Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Police Officer Captured Harassing A Man At Emohua Checkpoint, Port Harcourt - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officer Captured Harassing A Man At Emohua Checkpoint, Port Harcourt (31592 Views)

Emmanuel Okocha: Police Corporal Arrested For Killing Aba Biz Man At Checkpoint / Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested / Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer Captured Harassing A Man At Emohua Checkpoint, Port Harcourt by Dannysaka: 8:07pm On Apr 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I can feed your family and entire generation. Wawa kawai
This is soo funny grin grin if you have money like you claim, you won't be jumping on every thread saying stupid things. Broke ass cunt

2 Likes

Re: Police Officer Captured Harassing A Man At Emohua Checkpoint, Port Harcourt by hk891: 8:11pm On Apr 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Shut up! Demented piece of trash, your likes belong to the 🗑 big for nothing FOOL!!!!

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Captured Harassing A Man At Emohua Checkpoint, Port Harcourt by gbishman: 8:11pm On Apr 10, 2023
Police reform is way over due. These guys need to be retrained. They need to understand that we are partners in progress.
Re: Police Officer Captured Harassing A Man At Emohua Checkpoint, Port Harcourt by chatinent: 8:16pm On Apr 10, 2023
I don't feel sad when anything bad happens to the police.

They are the most corrupt and wicked people there is.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Captured Harassing A Man At Emohua Checkpoint, Port Harcourt by Kaytixy: 8:29pm On Apr 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
No one cares for your explanation.idiot. Stop quoting me and face your front
we all care about your comment because it lacks sense. Are you saying we don't have yorubas living in rivers state? Mumu just dey talk anyhow without sense. I wish you the same treatment not your family because I'm not sure your parents know they have an idiot like you.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Captured Harassing A Man At Emohua Checkpoint, Port Harcourt by ufuosman(m): 8:30pm On Apr 10, 2023
E can’t deny it
Re: Police Officer Captured Harassing A Man At Emohua Checkpoint, Port Harcourt by verygoodbadboi: 8:56pm On Apr 10, 2023
You're vain and a foolish thing. with no one to say it to your face.

IyaebeTheGreat:
No one cares for your explanation.idiot. Stop quoting me and face your front

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Captured Harassing A Man At Emohua Checkpoint, Port Harcourt by verygoodbadboi: 9:00pm On Apr 10, 2023
Her father is late, maybe that's why she lack good home training. The fool IyaebeTheGrea has forgotten tax payers money is what is used to pay police officers salary

Kaytixy:
we all care about your comment because it lacks sense. Are you saying we don't have yorubas living in rivers state? Mumu just dey talk anyhow without sense. I wish you the same treatment not your family because I'm not sure your parents know they have an idiot like you.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Captured Harassing A Man At Emohua Checkpoint, Port Harcourt by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:46pm On Apr 10, 2023
UNDFTD:
I hope all of you have seen the abuse and assault being meted out on this man for no reason other than the fact that he did not bride the policemen. You saw how he was flogged and slapped. But I do NOT see any of you goody-two-shoes unity beggars and lovers of the Nigerian security personnel condemn the abhorrent behavior of these men of the underworld in police uniform. Your silence is deafening and if by tomorrow he or his family member picks up an arm to exact revenge, only then would you find your voice in condemnation. To all of you, I say, "May God desert you in your time of need," and may the Nigeria that you so cherish happen to you.

Forget the video and the social media outcry, I'll expect that guy to get his pound of flesh from that particular policeman... In such a way that he'll NEVER be able to raise that his hands to slap someone again, cos he won't have hands to raise again

When people take laws into their hands against the police because the law that was supposed to protect them against this same policemen isn't protecting them, you then see some people coming out to say all kinds of rubbish... You'll even see "Association of wives of policemen" coming out to play the victim card... Now, they ain't seeing what their husbands are doing o

Nonsense and ingredient
Re: Police Officer Captured Harassing A Man At Emohua Checkpoint, Port Harcourt by AFRICANJAMAICA: 9:47pm On Apr 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Anybody can do anything in this faceless forum...
Feeders club of nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Captured Harassing A Man At Emohua Checkpoint, Port Harcourt by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:49pm On Apr 10, 2023
olatade:
This one done loss his job like play!

Is there a way to find out if they really lose their jobs? Atimes, I feel they are just transfered to another division or out of that state... To me, that's the reason why this continues because they know highest will be to be transfered

Thank my guess sha
Re: Police Officer Captured Harassing A Man At Emohua Checkpoint, Port Harcourt by Emdebby2: 9:49pm On Apr 10, 2023
The Nigeria police force has done more harm than good.
Re: Police Officer Captured Harassing A Man At Emohua Checkpoint, Port Harcourt by skedy1(m): 10:57pm On Apr 10, 2023
Ndlistic:
Police Officer Captured Harassing A Man at Emohua Checkpoint, Port Harcourt Rivers State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OsHjCj6K0U

He was flogged by police on his way to church from Port Harcourt East West Road Emouha junction.

Police spoke person CSP, Prince Moye reacted to the viral video saying they will fish out those policemen.

He wrote: “Quite unfortunate. I have asked the Rivers State Command to fish them out. This is unpolice, unethical, and condemned. Whatever the man must have done, he doesn't deserve this beating. Beating him like a baby?? A grown-up man?. We will surely get the men.”
Can ya'll just post a video without the horrible narration
Re: Police Officer Captured Harassing A Man At Emohua Checkpoint, Port Harcourt by correctguy101(m): 1:44am On Apr 11, 2023
Na today?

The same PH wey police dey threaten to shoot his ancestors, not me? Just because I wan drive pass one mumu bumpy road.

I'll say this again here, End SARS protest was a nuisance and a waste of time. The results are too glaring to say otherwise.
Re: Police Officer Captured Harassing A Man At Emohua Checkpoint, Port Harcourt by Shorty1980: 2:15am On Apr 11, 2023
he must face the law
Re: Police Officer Captured Harassing A Man At Emohua Checkpoint, Port Harcourt by tagborume: 11:10am On Apr 11, 2023
I have heard the police arrest and prosecute individuals for police assault and arrassment. We want to see the police openly repeating the same procedure.

I anticipate the IGP statement on this issue just like that of the ZAZU Lord.
Re: Police Officer Captured Harassing A Man At Emohua Checkpoint, Port Harcourt by kokoA(m): 12:23pm On Apr 11, 2023
They can never try this up North.
Re: Police Officer Captured Harassing A Man At Emohua Checkpoint, Port Harcourt by Melagros(m): 10:39pm On Apr 11, 2023
Bahamas95:
Assuming na woman collect wotowoto from the policeman story for change.

Keep deceiving yourself.
You dey mind that useless woman
Re: Police Officer Captured Harassing A Man At Emohua Checkpoint, Port Harcourt by Melagros(m): 10:40pm On Apr 11, 2023
Emmaari:

We wish you and your entire household thesame treatment since is a thing of joy to you then.
Don't mind that useless woman

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Captured Harassing A Man At Emohua Checkpoint, Port Harcourt by Afri04: 2:29pm On Apr 19, 2023
okorogodwin4:
oga you are a criminal
Yes Agro charcoal guy is a criminal
Re: Police Officer Captured Harassing A Man At Emohua Checkpoint, Port Harcourt by clemhova: 5:57am On Sep 25, 2023
Please any update on this matter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Badoo Boys Kill A Man, Injure His Son (Graphic Photos) / Security Group Pours Pepper Into Sales Girls’ Private Parts / How I Sent My Victims To Prison In Togo - Fraduster Confesses (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.