Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Travel To Your Desire Destination - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel To Your Desire Destination (235 Views)

Top 10 Air Traffic Destination In Nigeria / December Travel: Deciding A Destination For The Yuletide / Flight Took Off In 2018 And Arrived Destination In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Travel To Your Desire Destination by Joyshoaga: 5:36am On Apr 10, 2023
Research before you go: Before you embark on a trip to Canada or any country, it's important to do your research. Learn about the local culture, customs, and laws, as well as any health or safety concerns.

2. Pack wisely: Make sure to pack appropriate clothing, footwear, and any necessary travel documents, such as passports and visas.
Re: Travel To Your Desire Destination by hunee: 1:20pm On Apr 10, 2023
Safe trip as you arrive canada. Seems like you are indirectly letting us know you are already packing. cheesy grin grin
Joyshoaga:
Research before you go: Before you embark on a trip to Canada or any country, it's important to do your research. Learn about the local culture, customs, and laws, as well as any health or safety concerns.

2. Pack wisely: Make sure to pack appropriate clothing, footwear, and any necessary travel documents, such as passports and visas.

(1) (Reply)

Howdo I Make Payement Using Naira Card On Agoda / I Need Nigerians In Diasporas For A Little Task. / I Passed My Driving Theory Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.