Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Nigeria Isn't Democracy, It's Quasi Authoritarian State- Dr Uzo Iweala. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Isn't Democracy, It's Quasi Authoritarian State- Dr Uzo Iweala. (597 Views)

Emefiele Pumped β‚¦β€Ž10Tn Into Economy Through Quasi-Fiscal Activities – Cardoso / FG Still Practicing Quasi-subsidy, Expect Fuel Price Hike – Oil Marketers / CBN, Abokifx And The Resurgence Of Authoritarian Regulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Isn't Democracy, It's Quasi Authoritarian State- Dr Uzo Iweala. by Pinkybae: 8:09am On Apr 10, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12MwnK1YzRo

Nigerian democracy reviewed by Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's son, Uzodimma.

Only 7 MIN VIDEO that worth every second.

Absolutely Brilliant Analysis befitting of the Son of Dr Ngozi Okonjo & Prof Ikemba Iweala.

"You can't have people who're not going to be here in the next 5-15 years making decisions that will disrupt the lives of those who'll be here in the next 70 years"- Dr Uzo Iweala.

Powerful Statement every Nigerian youth should run to the bank with.

He made mind blowing analysis of how Nigerian democracy is structured.

Its heartbreaking πŸ’” seeing some youths offering their lives on the platter for octogenarian 85 year old Tinubu's presidency to happen.

Unbelievably sad ☹️😒

Happy Easter Monday, family.
Hoping you having a joyous holiday.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Isn't Democracy, It's Quasi Authoritarian State- Dr Uzo Iweala. by Iykopee(m): 8:11am On Apr 10, 2023
grin
Re: Nigeria Isn't Democracy, It's Quasi Authoritarian State- Dr Uzo Iweala. by OAFMods: 8:13am On Apr 10, 2023
All because a bigoted Pandora criminal n religious war monger Peter Pandoraa Obi came distant third ...lol.

Every irrelevant nitwit from Alaigbo suddenly found their lost pen. I laugh at the foolish of this group of clowns 🀑.

You probably assume you can write letter your way to the presidency lol.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Isn't Democracy, It's Quasi Authoritarian State- Dr Uzo Iweala. by MrBiGGEST(m): 8:14am On Apr 10, 2023
Lol.
Re: Nigeria Isn't Democracy, It's Quasi Authoritarian State- Dr Uzo Iweala. by Pinkybae: 8:20am On Apr 10, 2023
OAFMods:
All because a bigoted Pandora criminal n religious war monger Peter Pandoraa Obi came distant third

Stop talking and listen up for a few minutes in your life. I am so tired of people's partisanship that has blocked every sense of reasoning in that country.

You, as a young person I assumed wanting 85 year old cognitively declining man to run your country shows your incapability to run your life.

Is your grandfather still running your family? If the answer is no, why do you want Tinubu to run Nigeria.

The man is incoherent and can't even make meaningful sentence 😑😑😑

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Isn't Democracy, It's Quasi Authoritarian State- Dr Uzo Iweala. by muykem: 8:23am On Apr 10, 2023
IPOB sympathisers will never rule this country no matter how.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Isn't Democracy, It's Quasi Authoritarian State- Dr Uzo Iweala. by Ibrahimcoomasie: 8:24am On Apr 10, 2023
IPOB again. I hope he has sent his letter to the UN.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Isn't Democracy, It's Quasi Authoritarian State- Dr Uzo Iweala. by Guestlander: 8:28am On Apr 10, 2023
"You can't have people who's not going to be here in the next 5-15 years making decisions for those who'll be here in next 70 years"- Dr Uzo Iweala.

Se oro ologbon niyen? How do you know who is going to be here or not here in 5-15 years?
The constitution written over 200 years ago by a group of old men in the United States where you probably reside is stil held sacred by the government and the people of that country.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Isn't Democracy, It's Quasi Authoritarian State- Dr Uzo Iweala. by Pinkybae: 8:28am On Apr 10, 2023
OAFMods:
All because a bigoted Pandora criminal n religious war monger Peter Pandoraa Obi came distant third ...lol.

Every irrelevant nitwit from Alaigbo suddenly found their lost pen. I laugh at the foolish of this group of clowns 🀑.

It's interesting calling Peter Obi bigoted while totally and happily accepting Muslim-Muslim ticket that disenfranchised half of Nigerians.

Honestly, I am less worried about the criminal politicians than I am scared of self hating and self sabotaging Nigerians walking hard to destroy the country.

You're more dangerous than the criminal politicians.

How does the life of self deception work for you?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Isn't Democracy, It's Quasi Authoritarian State- Dr Uzo Iweala. by Ballmer: 8:33am On Apr 10, 2023
Yes I want the 85 year old so long he is more knowledgeable n intelligent enough to win the presidential election fair n sq like Tinubu Biden won it. Even if he is 300 years dead wood but smarter than a young Pandora criminal whose life is ruined with religious bigotry I want him to rule. Pandoraa Obi should go n learn how to win election not based on religious bigotry n hate.

See what an Igbo clown is saying, baba wey no fit make coherent speech don win Pandoraa Obi you still get mouth to de talk rubbish.

Pinkybae:

You, as a young person I assumed wanting 85 year old cognitively declining man to run your country shows your incapability to run your life.

Is your grandfather still running your family? If the answer is no, why do you want Tinubu to run Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Isn't Democracy, It's Quasi Authoritarian State- Dr Uzo Iweala. by Pinkybae: 8:36am On Apr 10, 2023
Guestlander:
"You can't have people who's not going to be here in the next 5-15 years making decisions for those who'll be here in next 70 years"- Dr Uzo Iweala.

Se oro ologbon niyen? How do you know who is going to be here or not here in 5-15 years?
The constitution written over 200 years ago by a group of old men in the United States where you probably reside is stil held sacred by the government and the people of that country.

I am NOT responsible to educate you. I am NOT responsible for your failure to upgrade your knowledge by reading & research. The decline of intellectualism in Nigeria is scary. People just mindlessly push their sentiments.

No, 85 year olds will be here up until 150 or 200 years to still be your president 😑

Many brilliant Nigerians are caught up with uninformed decisions of half-baked educated or downright uneducated partisan Nigerians.
Re: Nigeria Isn't Democracy, It's Quasi Authoritarian State- Dr Uzo Iweala. by Ballmer: 8:40am On Apr 10, 2023
Why is a great population of you Igbos sick in the head ? Who stopped Peter Obi from running with a Christian Christian ticket ?

You are not worried about an ipob backed religious war mongering bigoted monster πŸ‘Ή in Pandora criminal in Pandoraa Obi but you are worried about me because I support a proven Tinubu with visible leadership n development skill as seen on the Lagos he once governed.

Bigotry n irredeemable hate simply will not let you Igbos judge situation without sentiment.

Pinkybae:

It's interesting calling Peter Obi bigoted while totally and happily accepting Muslim-Muslim ticket that disenfranchised half of Nigerians.

Honestly, I am less worried about the criminal politicians than I am scared of self hating and self sabotaging Nigerians walking hard to destroy the country.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Isn't Democracy, It's Quasi Authoritarian State- Dr Uzo Iweala. by Obaaderemi2: 8:41am On Apr 10, 2023
Pinkybae:

The same way the life of self deception works for you. Obi lost the election, simple. Where was he when Anambra was going down the chute to hell? Now Anambra has been taken over by killers who force people to stay at home every Monday. A man who was governor for 8 straight years with nothing tangible to point to as his legacy in office, apart from hiding his loot in offshore accounts under his daughter's name. How's he different from the other thieves like Buhari and Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Isn't Democracy, It's Quasi Authoritarian State- Dr Uzo Iweala. by Guestlander: 8:43am On Apr 10, 2023
Pinkybae:

I am NOT responsible to educate you. I am NOT responsible for your failure to upgrade your knowledge by reading & research. The decline of intellectualism in Nigeria is scary. People just mindlessly push their sentiments.

No, 85 year olds will be here up until 150 or 200 years to still be your president 😑

Many brilliant Nigerians are caught up with uninformed decisions of half-baked educated or downright uneducated partisan Nigerians.

Who is not being rational here? Let me ask you again, how would you know who is not going to be here in 5-15 years? All you have to do is tell me how, you don't have to throw any tantrums.
I'm not concerned about your dumb insults. Just explain to me how you or anyone can determine who is not going to be alive in 5-15 years.
Re: Nigeria Isn't Democracy, It's Quasi Authoritarian State- Dr Uzo Iweala. by Ballmer: 8:44am On Apr 10, 2023
Another Igbo wail of foolishness

All the qualities you listed tell us who as it among the 3 front runners in the 2023 presidential election, pls list with verifiable antecedent for sane Nigerians to judge m yell me how Tinubu with Lagos does not tower above every Igbo candidate dead alive n unborn.

Pinkybae:

Re: Nigeria Isn't Democracy, It's Quasi Authoritarian State- Dr Uzo Iweala. by thisisit: 8:51am On Apr 10, 2023
OAFMods:

ADDRESS THE ISSUE OR MESSAGE.... STOP ATTACKING THE MESSENGER..

IT'S A SIGN OF INFERIORITY OR SOCIO-PSYCHOLOGICAL INSECURITY.
Re: Nigeria Isn't Democracy, It's Quasi Authoritarian State- Dr Uzo Iweala. by Guestlander: 8:52am On Apr 10, 2023
Ballmer:
Another Igbo wail of foolishness

All the qualities you listed tell us who as it among the 3 front runners in the 2023 presidential election, pls list with verifiable antecedent for sane Nigerians to judge m yell me how Tinubu with Lagos does not tower above every Igbo candidate dead alive n unborn.

She even have the nerve to accuse some people of being partisan. The elections are over there's no point trying to educate her on why someone might prefer an older Tinubu to a younger Obi.
One thing is sure though being a good president has nothing to do with age.
Re: Nigeria Isn't Democracy, It's Quasi Authoritarian State- Dr Uzo Iweala. by thisisit: 8:59am On Apr 10, 2023
HE IS VERY CORRECT...

THE SOLUTION TO THIS AUTHORITARIAN SYSTEM IS ALREADY PROVIDED AT:

1. ABURI ACCORD OF THE 60'S
2. SOVEREIGN NATIONAL CONFERENCE.

WE NEED TO URGENTLY REVERT TO THE FACTORY SETTING OF NIGERIA.. REGIONAL GOVERNMENT STRUCTURE.

WE ARE JUST 63 YEARS AS A STRUGGLING LEAST DEVELOPED NATION,.. BUT WE WERE COLONIZED FOR OVER 70YEARS. AND OUR FORESIGHTED AND MORE EXPERIENCED COLONIAL MASTERS BEQUEATHED TO US THE REGIONAL STRUCTURE BECAUSE OF OUR NATURAL IRRECONCILABLE DIVERSITIES..

IF WE DO NOT REVERT TO THIS REGIONAL TEMPLATE OF STRONG REGION.. WEAK CENTRE, WE WOULD INADVERTENTLY REMAIN ON THIS PATH OF NATIONAL SELF DESTRUCTION!!

WE SHOULD NOT OPPOSE REGIONAL TRUE FEDERALISM JUST BECAUSE OF GREED.
Re: Nigeria Isn't Democracy, It's Quasi Authoritarian State- Dr Uzo Iweala. by slivertongue: 9:07am On Apr 10, 2023
Pinkybae:

They have nothing productive to say but naming calling. Obi is better than they imagined
Re: Nigeria Isn't Democracy, It's Quasi Authoritarian State- Dr Uzo Iweala. by Injera(f): 9:29am On Apr 10, 2023
Pinkybae:

Stop talking and listen up for a few minutes in your life. I am so tired of people's partisanship that has blocked every sense of reasoning in that country.

Yes. Tell me how old is Biden
Re: Nigeria Isn't Democracy, It's Quasi Authoritarian State- Dr Uzo Iweala. by Injera(f): 9:31am On Apr 10, 2023
thisisit:
HE IS VERY CORRECT...

THE SOLUTION TO THIS AUTHORITARIAN SYSTEM IS ALREADY PROVIDED AT:

1. ABURI ACCORD OF THE 60'S
2. SOVEREIGN NATIONAL CONFERENCE.

WE NEED TO URGENTLY REVERT TO THE FACTORY SETTING OF NIGERIA.. REGIONAL GOVERNMENT STRUCTURE.

WE ARE JUST 63 YEARS AS A STRUGGLING LEAST DEVELOPED NATION,.. BUT WE WERE COLONIZED FOR OVER 70YEARS. AND OUR FORESIGHTED AND MORE EXPERIENCED COLONIAL MASTERS BEQUEATHED TO US THE REGIONAL STRUCTURE BECAUSE OF OUR NATURAL IRRECONCILABLE DIVERSITIES..

IF WE DO NOT REVERT TO THIS REGIONAL TEMPLATE OF STRONG REGION.. WEAK CENTRE, WE WOULD INADVERTENTLY REMAIN ON THIS PATH OF NATIONAL SELF DESTRUCTION!!

WE SHOULD NOT OPPOSE REGIONAL TRUE FEDERALISM JUST BECAUSE OF GREED.
But but..An Igbo man Aguiyi ronsi destroyed regionalism
Re: Nigeria Isn't Democracy, It's Quasi Authoritarian State- Dr Uzo Iweala. by BATified2023: 9:52am On Apr 10, 2023
Pinkybae:

keep quiet there, since u igbos hate tinubu u expect everyone else to hate him right

U igbos will insult everyone for d next 3 n a half years n when it’s few months to election u start forming love

Do u know d number of people that u igbos have lost with the way u handled this post election stuff?

The same way u overdo your Biafra madness that made your fellow igbos turn your back on u is the same way u will overdo this n few non igbos that support u will turn their back

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Chatgpt's Take On The FTC And The 25% Requirement / We Can’t Even Find Our So-called President-elect; They Said He Went On Vacation / I Don’t Have Dual Nationality’, Obi Throws Jab At Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.