Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Time Running Out For APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time Running Out For APC (2558 Views)

Time Running Out For Petroleum Industry Bills, Analysts Warn / Ekiti 2018: House Of Reps Member, Others Dump PDP For APC / Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card And Campaigned For APC (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Time Running Out For APC by DMerciful(m): 3:06pm On Apr 10, 2023
You'll know at the fullness of time. Mind you, apart from LP, 4 other political parties are also in court challenging the outcome so I don't know why you're obsessed with Obi
Odogwuzack:

Obi has no case.

Start planning for all the insults and lies you are going to direct at judiciary already. grin

Clowns! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Time Running Out For APC by seunmsg(m): 3:10pm On Apr 10, 2023
DMerciful:
From my calculations, APC needs to file their counter petition on April 11 or risk the election being upturned. Mar 21-April 11 is 21 days!

Will they file tomorrow April 11th?

Why are you guys so worried about Tinubu’s response? I thought you guys said you have a watertight case, why having a sleepless night over the response to your case?

And who even told you APC’s 21days will expire on April 11th? You don’t start counting from the day the petition was filed but from the day the petition was served on the respondent. You then make adjustment for public holidays. So you see, we still have a lot of time to play with and further give you guys sleepless nights.

5 Likes

Re: Time Running Out For APC by Odogwuzack: 3:10pm On Apr 10, 2023
DMerciful:
You'll know at the fullness of time. Mind you, apart from LP, 4 other political parties are also in court challenging the outcome so I don't know why you're obsessed with Obi

So which of the 5 political parties won the election? grin
Re: Time Running Out For APC by DMerciful(m): 3:14pm On Apr 10, 2023
Why are you obsessed with Obi?
Odogwuzack:

So which of the 5 political parties won the election? grin
Re: Time Running Out For APC by Spandau: 3:14pm On Apr 10, 2023
seunmsg:

Why are you guys so worried about Tinubu’s response? I thought you guys said you have a watertight case, why having a sleepless night over the response to your case?

And who even told you APC’s 21days will expire on April 11th? You don’t start counting from the day the petition was filed but from the day the petition was served on the respondent. You then make adjustment for public holidays. So you see, we still have a lot of time to play with and further give you guys sleepless nights.

Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg

1 Like

Re: Time Running Out For APC by Epistasis(m): 3:15pm On Apr 10, 2023
Tinubu this, Tinubu that... I thought you guys are so certain of upturning Asiwaju's victory, why the headache, fever and cholera over the whole issue....8 years of misery and wailing.

1 Like

Re: Time Running Out For APC by DMerciful(m): 3:16pm On Apr 10, 2023
Latest April 16th, you'll stop this hide and seek.

We want the case to start in earnest so the FCT 25% and double nomination grounds would be dealt with quickky, you dont need evidence for these
seunmsg:

2 Likes

Re: Time Running Out For APC by unohbethel(m): 3:19pm On Apr 10, 2023
DMerciful:

We want the case to start in earnest so the FCT 25% and double nomination grounds would be dealt with quickky, you dont need evidence for these
bro APRIL 17th is their last day of filing their response

1 Like

Re: Time Running Out For APC by DMerciful(m): 3:21pm On Apr 10, 2023
Even if na April 20th, it will still come grin
unohbethel:
bro APRIL 17th is their last day of filing their response

1 Like

Re: Time Running Out For APC by seunmsg(m): 3:22pm On Apr 10, 2023
DMerciful:

Eeyah, for your mind now, the FCT and double registration issues will be decided immediately APC files her response? Are you kidding me?

Omo, you guys really need to learn more about how the judiciary works o. See, the petition will be decided together and not in piecemeal. In fact, the tribunal may even consolidate the petition of Atiku and Peter Obi and decide on them together in 180 days. Thereafter, Supreme Court will take another 60 days to rule on the appeal. So, don’t expect a final judgment till the next 8 months.

2 Likes

Re: Time Running Out For APC by Blankstare(m): 3:23pm On Apr 10, 2023
DMerciful:
From my calculations, APC needs to file their counter petition on April 11 or risk the election being upturned. Mar 21-April 11 is 21 days!

Will they file tomorrow April 11th?

Instead of you to plan and strategise ahead of 2027 like western and nothern politician usually usually do, you waste essential part of your lifetime hating on Gods choice. Add 8yrs to buahris yrs of hate... you and all dissobiedient shall never achieve anything in life!

1 Like

Re: Time Running Out For APC by DMerciful(m): 3:25pm On Apr 10, 2023
Yea right, Nigerians lives became better under Bubu!

Why would we be thinking of 2027 when we're sure to recover our mandate? E too sure!
Blankstare:

Instead of you to plan and strategise ahead of 2027 like western and nothern politician usually usually do, you waste essential part of your lifetime hating on Gods choice. Add 8yrs to buahris yrs of hate... you and all dissobiedient shall never achieve anything in life!

1 Like

Re: Time Running Out For APC by DMerciful(m): 3:27pm On Apr 10, 2023
8 months, no wahala. The rise would be worth the fall.

Mind you, its not only PDP and LP, there are 3 other political parties
seunmsg:

Eeyah, for your mind now, the FCT and double registration issues will be decided immediately APC files her response? Are you kidding me?

Omo, you guys really need to learn more about how the judiciary works o. See, the petition will be decided together and not in piecemeal. In fact, the tribunal may even consolidate the petition of Atiku and Peter Obi and decide on them together in 180 days. Thereafter, Supreme Court will take another 60 days to rule on the appeal. So, don’t expect a final judgment till the next 8 months.
Re: Time Running Out For APC by seunmsg(m): 3:41pm On Apr 10, 2023
DMerciful:

So, which among the five parties that filed petition actually won the election?

2 Likes

Re: Time Running Out For APC by DMerciful(m): 3:43pm On Apr 10, 2023
The one you guys are always attacking because you know.

However, they have different prayers
seunmsg:

So, which among the five parties that filed petition actually won the election?
Re: Time Running Out For APC by seanfer(m): 3:48pm On Apr 10, 2023
DMerciful:
The one you guys are always attacking because you know.

However, they have different prayers

Nigeria did not consist only SE and 2 states in the NC.
Re: Time Running Out For APC by DMerciful(m): 3:50pm On Apr 10, 2023
At the end of the petition, you'll know the truth. Have patience
seanfer:

Nigeria did not consist only SE and 2 states in the NC.
Re: Time Running Out For APC by Abrahamweb(m): 4:39pm On Apr 10, 2023
Epistasis:
Tinubu this, Tinubu that... I thought you guys are so certain of upturning Asiwaju's victory, why the headache, fever and cholera over the whole issue....8 years of misery and wailing.
Na all of us go chop the wailing for 8 years na.
🐐
Re: Time Running Out For APC by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 11, 2023
Mynd44:
Not exactly. You factor in the holidays so you shift the deadline
unban my Iyaebe account let me deactivate in peace, you are now suddenly awake and active to the manipulative allerdyce acct who opened that account to troll me. But have been sleeping when I called your attention several times on him for jumping on my comments to insult me. I don't complain about bans if deserved but yours is now obviously a witch hunt.

1 Like

Re: Time Running Out For APC by DMerciful(m): 7:32pm On Apr 12, 2023
They responded exactly as i predicted even though i don't know if there is another response coming
Mynd44:
Not exactly. You factor in the holidays so you shift the deadline
Re: Time Running Out For APC by DMerciful(m): 7:40pm On Apr 12, 2023
It appears it wasn't so but exactly 21 calendar days as i stated in the Op
CilicMarin:

It only starts counting from the day, they were served properly.
Re: Time Running Out For APC by Legitiscool: 7:40pm On Apr 12, 2023
DMerciful:

go and find something meaningful to do with your life

Sleeping and waking up chanting mandate won't do you any good

Time is life
Re: Time Running Out For APC by DMerciful(m): 7:42pm On Apr 12, 2023
Restoring Obi stolen mandate is the most nationalistic and patriotic thing to do.

Some of us can multitask unlike pentium 1 brain like you grin
Legitiscool:
go and find something meaningful to do with your life

Sleeping and waking up chanting mandate won't do you any good

Time is life

1 Like

Re: Time Running Out For APC by Legitiscool: 7:55pm On Apr 12, 2023
DMerciful:
Restoring Obi stolen mandate is the most nationalistic and patriotic thing to do.

Some of us can multitask unlike pentium 1 brain like you grin
you are on nairaland all the day shouting mandate

I can see the multi tasking life you have outside nairaland, your hope is obi enters and job enter gba for your jobless as.s

(1) (2) (Reply)

Udom Emmanuel In A Secret Pact Against Wike / Who Is Chief Gani Fawehinmi (san)? / College Of Aviation, Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.