Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,843 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

PHOTO: Popular Instagram Vendor Found Dead In Ibadan Hotel - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PHOTO: Popular Instagram Vendor Found Dead In Ibadan Hotel (903 Views)

Who Killed Khadi The Online Vendor Found Dead In Hotel Room / Ondo Food Vendor Found Dead With Charms In Her Home After Calling 'alfa' At 1am / Man Kidnaps 2 Children In Ogun And Hides Them In Ibadan Hotel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Popular Instagram Vendor Found Dead In Ibadan Hotel by newsman101: 7:30pm On Apr 09, 2023
Adeshina Olayinka, also known as Khadi, a popular Instagram cloth vendor, was discovered dead at a hotel in the Akobo area of Ibadan, Oyo State.

AFRIQPulsetv.com reports that on social media, Olayinka was known for her designer clothing and bag business.

According to Oyo Affairs, she informed her friend of a meeting with someone at the Wetland Hotel in Akobo on the evening of Wednesday, April 5.

The man she was with, on the other hand, checked out early on Thursday morning, prompting a phone call to Khadi’s room, where she confirmed her safety to the receptionist.

Unfortunately, Khadi was discovered dead hours later after the receptionist called to tell her she was already overstaying.

READ FULL STORY HERE: https://afriqpulsetv.com/popular-instagram-vendor-found-dead-in-ibadan-hotel/
Re: PHOTO: Popular Instagram Vendor Found Dead In Ibadan Hotel by juman(m): 7:44pm On Apr 09, 2023
Olosho.
Re: PHOTO: Popular Instagram Vendor Found Dead In Ibadan Hotel by Shapeaso: 7:46pm On Apr 09, 2023
Re: PHOTO: Popular Instagram Vendor Found Dead In Ibadan Hotel by Shapeaso: 7:46pm On Apr 09, 2023
She has a business but instead to focus in her biz, she choose Olosho and ended her life in such a disgraceful manner. Tueehh
Re: PHOTO: Popular Instagram Vendor Found Dead In Ibadan Hotel by Wawelexy(m): 7:53pm On Apr 09, 2023
Actress (80%)
Social media influencer
BBNaija female housemate
Online marketers
Female waiters
Female hotel housekeeper
Female hotel receptionist
Real estate agents (female)

If your wife or girlfriend is among all these listed above just know you are dating a potential hoelosho.... If you like believe, if you like don't, your eyes will be opened when it dawn on you...

Abi na clothes and bag she go sell for clients inside hotel room? Worst part is they don't learn, before the year runs out, this same story will still be read on Nairaland with a different person... Gat no rip
Re: PHOTO: Popular Instagram Vendor Found Dead In Ibadan Hotel by Delightsome2023: 10:42pm On Apr 09, 2023
Wawelexy:
Actress (80%)
Social media influencer
BBNaija female housemate
Online marketers
Female waiters
Female hotel housekeeper
Female hotel receptionist
Real estate agents (female)

If your wife or girlfriend is among all these listed above just know you are dating a potential hoelosho.... If you like believe, if you like don't, your eyes will be opened when it dawn on you...

Abi na clothes and bag she go sell for clients inside hotel room? Worst part is they don't learn, before the year runs out, this same story will still be read on Nairaland with a different person... Gat no rip
that real estate agent na mostly true.
even had to suspect my girl and even left her and broke up with her on assumptions that clients dey knack am so she'll be able to deliver sales.
Later found a way hacked into her chats and realized there are still good and decent Ladies.
Omo I simply reunite with am back.
so bro it's wrong to generalize, good girls still dey among these professions but just few
Re: PHOTO: Popular Instagram Vendor Found Dead In Ibadan Hotel by OGwales(m): 11:06pm On Apr 09, 2023
I keep wondering why Eves won't listen... Anyways, me I no get RIP to waste, I will keep it for those who truly deserves it.
Re: PHOTO: Popular Instagram Vendor Found Dead In Ibadan Hotel by Wawelexy(m): 8:01am On Apr 10, 2023
Delightsome2023:
that real estate agent na mostly true.
even had to suspect my girl and even left her and broke up with her on assumptions that clients dey knack am so she'll be able to deliver sales.
Later found a way hacked into her chats and realized there are still good and decent Ladies.
Omo I simply reunite with am back.
so bro it's wrong to generalize, good girls still dey among these professions but just few

I agree with you bro, but if one should check the percentage of the good girls we have among them, technically one wouldn't be that wrong by generalising them all cos the numbers are relatively too low...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Popular Instagram Vendor Found Dead In Ibadan Hotel by rainlover(m): 8:42am On Apr 10, 2023
There's already an existing thread on this..

(1) (Reply)

Things You Should Never Do When You Visit Someone's House. / Urgent! He Needs Psychological Or Spiritual Help / Nigerian Lady Cries Her Eyes Out After Losing All Her Savings To Sports Bet;

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.