Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy Mobbed In Ondo After He Crushed 4 To Death - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy Mobbed In Ondo After He Crushed 4 To Death (71315 Views)

Lagos Police Accused Of Releasing Hit & Run Bikeman Who Left Man With A Torn Ear / Father Of Two Drowns In Ondo After Heavy Downpour / Man Comes Out Alive From Crushed Bus After Container Destroyed 9 Vehicles. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy Mobbed In Ondo After He Crushed 4 To Death by Fiscus105(m): 9:15pm On Apr 10, 2023
fabolouz1:
The police has come out to clarify that the alleged killer is not an internet fraudster .

Hope u know that lady pant and other fetish objects were found in his car
Re: Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy Mobbed In Ondo After He Crushed 4 To Death by timisquare82(m): 9:18pm On Apr 10, 2023
Olufemi99:

They saw small casket and tortoise in his car..I have d video self
Let me have the video 07035665131, thanks
Re: Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy Mobbed In Ondo After He Crushed 4 To Death by GoodIsGod: 9:20pm On Apr 10, 2023
olexjay:
Most of nowadays youth drives car as if it's toys, driving with high speed on a road which isn't even express road isn't encouraging, even on the so called express road one have to drive with caution and controllable speed.

Rip to the dead

We are in a lawless country where anyone behaves the way they like.
The way all these kids drive most times annoys me. He may not be a yahoo boy. He might just be a spoilt brat.
If we have enforced laws that guide driving in the nation all of these won't happen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy Mobbed In Ondo After He Crushed 4 To Death by wiseone28: 9:23pm On Apr 10, 2023
Primitive and backward people taking justice into their hands ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

YoungBlackRico.. I thought your region are good people that don't set people ablaze?

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy Mobbed In Ondo After He Crushed 4 To Death by DevilSignature: 9:28pm On Apr 10, 2023
post=122425598:
Another Sad News, Coming From Ondo State.

Proudly Brought To You By
go back there and confirm the drive dead. He shouldn't be among the living

2 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy Mobbed In Ondo After He Crushed 4 To Death by NaijaCover(m): 9:29pm On Apr 10, 2023
tete7000:

Proud to seek for and bring bad news? You are despicable!

Na My Blogging Business, Dey Do
Re: Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy Mobbed In Ondo After He Crushed 4 To Death by Rubbiish(m): 9:32pm On Apr 10, 2023
dangotesmummy:
grin

Karma well served and came speedily

It's high time these yahoo boys are forced to calm down because their obnoxious behaviour is getting nauseating
Samkpokpo
na wa o
So u still dey this forum
Re: Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy Mobbed In Ondo After He Crushed 4 To Death by wiseone28: 9:33pm On Apr 10, 2023
Jalaw:
Why is nobody blaming his tribe for jungle justice?
Everyone is quiet, is the jungle justice justified?
If it was Akwa Ibom or Cross River you go see bashing.

Hypocrites.
I thought it's only me that is reading all the comments to see if they will also blame their liberal tribe of jungle justice..
Re: Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy Mobbed In Ondo After He Crushed 4 To Death by Emdebby2: 9:37pm On Apr 10, 2023
Bad news always come from .

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy Mobbed In Ondo After He Crushed 4 To Death by Wisedove(m): 9:41pm On Apr 10, 2023
Olufemi99:

They saw small casket and tortoise in his car..I have d video self
The claims of seeing tortoise and casket might be a pure lie . I have seen several pictures and videos from the scenes and non is showing anything fetish.
One thing I know about some people and in this case the motorcyclists is that they will always use one made up claims to back their evil .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy Mobbed In Ondo After He Crushed 4 To Death by Goldbw122(m): 9:46pm On Apr 10, 2023
They don't know how to drive a car they will just take there self and go and do something bad..
Re: Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy Mobbed In Ondo After He Crushed 4 To Death by Jalaw: 9:47pm On Apr 10, 2023
Twhyhenry8296:

We donโ€™t protect ritualist

But you condemned killing of armed robbers
Re: Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy Mobbed In Ondo After He Crushed 4 To Death by sainttwist1(m): 9:52pm On Apr 10, 2023
BastadThiefnubu:
I wish they could do this to their drug lord and criminally minded leaders
from south east abi
Re: Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy Mobbed In Ondo After He Crushed 4 To Death by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:53pm On Apr 10, 2023
wiseone28:
Primitive and backward people taking justice into their hands ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

YoungBlackRico.. I thought your region are good people that don't set people ablaze?
1, I'm not from Ondo grin

2, that's not my comment you quoted up there.

3, when I said primitive, I meant everything about Calabar people not just JJ
Re: Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy Mobbed In Ondo After He Crushed 4 To Death by SaLongs1(m): 9:57pm On Apr 10, 2023
theophorus:
Wait ooo, but some people claim say nothing like Ritual Money.

Well, make the Conspiracy Theorist explain this to Us Sha.

NB: If you think everything in this Life is just DyDx my brother dem go carry you Handicap ooo, You better find God and be secured in him before dem go use you plus up.
If you are foolish enough to believe in such nonsense don't shove it down our throats. If his fetish is effective how did he end up beaten to a pulp?

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy Mobbed In Ondo After He Crushed 4 To Death by Jalaw: 9:57pm On Apr 10, 2023
YoungBlackRico:

Have you been to Calabar before?
Can you be proud to mention where you come from?
Re: Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy Mobbed In Ondo After He Crushed 4 To Death by wiseone28: 9:57pm On Apr 10, 2023
YoungBlackRico:

Tell us your state and tribe and give me 30 sec let me dig their atrocities for you.

Sometimes you guys will sit in your house and be typing nonsense on nairaland because it is faceless..

As long as we are all Nigerian no tribe is an exception in doing evil.

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy Mobbed In Ondo After He Crushed 4 To Death by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:00pm On Apr 10, 2023
Jalaw:

Have you been to Calabar before?
Yep. From Municipal to C. South...even outskirts like apkabuyo grin I know what I'm talking about
Re: Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy Mobbed In Ondo After He Crushed 4 To Death by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:00pm On Apr 10, 2023
Why did they allow police get him๐Ÿ˜•
Re: Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy Mobbed In Ondo After He Crushed 4 To Death by Nawttiboi007(m): 10:01pm On Apr 10, 2023
Nollywood
ahnie:
Same way one gee boy killed a woman that was stop a bike,and he was hurrying the bikeman to accompany him so he cud deposit the woman's corpse at the morgue.

The woman husband was called and he sent his relativeS to go to the scene and take the corpse to the morgue that the killer should uld not accompany them.

Days later the gee boy came to meet the husband of the late woman and opted to settle him 20 million naira.

The husband refused then warned his in-laws not to accept any faden from the gee boy.

The man buried his wife himself...few days later,when the gee boy learnt the woman has bn buried,he ran mad and confessed that he actually killed the woman with intent,that had it bn the family collected the money,that he would have caged the woman's spirit,then have lots of money.

.things are really happening Sha
Re: Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy Mobbed In Ondo After He Crushed 4 To Death by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:02pm On Apr 10, 2023
wiseone28:
Tell us your state and tribe and give me 30 sec let me dig their atrocities for you.

Sometimes you guys will sit in your house and be typing nonsense on nairaland because it is faceless..

As long as we are all Nigerian no tribe is an exception in doing evil.
Nope, I will not do that. And like I said, this is not just about being "evil"...
Re: Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy Mobbed In Ondo After He Crushed 4 To Death by wiseone28: 10:05pm On Apr 10, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
Nope, I will not do that. And like I said, this is not just about being "evil"...
Why are you afraid to mention it?

Are you guys not liberal and educated?
Re: Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy Mobbed In Ondo After He Crushed 4 To Death by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:08pm On Apr 10, 2023
wiseone28:
Why are you afraid to mention it?

Are you guys not liberal and educated?
Afraid? Nope. Yes, we are not liberal and educated.
Re: Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy Mobbed In Ondo After He Crushed 4 To Death by GoodLord95: 10:14pm On Apr 10, 2023
Omo the driver mad sha. Your brake fail but you no fit go hit another car, u no see tiper make you go hit am so that your car go fit stop. You no wan die but you see people for bustop you go hit them Abeg when human beings turn to street pole?
Omo human beings strong sha! Imagine if a car with brake failure hit people e go stop because the engine go knock
Re: Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy Mobbed In Ondo After He Crushed 4 To Death by dangotesmummy: 10:29pm On Apr 10, 2023
wink
Rubbiish:

Samkpokpo
na wa o
So u still dey this forum
Re: Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy Mobbed In Ondo After He Crushed 4 To Death by benzypher(m): 10:37pm On Apr 10, 2023
post=122425997:

Na Where, Man Dey Work, Na There, Him Dey See Him Own Food Take Chop, My Brother.
well done bro, may you be covered as you cover.

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy Mobbed In Ondo After He Crushed 4 To Death by Mrpojj(m): 10:48pm On Apr 10, 2023
post=122425569:
A Driver Suspected to be an Internet Fraudster, has crushed four persons to death and injured others in Akure, Ondo State, Reports.

The Incident occurred in the Ijoka area of Akure on Monday morning, April 10, 2023.

According to eyewitnesses, the driver of the Toyota car was driving at a high speed while going through Ijo Mimo to the Sunday bus stop, Ijoka area of the town when his vehicle suddenly skidded off its lane and crushed the victims to death.

Some of the victims were on commercial motorcycles and they died immediately at the spot before they could be rushed to the hospital.

It Was Gathered By , that the driver was returning from Ijoka, where he had gone to see some of his friends when he lost control of the car and crashed into the victims.

Sympathizers who rushed to the scene the victims allegedly found some fetish items inside the vehicle, raising suspicion that the driver was a Yahoo Boy.

They were said to have been angered by what they saw in the car and descended on the driver, beating him to a point of comatose. They also set the car on fire, Learnt.

โ€œThe mob action was due to the driverโ€™s attitude after the incident because he showed no sign of remorse and attempted to run away from the scene of the accident,โ€ an eyewitness said.

However, men of the state police command who arrived at the scene, were able to rescue the driver from the mob and took the lifeless bodies of the victims to the morgue.

See Graphic Photos As Obtained By Below:

https://www.facebook.com/nwaeke.emmanuel/videos/471642918441075/?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v
Them no beat am well sef.
Once these young boys are on steering, na so so speed them they blow
That was how one , almost hit me on high speed, still curse me join lol...
Re: Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy Mobbed In Ondo After He Crushed 4 To Death by Juniorangel(m): 10:50pm On Apr 10, 2023
Please Nairaland beware of this scammer with this number

+234 915 766 0726
and account details

Acess bank
Chidera Elsie chimenka
Re: Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy Mobbed In Ondo After He Crushed 4 To Death by mysticwarrior(m): 11:12pm On Apr 10, 2023
Just look at the way he killed those innocent people, so sad.
Re: Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy Mobbed In Ondo After He Crushed 4 To Death by FirstbornWds: 11:17pm On Apr 10, 2023
spinna:
Never offend The oeople..pele pele attitude is best in crisis.. they nearly beat am die o

Nearly... Abi them beat am die
Re: Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy Mobbed In Ondo After He Crushed 4 To Death by Tsparks101: 11:38pm On Apr 10, 2023
They didn't rescue him alive. I was there when the police took his naked corpse to there truck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State / Nigerians Who Used World Cup As Migration Strategy Stranded In Russia Photo / Pictures Of Beautiful African Cities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.