Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,399 members, 7,861,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:09 AM

H.E, Prince Abdul Jabar Bolasodun Adesumbo Ajibola: Ode To A Life So Well Lived- - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / H.E, Prince Abdul Jabar Bolasodun Adesumbo Ajibola: Ode To A Life So Well Lived- (141 Views)

What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life / Long Python Killed In Ode Aye, Ondo (Photo) / What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

H.E, Prince Abdul Jabar Bolasodun Adesumbo Ajibola: Ode To A Life So Well Lived- by Newsangle: 4:55am On Apr 10, 2023
I received the news of the death of our revered Elder, former President of the Nigerian Bar Association, former Federal Attorney General, Former High Commissioner to United Kingdom, Founder & Chancellor, Crescent University and ex- World Court Jurist, the Hon Judge Bolasodun Adesumbo Ajibola, KBE with very mixed feelings. He passed on early this morning aged 89.

His Excellency, Prince Bola Ajibola’s death was a personal loss to me for many reasons, one of which was our shared Owu ancestry. His life and times captured the finest qualities of his lineage- diligent and focused, exceptionally industrious and thoroughly professional. He excelled at whatever he fixed his gaze upon. A run-away success story in all ramifications, yet he remained humble and accessible to all, high and low till he breathed his last. He took his Islamic faith most seriously and contributed immeasurably to its growth. He served humanity meritoriously in very many diverse spheres and, in his later years, devoted his time and energy to peace and well being of his immediate Community, Owu Kingdom and Ogun State.

Like every mortal, I was aware that at some point he would answer the call of his Maker. His unmatched experience and straight forward disposition will be sorely missed.

My condolences go to his widow, children and immediate family. Same to the Nigerian Bar Association and Judiciary, his primary vocation, and to the Management, Staff, Students and all Stakeholders of Crescent University. I beseech Almighty Allah swt to forgive his earthly sins and admit him to Aljana Fridaous.

Senator Ibikunle Amosun, CON
Governor, Ogun State (2011-2019)
Senator, Ogun Central Senatorial District

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cold Chain Logistics Management And Monitoring / Taxes As Key To Nigeria's Economic And Infrastructural Development / AI Social Experts - Socal Media Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.