Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Unique Fertilizer That Rocks ��� - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Unique Fertilizer That Rocks ��� (190 Views)

DIY Liquid Fertilizer That Is Super Rich In Both Macro And Micro Nutrients / Nodumax Is A Fertilizer That Has Been Proven To Increase Soyabean Yield / We Have The Fertilizer That You Need (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unique Fertilizer That Rocks ��� by blessedman25: 4:35pm On Apr 10, 2023
Do you need fertilizer for your plants? Our liquid fertilizer rocks and gives you bountiful harvest whether dry or raining season. You may want to plant now and waiting for planting season. Hahaha, with our liquid fertilizer, there is NO Waiting, use our fertilizer and get ready to Harvest. If you dont see Results, l will return 25% of money spent. If interested, Message me or call 09065461713

You can also message me on WhatsApp (WhatsApp number only) here -

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unique Fertilizer That Rocks ��� by Babakolanut(m): 9:49pm On Apr 20, 2023
How effective,your location and the price range? Update me on whatsapp +2349034612092

(1) (Reply)

Investing In Agriculture: Why Agrifintech Is The Future / Deforestation: Obaseki To Inaugurate Edo Forestry Commission On Wednesday, June / 500kg Of Melange Live Catfish And Smoked Ones Available At Abule Egba Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.