Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,384 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Seeking For Help From My Muslim Brothers And Sisters - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Seeking For Help From My Muslim Brothers And Sisters (179 Views)

Zakatul - Fitr: I Received This From My Muslim Neighbor / For All My Muslim Brothers / Telling Your Brothers And Friends You Love Them Is A Sunnah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seeking For Help From My Muslim Brothers And Sisters by Abdulreheem(m): 11:31am On Apr 10, 2023
Salamualaikum jamah
Re: Seeking For Help From My Muslim Brothers And Sisters by Newnas(m): 5:30am On Apr 11, 2023
Do you have no family members?
Do you have no friends?
Do you have no mosque in your home or school that you can seek help from?

Can't you take up a job? I had at least three hustles when I was a student.

I fear that social media is making people too comfortable with begging and that's a terrible thing.

The messenger of Allah said:
"That one of you ties his rope to his back and to carry logs of wood and sell it is better for him than begging people; whether they give him or not"
See Saheeh Bukhari: 1471.

1 Like

Re: Seeking For Help From My Muslim Brothers And Sisters by Merinada: 11:04am On Apr 17, 2023
Newnas:
Do you have no family members?
Do you have no friends?
Do you have no mosque in your home or school that you can seek help from?

Can't you take up a job? I had at least three hustles when I was a student.

I fear that social media is making people too comfortable with begging and that's a terrible thing.

The messenger of Allah said:
"That one of you ties his rope to his back and to carry logs of wood and sell it is better for him than begging people; whether they give him or not"
See Saheeh Bukhari: 1471.

Yes everyone have problems in their lives.

(1) (Reply)

Time of Iftar and Sehri / What To Say Before "Halaal" Sexual Intercourse (for Legallymarried People ONLY)? / Eid Al-adha To All Muslim Brothers And Sisters All Over The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.