Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

2021/2022 Final Year Students Thread - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2021/2022 Final Year Students Thread (191 Views)

All 2020/2021 Final Year Students Thread / University Of Benin (uniben) 2019/2020 Prospective Students Thread / Nurses And Nursing Students Thread! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2021/2022 Final Year Students Thread by Benblaq(m): 11:58am On Apr 10, 2023
Dear Final Year Students,

I hope this message finds you well. As we approach the end of the academic year, I would like to invite all final year students to introduce themselves by their school, level and discipline, just like the previous year student did.

This is a great opportunity for us to get to know each other better and celebrate our accomplishments. It is a well-known fact that completing a five-year/four-year course in a public school in Nigeria takes more than the stipulated years and that is enough to call it an accomplishment. The introduction should include the name of your institution, the level you are currently in, and the discipline you are studying.

I encourage us to take advantage of this opportunity to network with our peers and build lasting relationships. Your success is our success, and we want to ensure that everyone have the support they need to thrive in their future endeavors.

Statistics, 400 level.
University of Calabar, Cross River State.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Check Your JAMB-UTME Result, Check Admission Status, Print Result Slip / What Are The Top Medical Colleges In Uzbekistan? / sidewalk Contractors NYC: How To Choose The Best One For Your Needs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.