Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Mob Sets Young Man Ablaze For Allegedly Stealing Android Phone In Calabar - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mob Sets Young Man Ablaze For Allegedly Stealing Android Phone In Calabar (23007 Views)

Angry Mob Sets Two Suspected Bandits Ablaze In Niger State (graphic) / Mob Sets Man Ablaze In Benue For Stealing N2000 (Disturbing Photos) / Mob Sets Man Ablaze In Benue For Allegedly Trying To Steal Motorcycle (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Sets Young Man Ablaze For Allegedly Stealing Android Phone In Calabar by kelvindj98: 3:57pm On Apr 10, 2023
These calabar people are so quick to lynch someone. I almost suffered this fate as a corper serving there. I remember it was also during easter too. I went to stay with a family friend for the holiday as my lodge was boring. They sent me to go get fuel around evening/night time. On my way back it became dark and I somehow missed my way. Dont know how I ended up near someone's window. Omo if you see how people had already started gathering. Luckily a lady asked what I wanted and I explained that I was lost. She helped to direct me back to the right route to my host's. If I wasn't quick to answer and if my countenance showed any kind of guilt dem for burn me with the fuel I had in my hand.
No matter how careful one is in this life, things can go sideways in an instant.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mob Sets Young Man Ablaze For Allegedly Stealing Android Phone In Calabar by AnambraPRINCE78(m): 3:57pm On Apr 10, 2023
Iliveforever:
When will they burn Tinubu who stole their mandate?
AFTER THEY BURN PETER OBI THAT KILLED AKWUZU YOUTHS AND IS TRYING TO DIVIDE NIGERIANS ACROSS RELIGIOUS LINE.
Re: Mob Sets Young Man Ablaze For Allegedly Stealing Android Phone In Calabar by Tonytonex(m): 4:01pm On Apr 10, 2023
Just because of a common Android phone, dem waste that guy's life.

They should be arrested
Re: Mob Sets Young Man Ablaze For Allegedly Stealing Android Phone In Calabar by BastadThiefnubu: 4:04pm On Apr 10, 2023
Iliveforever:
grin grin
Re: Mob Sets Young Man Ablaze For Allegedly Stealing Android Phone In Calabar by Xigg: 4:05pm On Apr 10, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

Seun mynd44 nlfpmod Dominique mukina2 oam4j rocktation dragnet
you don't need to worry now you have quoted me with your others alternative account just relax mrbanner happy Easter
Re: Mob Sets Young Man Ablaze For Allegedly Stealing Android Phone In Calabar by Tonytonex(m): 4:06pm On Apr 10, 2023
Kog45:
Even amongst the mobs thieves plenty…burn person cuz of what?android phone…it’s well o
it's very very bad. It's not worth it.
How much is even the android phone sef?

1 Like

Re: Mob Sets Young Man Ablaze For Allegedly Stealing Android Phone In Calabar by BastadThiefnubu: 4:06pm On Apr 10, 2023
Lovestrong:
and I hear person say him wone relocate to calaba for d other post
Is Calabar not better than that ritualist den that you come from?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mob Sets Young Man Ablaze For Allegedly Stealing Android Phone In Calabar by BastadThiefnubu: 4:08pm On Apr 10, 2023
Maga123:
If only they can direct all this energy to those politicians stealing and milking dry our resources it would have been better for all of us
Like Tinubu the drug baron
Re: Mob Sets Young Man Ablaze For Allegedly Stealing Android Phone In Calabar by stanliwise(m): 4:08pm On Apr 10, 2023
EasterBunny:
If you price , you must pay.
E make sense for your ear like this?
Re: Mob Sets Young Man Ablaze For Allegedly Stealing Android Phone In Calabar by Hadeylex: 4:10pm On Apr 10, 2023
Iliveforever:

Or, politicians who steal billions every day? Who steal with impunity and mortgage the future of generations unborn?
Re: Mob Sets Young Man Ablaze For Allegedly Stealing Android Phone In Calabar by SyrusdeHansome(m): 4:10pm On Apr 10, 2023
Lovestrong:
and I hear person say him wone relocate to calaba for d other post
So at ur age u can't distinguish between Calabar nd Uyo? Now tell me why u're not an illiterate

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mob Sets Young Man Ablaze For Allegedly Stealing Android Phone In Calabar by Keaton(m): 4:13pm On Apr 10, 2023
Xigg:
you don't need to worry now you have quoted me with your others alternative account just relax mrbanner happy Easter

Scamming cripple, you don't want to talk to me? Useless human being 🤣

1 Like

Re: Mob Sets Young Man Ablaze For Allegedly Stealing Android Phone In Calabar by Donedeal1(m): 4:14pm On Apr 10, 2023
The government is fast loosing control

They need to regain control

Jungle justice can only be seen in jungles.
Re: Mob Sets Young Man Ablaze For Allegedly Stealing Android Phone In Calabar by Lovestrong(m): 4:18pm On Apr 10, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
So at ur age u can't distinguish between Calabar nd Uyo? Now tell me why u're not an illiterate
hahaha! Anywhere una dey go, either Calabar or Uyo. Say no jungle justice...
Re: Mob Sets Young Man Ablaze For Allegedly Stealing Android Phone In Calabar by yad2eidi: 4:18pm On Apr 10, 2023
post=122414478:
Another Terrible News, Coming From Calabar

Proudly Brought To You By
calabar is a very useless place. The youths are the most jobless in Africa

1 Like

Re: Mob Sets Young Man Ablaze For Allegedly Stealing Android Phone In Calabar by Draslo(m): 4:20pm On Apr 10, 2023
Pat081:
Don't know what to type
Imagine someone they've known since secondary school.

1 Like

Re: Mob Sets Young Man Ablaze For Allegedly Stealing Android Phone In Calabar by omamokta: 4:26pm On Apr 10, 2023
One of the deadliest cities in Nigeria to be caught alive as a thief.
Re: Mob Sets Young Man Ablaze For Allegedly Stealing Android Phone In Calabar by ElijahIme1992(m): 4:27pm On Apr 10, 2023
BeanX:
Calabar and Akwa ibom people, the most barbaric and primitive people you can ever find, what do you expect from people that eat dogs? 🐕 😡
Mumu na only calabar and Akwa Ibom people dey eat dog? Mention ur state make we compare btw the two who primitive pass..

4 Likes

Re: Mob Sets Young Man Ablaze For Allegedly Stealing Android Phone In Calabar by Zane2point4(m): 4:29pm On Apr 10, 2023
bro4u:
If you're a thief avoid Akwa ibom n cross river we've said it here many times, una no wan still hear

Onitsha and aba too!

1 Like

Re: Mob Sets Young Man Ablaze For Allegedly Stealing Android Phone In Calabar by KINGS100(m): 4:29pm On Apr 10, 2023
Nigeria! Politicians who steal hundreds of millions of naira are been hailed by the masses, in the same country the poor man who stills a common phone is given jingle justice. This is psychological.
Re: Mob Sets Young Man Ablaze For Allegedly Stealing Android Phone In Calabar by BastadThiefnubu: 4:32pm On Apr 10, 2023
addexx:
Cross River and akwa ibom are filled with the most heartless, backwards and intensely primitive people on planet.

If it's not religious superstition, it's rape, or family drama, or land wars.

Now it's Cos of a cheap android
shut up u this filthy pig, thief, criminal, rapist, ritualist, prostitute, monkey and pedophile from the most backward and primitive tribe in the world that still indulge in barbaric culture of killing and eating your fellow dirty monkeys like you to survive.

Your region is the skull mining capital of the world, you rape your mother at any given opportunity, defile your babies and rape animals.
You kill your sisters and brothers because of poverty and your worthless and primitive tradition still sanctions ritual killings.

Which tribe is as primitive as your useless tribe that everybody stinks like pigs cuz they don't bathe.

If not for humanity concern it would have been better to kill all of you pigs and ritualists cuz you are not fit to live amongst humans.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mob Sets Young Man Ablaze For Allegedly Stealing Android Phone In Calabar by Lovenorth: 4:35pm On Apr 10, 2023
SHINJACRUSADER:
If to say northerners dey handle bandits and bokoharam this way....we for no dey hear about them again...

Their main concern na for who blaspheme ..
That's why thieves are no more in your area because of jungle justice
Re: Mob Sets Young Man Ablaze For Allegedly Stealing Android Phone In Calabar by BastadThiefnubu: 4:38pm On Apr 10, 2023
Delightsome2023:
how Akwa Ibom take enter this news?
foolish slowpoke.
can't wait for you to come steal for here, na me go prepare firewood then taste your flesh while it's being roasted in the flames.
Foolish thief you'll die a miserable death soon
Don't mind that foolish and useless people from the most primitive and backward tribe on earth, they killing anything that breathes in their region and their useless tradition even celebrates their barbarity, yet that monkey and pig is disrespecting AkwaCross.
I blame the useless animal that put us in the same country with that useless tribe that everybody smells like animal droppings in their region.
Imagine a pig and ritualist tagging others primitive. Wonderful!

Let that idiot come and steal in Akwa Ibom or Cross River if he will not be burnt to ashes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mob Sets Young Man Ablaze For Allegedly Stealing Android Phone In Calabar by Nonywendy(m): 4:39pm On Apr 10, 2023
Kingpele:
Chai this is horrible...how can a mob of human beings take a life because of something as common as smart phone ..some of our citizens have lost their humanity..he wasn't even caught in the act ..why not report him to police instead sending him out of this world in this crude manner
.....the only way this wickedness can be justified is if the boy was using gun to Rob his victims... armed robbers deserve such treatment since they were prepared to kill but petty thieves deserve a jail sentence
They use dagger and knife cos they haven't gotten gun yet. Suffer not a witch to live

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mob Sets Young Man Ablaze For Allegedly Stealing Android Phone In Calabar by Nonywendy(m): 4:42pm On Apr 10, 2023
addexx:
Cross River and akwa ibom are filled with the most heartless, backwards and intensely primitive people on planet.

If it's not religious superstition, it's rape, or family drama, or land wars.

Now it's Cos of a cheap android
That Same cheap android that the thief can kill his victim if the victim had delayed him few minutes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mob Sets Young Man Ablaze For Allegedly Stealing Android Phone In Calabar by Shapeaso: 4:43pm On Apr 10, 2023
sniperr007:

Will you say this for a politician?
If they're caught, they'll be roasted.
Re: Mob Sets Young Man Ablaze For Allegedly Stealing Android Phone In Calabar by Joebayo217: 4:52pm On Apr 10, 2023
Foolish people Sha. your leaders are busy stealing millions of dollars
Re: Mob Sets Young Man Ablaze For Allegedly Stealing Android Phone In Calabar by BastadThiefnubu: 4:56pm On Apr 10, 2023
yad2eidi:
calabar is a very useless place. The youths are the most jobless in Africa
Is it more useless than your region and are their youth more jobless than those things that kill anything that breathes everyday in your region? Don't worry your fellow Ogun jobless ritualist pig will soon kill and eat you in that worthless region that you come from.

1 Like

Re: Mob Sets Young Man Ablaze For Allegedly Stealing Android Phone In Calabar by meobizy(f): 5:00pm On Apr 10, 2023
Another day in Africa. Peppersoup dey my mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oyo Corper, One ‘Loader’ Jailed In Ilorin For Internet Fraud (Photo) / Bawa: EFCC Has Recovered $20m Worth Of Cryptocurrency From Fraudsters / Medical Doctor Arrested With Fake ABU Certificate In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.