Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Girls, Which Of These Guys Would You Prefer To Date - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Girls, Which Of These Guys Would You Prefer To Date (899 Views)

Poll: Which of them would you prefer?

Crazykid: 27% (3 votes)
Bolarge: 18% (2 votes)
Niceuzor: 45% (5 votes)
Yicub: 0% (0 votes)
Jerrymaina: 9% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. / Hey Guys, Would You Date A Tomboy? / Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls, Which Of These Guys Would You Prefer To Date by kattie(f): 11:14am On Sep 03, 2007
Hi girls i jst want 2 no whic of them u all would prefer to date.

don't ask me because i havent made up my mind yet  smiley
Re: Girls, Which Of These Guys Would You Prefer To Date by NaJaHaJe(f): 11:15am On Sep 03, 2007
which of which guys?
Re: Girls, Which Of These Guys Would You Prefer To Date by NaJaHaJe(f): 11:18am On Sep 03, 2007
OH SORRY ,,,,,, I JUST READ DA POLL
Re: Girls, Which Of These Guys Would You Prefer To Date by kattie(f): 11:19am On Sep 03, 2007
Look at the pool you would see them
Re: Girls, Which Of These Guys Would You Prefer To Date by niceuzor: 11:37am On Sep 03, 2007
kattie - Cutie i will say you Gorgeous!!!

No competition in Dating Choose from ur heart my dear!!!!

This is Nicez Speaking

Much Love @ www.loveupdate.tk

Enjoy!!!
Re: Girls, Which Of These Guys Would You Prefer To Date by kattie(f): 11:42am On Sep 03, 2007
Thanks dear
Re: Girls, Which Of These Guys Would You Prefer To Date by niceuzor: 11:45am On Sep 03, 2007
- Don't mention kiss

Nicez is alway @ your service

you can instant me right away!!!

Much love!!!
Re: Girls, Which Of These Guys Would You Prefer To Date by kattie(f): 11:47am On Sep 03, 2007
instant you right away how you mean?
Re: Girls, Which Of These Guys Would You Prefer To Date by niceuzor: 11:52am On Sep 03, 2007
i thought you familiar with the words[b] instant me [/b]

Sorry dear let me break it down for you

Abeg make we chat for YAHOO i dey Online!!! grin

Let's make our conversation private!!! Ok!!!

Catch you there!!! cool
Re: Girls, Which Of These Guys Would You Prefer To Date by kattie(f): 11:55am On Sep 03, 2007
i don't chat just like that i have to know a little about you
Re: Girls, Which Of These Guys Would You Prefer To Date by niceuzor: 11:59am On Sep 03, 2007
First you haven't tell us WHO DO YOU PREFER?

Since you want to know about me

then tell me what actually to you want to know about me?
kiss
Re: Girls, Which Of These Guys Would You Prefer To Date by efuah(f): 3:11pm On Sep 03, 2007
r u two doing the instant here already? grin
sorry i was just peeping

@topic
none of them pls
Re: Girls, Which Of These Guys Would You Prefer To Date by iice(f): 4:26pm On Sep 03, 2007
Is that the list we gotta work with? undecided
Re: Girls, Which Of These Guys Would You Prefer To Date by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:28am On Sep 04, 2007
i second that. undecided grin
Re: Girls, Which Of These Guys Would You Prefer To Date by niceuzor: 4:53am On Sep 04, 2007
- i smell jealousy shocked
Re: Girls, Which Of These Guys Would You Prefer To Date by efuah(f): 10:40am On Sep 04, 2007
am here for u ok grin
Re: Girls, Which Of These Guys Would You Prefer To Date by efuah(f): 10:48am On Sep 04, 2007
niceuzor:

- i smell jealousy shocked
i said am here for u, so dnt be jealous cheesy
Re: Girls, Which Of These Guys Would You Prefer To Date by niceuzor: 11:00am On Sep 04, 2007
efuah - thanks for being by my side now cool

the haters will see that she really prefer me for a DATE. smiley
Re: Girls, Which Of These Guys Would You Prefer To Date by efuah(f): 12:10pm On Sep 04, 2007
haters?? lol
who are the haters if i may ask grin
Re: Girls, Which Of These Guys Would You Prefer To Date by Easybaby(f): 12:12pm On Sep 04, 2007
*peeps in to see what is going on! cheesy grin tongue*
Re: Girls, Which Of These Guys Would You Prefer To Date by niceuzor: 12:41pm On Sep 04, 2007
efuah dear - Don't ask the hasters knows themselves

they present right in these thread you just keep watching Ok!!!

Easybaby
[/b]quote author=Easybaby link=topic=76478.msg1461912#msg1461912 date=1188904340]
*peeps in to see what is going on! cheesy grin tongue*
[quote][/quote]

Nothing much is going on easybaby some lander's here don't just like me!! cry

i hope you re supporting me?Uhmm smiley

anyway be my Guest!! cool
Re: Girls, Which Of These Guys Would You Prefer To Date by Easybaby(f): 12:49pm On Sep 04, 2007
@niceuzor . . .I would have supported you but I'm afriad . . .I didn't see your profile undecided cheesy grin tongue
Re: Girls, Which Of These Guys Would You Prefer To Date by tyor: 7:40am On Aug 19, 2008
nna na wa, i don tire

(1) (Reply)

A / Back In Nija! / Serious Nigerian Girl Who Stays Outside The Country For Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.