos want to leave, they should be allowed to leave as long as they don't go with an inch of Nigeria's land. The Yorubas are calm about it because Fulanis rotate the presidency with us, yorubas.
Re: Prof. Yemi Oke Writes US President Biden, PM Of Canada In Response To Chimamanda by Gajagojo: 7:58pm On Apr 10, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
Unknown gunmen don't kill people outside igboland. Fulanis kill outside the north and the government keeps quiet, even supports them. How is that the same as foolish ibos killing other ibos? I Know you understand what I'm saying but you are too dishonest to face the facts. The north will never allow Nigeria to work. The Ibos want to leave, they should be allowed to leave as long as they don't go with an inch of Nigeria's land. The Yorubas are calm about it because Fulanis rotate the presidency with us, yorubas.
So killing is OK if you keep it in one place? Is that the logic?
Who was Eze of Isolo threatening to invite,herdsmen?
What about kidnapper Evans?
Your logic does not sell
Re: Prof. Yemi Oke Writes US President Biden, PM Of Canada In Response To Chimamanda by Obaaderemi2: 9:05pm On Apr 10, 2023
Gajagojo:

So killing is OK if you keep it in one place? Is that the logic?
Who was Eze of Isolo threatening to invite,herdsmen?
What about kidnapper Evans?
Your logic does not sell
Where did I say killing is okay if it's in one place? You are the one who justified Fulanis killing all over the place with ipob madness in the East. At least the federal government is not supporting the ipob to be killing people about. That's different from Fulanis killing people in the middle belt, south south, south west and south east and the government hailing them on by supporting them With soldiers. How are the two alike? You started by likening Fulanis menace with white people hating black people in America, when that failed you brought the issue of unknown gunmen. Always comparing apples and oranges. Mtchew.
Re: Prof. Yemi Oke Writes US President Biden, PM Of Canada In Response To Chimamanda by Guigo89: 9:09pm On Apr 10, 2023
Where's this one coming from pls? Where has he been all these while? Why do we have this kind of people plenty in this country; people that attack and oppress the good and supports injustice?
Re: Prof. Yemi Oke Writes US President Biden, PM Of Canada In Response To Chimamanda by 9jaRealist: 12:01am On Apr 11, 2023
nairalander2020:
We nigerians like involving foreign power into our state affairs, if the start meddling now we would state crying. B)

We like suffering so lets continue to pretend like we dont know the solution, like a stray dog with no end in sight runing up and down.
Hisses

”Nigeria” was created by a foreign power…
>
Re: Prof. Yemi Oke Writes US President Biden, PM Of Canada In Response To Chimamanda by BluntCrazeMan: 1:45am On Apr 11, 2023
nairalander2020:
We nigerians like involving foreign power into our state affairs,if the start meddling now we would state crying. B)

We like suffering so lets continue to pretend like we dont know the solution, like a stray dog with no end in sight runing up and down.
Hisses
I don't like situations where things are not going well, and it is affecting me in one way or the other, and there is something that I could do that might cause things to be done the right way, and yet don't do it..

SAME THING WITH CHIMAMANDA ADICHIE..!!
Re: Prof. Yemi Oke Writes US President Biden, PM Of Canada In Response To Chimamanda by beyondPen(m): 2:53am On Apr 11, 2023
georgeakins:

Are you sure that is not an Ibo man who is pretending to be Hausa.

Ibos are terrible people.

Of course it might be. They have no shame and self-respect

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Oke Writes US President Biden, PM Of Canada In Response To Chimamanda by web5000: 4:39am On Apr 11, 2023
Odin13:

Observe .. I’ve been more steady with norther
States ..

I support Obi.. simply because Apc southwest is trying to tribalise the whole election..

OBi is not in court to claim mandate as he said .. he said he’s after the process ..and illegally of the process ..
he has his point ..

Atiku is in court to claim his mandate ..

Atiku won kastina with deep margin..
sokoto
Kebbi
Bauchi
Zamfara..
Kaduna

And all evidence is there .. votes were heavily suppressed

#Funny#
Re: Prof. Yemi Oke Writes US President Biden, PM Of Canada In Response To Chimamanda by Poleski: 2:59pm On Apr 11, 2023
LegendHero:

Mynd4.4seu.n

Another slur word.

If I reply now in kind, you will ban me and leave this guy alone. All those I’ve previously reported, you took no action against then.

Is this how to be fair Mr. Seu.n?

Blame yourself for being a tribal bigot .
Re: Prof. Yemi Oke Writes US President Biden, PM Of Canada In Response To Chimamanda by Shaneroberts: 8:20pm On Apr 18, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

OPC Captures, Arrests Iskilu Wakili And His Fulani Squad (Video) / Fresh MC Oluomo Returns Back To Nigeria After Vacation In The US. Photos / Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.