Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,914 members, 7,810,510 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Dental implants? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dental implants? (124 Views)

How Dental Implants Work? / 6 Things You Should Know About Dental Implants / 5 Dental Health Mistakes To Stop Making Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dental implants? by jackaustin631: 11:59pm On Apr 09, 2023
My wife, cursed with a lifetime of bad teeth, now needs to have the remaining few pulled. She wants to get 6 implants to

anchor dentures onto having been told that dentures without implants will not stay in, look terrible, result in jaw bone loss, etc.

I'm resigned to the fact that I'll be paying for these. She has gotten estimates from 25k to 50kf or the extraction, dental implants in roslyn, and dentures. (ballpark says the dentist).

This will put a big dent in my little stache. Naturally, insurance covers only 2k or so.

(1) (Reply)

The Role Of Best Physical Therapy In Ozone Park / Benefit Of Ginger Tea To Your Health / Why You Should Give Online Yoga Lessons A Shot And What You Can Expect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.