Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Tinubu’s Presidency/drug Case Could Be A Blessing For Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Presidency/drug Case Could Be A Blessing For Nigeria (207 Views)

Tinubu U.S Drug Case: Festus Keyamo Deceived Nigerians - Dino Melaye / The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case / 2023: Low Turnout As Yoruba Summit Pushes For Tinubu Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Presidency/drug Case Could Be A Blessing For Nigeria by phatriqk(m): 10:10am On Apr 10, 2023
If you check my previous post you will know I am not an urchin or support BAT in anyway during the election, as a matter given the choice I would have loved Obi to be the president, but as it turns the election didn’t go our way, my only problem with BAT supporters is that a lot are aligning along tribal and religious lines and at the same time used that same eye thinking everyone is like them, while the Obidient movement stems out of love and a need to challenge and change the status quo, they also are blind to certain flaws in Obi, which I will get there in a moment.

The only reason why I am willing to accept BAT as the president is the very reason every obidient and well meaning Nigerians are rejecting him, which is the case of drug/forfeiture he had with US government. You might wondering why that could be an advantage to Nigeria right, here’s the only reason why. The painful truth about Peter Obi is that he is pro western (aligns more with the US to be specific) being honest with yourself every African not just Nigeria knows the west doesn’t have the interest of Africans at heart, the movement most African leaders are making in other to break the influence of the west on their countries is aligning with the BRICS nations, which is where BAT comes in, BAT presidency is more likely to align with the BRICS nation than PO presidency.

Take this anywhere if PO was president of Nigeria he’s mostly likely to side with NATO and the West, which is good in the short term but in the long term it’s a huge disadvantage, the west is dying and they are doing everything possible to hold to that power, Nigeria at this moment should think long term effect not momentary gain, we don’t want to be on the wrong side of history during this transition. I say again the west is a dying empire visionary African leaders are cut off the west, any African country that betrays this movement will not be forgotten. While we are in short supply of visionary leaders in Nigeria, Christ has a way of turning disadvantages to advantage. In summary the only reason BAT will side with BRICS is not because he is a visionary leader or anything like but rather for his personal interest which in turn will be Nigeria’s turning point and later when we are enjoying the fruit he will be boasting of being a visionary leader knowing fully well if it wasn’t for his case with US he would sold us out to the US.
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency/drug Case Could Be A Blessing For Nigeria by booblacain(m): 10:33am On Apr 10, 2023
You forget that no other political leader in Nigeria have been visited by American and western governments in recent times than Tinubu.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Elections: What Happened? / 10th Assembly: Hon. Yusuf Gagdi For Speakership Position / 2023: The Supreme Court's Silence And The Persecution Of Biafra Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.