Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Need Your Help & Opinion On interview invite received from Inter Arc Consultant - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Need Your Help & Opinion On interview invite received from Inter Arc Consultant (350 Views)

Marketing Executive Job At Inter-arc Consultant Limited / Inter-arc Consultants Ltd. / Interview By Inter-arc Consultants Ltd. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Your Help & Opinion On interview invite received from Inter Arc Consultant by 9japicker(m): 7:38am On Apr 10, 2023
Need Your Help & Opinion On interview invite received from Inter Arc Consultant

Good morning, Nairalanders; I need your opinion and help on this matter. I applied for the job at Inter Arc Consultant Ltd via Indeed.com, and I am invited for an interview tomorrow 11th April, 2023. I know Benin but am currently in Akure. My issue and questions about Inter Arc Consultant Ltd are: are they reputable and genuine? I don't want to waste my transportation fare, stress, and resources for nothing. Thanks for your help and opinion. 
The following is the invitation message.

Inter Arc consultant Ltd

Dear Applicant,

Your application has been received.

You are hereby invited for an interview with the Management of Inter Arc
Consultants Ltd scheduled to hold Tuesday 11th April, 2023.

Venue: 7B Eguadase street, off Akpakpava Road, Benin City

Time: 10am

Come along with 2 passport photographs, CV, photocopy of your credentials
and application letter to obtain your form.

Serial Code: XXXXXX

Note: you are required to fill the serial code above on the code column of
the Attendance register at the interview venue

For further enquiry or direction, call/Whatsapp our customer care line on:
Re: Need Your Help & Opinion On interview invite received from Inter Arc Consultant by uzomanny(m): 10:49am On Apr 10, 2023
Don't stress yourself.
Re: Need Your Help & Opinion On interview invite received from Inter Arc Consultant by 9japicker(m): 2:06pm On Apr 10, 2023
uzomanny:
Don't stress yourself.

Thanks for this....

1 Like

Re: Need Your Help & Opinion On interview invite received from Inter Arc Consultant by 9japicker(m): 2:17pm On Apr 10, 2023
Please, if anyone has experience with Inter Arc Consultant, kindly share to save people from falling into traps or missing out on important information. After stuffing the Internet, I cannot find anything to convince me to travel to Benin for the interview.
Re: Need Your Help & Opinion On interview invite received from Inter Arc Consultant by lereinter(m): 5:35pm On Apr 10, 2023
95% of the job post on indeed are fake
Re: Need Your Help & Opinion On interview invite received from Inter Arc Consultant by lereinter(m): 5:38pm On Apr 10, 2023
9japicker:
Please, if anyone has experience with Inter Arc Consultant, kindly share to save people from falling into traps or missing out on important information. After stuffing the Internet, I cannot find anything to convince me to travel to Benin for the interview.

You see interview they put serial code and you are still stressing yourself

Read about fake interview on nairaland to learn more

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Are Hiring @ Bukka Hut Restaurant / Can You Teach Business Studies And Social Studies? Apply Within. Thanks. / Freelance Writer Opening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.