Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Reactions As Uber Facts Posts Tinubu’s Drug Case After Chimamanda’s Letter(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reactions As Uber Facts Posts Tinubu’s Drug Case After Chimamanda’s Letter(pics) (2087 Views)

Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case / Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case / Chimamanda's Letter, The Tantrums Of A Trump Re-incarnate In Nigeria - Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reactions As Uber Facts Posts Tinubu’s Drug Case After Chimamanda’s Letter(pics) by Penguin2: 8:32am On Apr 10, 2023
While Nigerians slept, UberFacts, a global fact-posting platform with about 13.5million followers on Twitter, posted about Tinubu’s drug case in the US which occurred in 1993. The post was made with pictures of court documents.

The platform went further to quote People’s Gazette full report of the case for those who would want to read the full story.

As of the time of my screenshot, the post has garnered about 21k likes and about 20k retweets and quotes.

Some people are attributing the act as one of the fallout of Chimamanda’s letter to Joe Biden and the US government; a letter that was published on The Atlantic and is said to have been read several billion times.

Nlfpmod
Mynd44

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reactions As Uber Facts Posts Tinubu’s Drug Case After Chimamanda’s Letter(pics) by Penguin2: 8:32am On Apr 10, 2023
More

Re: Reactions As Uber Facts Posts Tinubu’s Drug Case After Chimamanda’s Letter(pics) by thesicilian: 8:33am On Apr 10, 2023
All these will still not change anything. This is Nigeria and besides the US itself is the most corrupt nation in the world. They'll work with anyone and any nation that benefits their own interests

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reactions As Uber Facts Posts Tinubu’s Drug Case After Chimamanda’s Letter(pics) by LagosFirstSon: 8:34am On Apr 10, 2023
thesicilian:
All these will still not change anything
it will create a serious dent on Nigeria image abroad

Imagine Tinubu, a drug peddler in the midst of world leaders, chei , which eyes Dem wan use dey look am?

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reactions As Uber Facts Posts Tinubu’s Drug Case After Chimamanda’s Letter(pics) by thesicilian: 8:35am On Apr 10, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Did we have a good image abroad before?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reactions As Uber Facts Posts Tinubu’s Drug Case After Chimamanda’s Letter(pics) by Penguin2: 8:35am On Apr 10, 2023
thesicilian:
All these will still not change anything
Only a criminal will not be bordered that the whole world knows that his President-(S)Elect is a drug baron.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reactions As Uber Facts Posts Tinubu’s Drug Case After Chimamanda’s Letter(pics) by thesicilian: 8:38am On Apr 10, 2023
Penguin2:

Only a criminal will not be bordered that the whole world knows that his President-(S)Elect is a drug baron.
If you like insult your own parents, that's how you guys operate. But it will not change the fact that you lost the election

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Uber Facts Posts Tinubu’s Drug Case After Chimamanda’s Letter(pics) by Penguin2: 8:38am On Apr 10, 2023
thesicilian:

Oh! You know we don’t have a good image abroad and instead of working to improve on it, you are supporting that the image should be further bastardized and masticated until there’s nothing left of it?🤔

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reactions As Uber Facts Posts Tinubu’s Drug Case After Chimamanda’s Letter(pics) by thisisit: 8:38am On Apr 10, 2023
HOW DID AN INTERNATIONAL EX-CONVICT BECOME LAGOS STATE GOVERNOR FOR 8 YEARS?

THE SOUTH WEST SHOULD FOR A STAINLESS AND CREDIBLE PERSONALITY IN THE CLASS OF GANI FAWEHINMI TO BE THEIR REGIONAL LEADER ... NOT AN EX CONVICT.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Uber Facts Posts Tinubu’s Drug Case After Chimamanda’s Letter(pics) by RuddyFusion(m): 8:39am On Apr 10, 2023
How can you give up hundreds of thousands of your hard earned money?
How?
How can you mistakenly share apartment with drug Lords and stay put and mistakenly transact business with them?
I need someone to explain to me biko!

3 Likes

Re: Reactions As Uber Facts Posts Tinubu’s Drug Case After Chimamanda’s Letter(pics) by Penguin2: 8:39am On Apr 10, 2023
thesicilian:

If you like insult your own parents, that's how you guys operate. But it will not change the fact that you lost the election

We did not lose the election, Tinubu stole the mandate of Nigerians and he will return it.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Uber Facts Posts Tinubu’s Drug Case After Chimamanda’s Letter(pics) by thesicilian: 8:40am On Apr 10, 2023
Penguin2:

Oh! You know we don’t have a good image abroad and instead of working to improve on it, you are supporting that the image should be further bastardized and masticated until there’s nothing left of it?🤔
You're living in a fool's paradise. The earlier you start being realistic the more peace you'll have in your life

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Uber Facts Posts Tinubu’s Drug Case After Chimamanda’s Letter(pics) by Quodseverismete: 8:41am On Apr 10, 2023
The controversial Tinubu will have tough days in office if eventually sworn in. The tribalistic Yoruba Moslem should get ready for more law suits

4 Likes

Re: Reactions As Uber Facts Posts Tinubu’s Drug Case After Chimamanda’s Letter(pics) by Raskimonojendor: 8:41am On Apr 10, 2023
thisisit:

THE SOUTH WEST SHOULD FOR A STAINLESS AND CREDIBLE PERSONALITY IN THE CLASS OF GANI FAWEHINMI TO BE THEIR REGIONAL LEADER ... NOT AN EX CONVICT.
Obasanjo and Tafa tried. PDP under Atiku tried. It's now the turn of Peter Obi and his Minions.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Uber Facts Posts Tinubu’s Drug Case After Chimamanda’s Letter(pics) by HydraFeeds(m): 8:41am On Apr 10, 2023
Losers will wail for 8 years .

Tinubu is the winner .

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Uber Facts Posts Tinubu’s Drug Case After Chimamanda’s Letter(pics) by thesicilian: 8:42am On Apr 10, 2023
Penguin2:

We did not lose the election, Tinubu stole the mandate of Nigerians and he will return it.
So that picture is your proof that you did not loose the election? Because the loser said so? I thought I was discussing with a smart person

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Uber Facts Posts Tinubu’s Drug Case After Chimamanda’s Letter(pics) by Tinubuderanged: 8:42am On Apr 10, 2023
How am I going to reply my friends from Ghana and South Africa?
This is a national disgrace brought by Mahmoud Yakubu.

6 Likes

Re: Reactions As Uber Facts Posts Tinubu’s Drug Case After Chimamanda’s Letter(pics) by Raskimonojendor: 8:43am On Apr 10, 2023
thesicilian:

Gbam. Not after drug traffickers and yahoo boys have battered the reputation grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Uber Facts Posts Tinubu’s Drug Case After Chimamanda’s Letter(pics) by thesicilian: 8:46am On Apr 10, 2023
Quodseverismete:
The controversial Tinubu will have tough days in office if eventually sworn in. The tribalistic Yoruba Moslem should get ready for more law suits
At least you are now beginning to come to terms with the fact that he'll be sworn in. You people are no longer swearing that he'll never be sworn in

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Uber Facts Posts Tinubu’s Drug Case After Chimamanda’s Letter(pics) by Quodseverismete: 8:47am On Apr 10, 2023
thisisit:

Thuggerism, he hijacked Lagos by act of thuggery and heroinism. Now he wants to nationalizes this act of thuggery that made him governor of Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Uber Facts Posts Tinubu’s Drug Case After Chimamanda’s Letter(pics) by Frank688915: 8:51am On Apr 10, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Imagine Tinubu, a drug peddler in the midst of world leaders, chei , which eyes Dem wan use dey look am?
image you developers have already spoilt, it's the yorubas that is trying to bring back the glory,, like the likes of aj, Israel, asisat, but una ashawo writer still typing to spoil the image more like the way she did when she reject honor given to her but please to accept biafla own...by may 29 we'll separate men from boys
Re: Reactions As Uber Facts Posts Tinubu’s Drug Case After Chimamanda’s Letter(pics) by tommy589(m): 8:52am On Apr 10, 2023
I wonder why he still visits US unrestricted after the forfeiture
Re: Reactions As Uber Facts Posts Tinubu’s Drug Case After Chimamanda’s Letter(pics) by LagosFirstSon: 8:52am On Apr 10, 2023
Frank688915:
image you developers have already spoilt, it's the yorubas that is trying to bring back the glory,, like the likes of aj, Israel, asisat, but una ashawo writer still typing to spoil the image more like the way she did when she reject honor given to her but please to accept biafla own...by may 29 we'll separate men from boys
Before calling her ashewo , remember that you have a mother and sisters 😂

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Uber Facts Posts Tinubu’s Drug Case After Chimamanda’s Letter(pics) by LagosFirstSon: 8:53am On Apr 10, 2023
tommy589:
I wonder why he still visits US after the forfeiture
Dem no born am well to visit the U.S

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Uber Facts Posts Tinubu’s Drug Case After Chimamanda’s Letter(pics) by Frank688915: 8:57am On Apr 10, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

because i have sis and mom i should not tell the truth again, you guys should stop the emotional blackmailing, like i said una days are numbered. many of you will rot in jail and nothing una fit do cheesy
Re: Reactions As Uber Facts Posts Tinubu’s Drug Case After Chimamanda’s Letter(pics) by LagosFirstSon: 9:01am On Apr 10, 2023
Frank688915:
because i have sis and mom i should not tell the truth again, you guys should stop the emotional blackmailing, like i said una days are numbered. many of you will rot in jail and nothing una fit do cheesy
They will rot in jail for speaking up against injustice ?

Which other thing una wan do wey go pass the wickedness that Buhari meted on Nigerians in his 8years mis-rule? Abeg swerve

The south east became even more successful despite Buhari wickedness and total neglect of the region because they didn't vote for him .. grin

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Uber Facts Posts Tinubu’s Drug Case After Chimamanda’s Letter(pics) by Frank688915: 9:04am On Apr 10, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

They will rot in jail for speaking up against injustice ?

Which other thing una wan do wey go pass the wickedness that Buhari meted on Nigerians in his 8years mis-rule? Abeg swerve

The south east became even more successful despite Buhari wickedness and total neglect of the region because they didn't vote for him .. grin
lolz, more successful,that's why una won hijack lagos,,, major problem i have with una is the chest beating
Re: Reactions As Uber Facts Posts Tinubu’s Drug Case After Chimamanda’s Letter(pics) by Rahkman: 9:05am On Apr 10, 2023
This media war between igbos and yorubas will lead to the distingration of this country because obidients are just getting started ,,me I want this country to break make every body face him village

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Uber Facts Posts Tinubu’s Drug Case After Chimamanda’s Letter(pics) by Christistruth03: 9:08am On Apr 10, 2023
grin

Re: Reactions As Uber Facts Posts Tinubu’s Drug Case After Chimamanda’s Letter(pics) by LagosFirstSon: 9:09am On Apr 10, 2023
Frank688915:
lolz, more successful,that's why una won hijack lagos,,, major problem i have with una is the chest beating
The Igbos are no respecter of thieves and drug baron.

We will never bend because of political appointment

3 Likes

Re: Reactions As Uber Facts Posts Tinubu’s Drug Case After Chimamanda’s Letter(pics) by November1857(m): 9:11am On Apr 10, 2023
HydraFeeds:
Losers will wail for 8 years .

Tinubu is the winner .
Tinubu will rots in jail, in the next 8yrs, for stolen mandate and illicit drug trafficking instead.. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Reactions As Uber Facts Posts Tinubu’s Drug Case After Chimamanda’s Letter(pics) by successmatters(m): 9:16am On Apr 10, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

If he steps into a us bound plane, they will arrest him in Lagos grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Detention In The UK. FFK Mocks Peter Obi. Say Yes Daddy. Tweet. / Peter Obi Stumbled, As He is Supported To Walk / Ooni Of Ife Joins Awolowo, Azikiwe, Others To Own Classic 1970 Mercedes-benz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.